I'm only 17 and I have more game then these pathetic grown ass men aha

Reaction score
This is what i meant

Fly By Night said:
Sorry OP, I know that you weren't trying to come down on anybody, but I was a super AFC in HS, but somehow I had a chick offer me to come down to her house 3 times. But I didn't because I was a pu**y. :(

What I'm saying is, HS girls are ridiculously horny. They TRY to get guys to eff them.

--------

OH WAIT THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150895

"Looking at trees" was a bad way to explain this. Lmao!
This is what i meant

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LankzLuringLadies said:
I'm gonna tell you straight up LOL for the first 16 years of my life,my game was ****ing awful. But it got slightly better when I turned 17..I've ****ed around 3 girls..two ugly girls and one above average girl..I've done things with her mutiple times and she's literally begging for the **** like no tomorrow LOL..Basically my confidence is getting better and since I've applied this technique I've seen women throwing themselves left right and centre in terms of eye contact
I'm happy for you dude, but don't be so short sighted and don't let your first regular ass give you false confidence. I had a smokin hot gf when I was 17 that was begging for my ****, I thought I had all the confidence in the world and could slay dragons and surely could have every chick begging for my ****. Before long she was blowing my friends and my "confidence" was shattered.

Being in your position at 17 it's easy to think your a master dj, because you don't know any better

That being said I wish the best for you