I'm only 17 and I have more game then these pathetic grown ass men aha

Reaction score
I've been on this forum for a minute and I must say I'm impressed with a few of you guys game..But a large chunk of you are developing it or have it aabit but you always let the ***** manipulate you in the end..I've developed my game by listening to PlayerSupreme but I've applied my own EXTREME technique..Basically what I do is when I'm walking on the street I give no attention to NOBODY what so ever..I don't care how 'hot' or gorgous she is I stare at either buildings,beautiful trees or just at nothing..and i look in the corner of my eye and the reactions I get are priceless..try this yourself and your eye balls will drop with shock or maybe some of you guys already know this techniqu..anyways have a go ;)

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's how you attract women ?

Man you are soooooooo aaweeeeeeeesome.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to do that when I was younger, too. Just look at objects. Show interest in nobody. Be secretly attentive to my surroundings and absorb everything you see and hear around you. Then you sneak this killer opener towards a group of girls you want to game and you create instant repertoire and attraction.

Its called being mysterious and observant. Heck, just being observant with an opener is 90% of it. The mystery just creates an unknown about you while you collect data on others.

Now you got me rambling :)

ScottMustaine said:
And that's how you attract women ?

Man you are soooooooo aaweeeeeeeesome.
It sounds like you are being sarcastic, I hope not. It sounds similarly to me that this kid does know something about how to open girls.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere said:
I use to do that when I was younger, too. Just look at objects. Show interest in nobody. Be secretly attentive to my surroundings and absorb everything you see and hear around you. Then you sneak this killer opener towards a group of girls you want to game and you create instant repertoire and attraction.

Its called being mysterious and observant. Heck, just being observant with an opener is 90% of it. The mystery just creates an unknown about you while you collect data on others.

Now you got me rambling :)

It sounds like you are being sarcastic, I hope not. It sounds similarly to me that this kid does know something about how to open girls.

his sarcams came to someone who never posted anything before and try to make fun of half people here trying to improve I say it well deserved

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it was sarcasm. For God's sake, kid comes here and starts spitting on everyone explaining how he is awesome and how we suck for actually trying to do something. I'd rather advice him to go bullsh1t to his friends who never kissed a girl instead.

I bet that his friend on birthday party by starring at lamp will show his alpha indifference and thus attract Kim Kardashian to suck him.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LankzLuringLadies said:
I've been on this forum for a minute and I must say I'm impressed with a few of you guys game..But a large chunk of you are developing it or have it aabit but you always let the ***** manipulate you in the end..I've developed my game by listening to PlayerSupreme but I've applied my own EXTREME technique..Basically what I do is when I'm walking on the street I give no attention to NOBODY what so ever..I don't care how 'hot' or gorgous she is I stare at either buildings,beautiful trees or just at nothing..and i look in the corner of my eye and the reactions I get are priceless..try this yourself and your eye balls will drop with shock or maybe some of you guys already know this techniqu..anyways have a go ;)
Now all you have to do is learn how to last more than 10 minutes, give women orgasms whenever you want and how to fvck them right, and you'll be all set!

:box:

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys if I made myself look like a jerk LOL its just the honest truth..Men put women on a pedestal too much these days..its just tough love..by the way I've been doing this technique on and off for a few weeks..Its extreme as ****..but all my past failures with women have motivated me to stick to this..ALL women are use to getting attention from most men on the street..by not giving no women eye contact..or acknowledging their existence you make yourself look unique compared to a majority of the male population

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and people here are trying to leave that, I say if we find this forum is because we don't want to lose time with this anymore. now most of people here are smart (at least enough to find this forum) and with his life set, then come a kid who says he is such and such(with it can be a lie for all I know of), want to come here to get some kind of validation for his ego, act like a woman,(childish and AW), and most people here don't really have problem with woman they just feel bad and ask why the woman I like never want me? then we start to learn and see how we play out.

DL;DR since the kid will not read i'm sure, if you don't want to learn or give help, just leave.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious. How many women have you laid?

Reaction score
I'm gonna tell you straight up LOL for the first 16 years of my life,my game was ****ing awful. But it got slightly better when I turned 17..I've ****ed around 3 girls..two ugly girls and one above average girl..I've done things with her mutiple times and she's literally begging for the **** like no tomorrow LOL..Basically my confidence is getting better and since I've applied this technique I've seen women throwing themselves left right and centre in terms of eye contact

Reaction score
LOL another thing is don't get it twisted..I've been reading through this forum for months I know there are people with good game and I respect peoples opinions and their techniques..But there are just some people here that have desperate writting all over their heads..I will contribute into growing back the balls of men and giving guys advice

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a bunch of grown men let a ****y 17 year old get to them?

Game recognizes game. Yeah, his opener to everyone did appear incredibly incredibly immature. But in a way he is right. Its not responsible adults who are the ones getting laid. Adults rationalize that they have responsibilities and won't do anything outside of their bounds. The youth, on the other hand, are energetic and have no boundaries. Its irresponsible, and yet that's the whole point. In order to get lots and lots of pvssy, you have to be youthful, immature and irresponsible. If you let your adult seriousness absolutely play out your results, you are going to be failing a lot more than succeeding. So, pay attention to the kid. However, don't let that destroy your own life, either. When you have bills to pay, be a serious adult and be responsible. And don't let youth get to you. Just know when its appropriate.

That being said. Hope you guys have learned something.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LankzLuringLadies said:
I'm gonna tell you straight up LOL for the first 16 years of my life,my game was ****ing awful. But it got slightly better when I turned 17..I've ****ed around 3 girls..two ugly girls and one above average girl..I've done things with her mutiple times and she's literally begging for the **** like no tomorrow LOL..Basically my confidence is getting better and since I've applied this technique I've seen women throwing themselves left right and centre in terms of eye contact
So, let me get this straight. You've boned 3 girls, 2 of them ugs so really just 1 girl 'multiple times', yet you have more game then us 'pathetic grown ass men'? Ok then. On top of that, you can't even construct a proper sentence. I hear English is a big subject in high school and the high school forum was created especially for PlayerSupremes of such extensive experience as yourself. We are not worthy.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but we like women, not 16 or 17 year old girls. Us gaming 17 year old girls is like you gaming first graders. Thus, pretty non-applicable.

Game a few 20-35 yr old women. That should be a nice broad range of college-to-professional class women. Then come back and post all your awesome tricks, and I'm sure you'll have more than a few loyal followers and a shytload of little green squares under your name.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are a legal age say in your early twenties a pretty good sign to know that you are going to get it with an older women is that she lies about her age to you. For example, if an older women says she is 25 and you find out later she is 35 and looks it with her clothes on. Now, you probably wouldn't initially know she is actually 35 until you get her out of her clothes and see all the stretched out good stuff. You'll be surprised how many good looking and successful 30 to 40 year old women out there look like they are in their twenties. And they can give it pretty good, too.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ignoring attractive girls who are too busy with the attention they get from hordes of men will make them open you? Fail.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I've tried the OP's technique of ignoring every hot chick around me once and just stood there counting the leaves on the trees...they thought I was Rain Man. ( I did however have an epic comeback and told them: I'm an excellent driver.)

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
So ignoring attractive girls who are too busy with the attention they get from hordes of men will make them open you? Fail.
TillTheEndOfTime, you do have a point. Obviously how you manage to handle competition does in fact determine your success in gaming beautiful women with lots of men competing for them. After all, there are 3 types of men. Men who can get sex with superior women. Men who can get sex with inferior women. And men who can get no sex with women.

Whether you want to aim at being an Alpha, Beta or Omega male is really a choice. The game is the same whether or not you can game superior women or inferior women. But if you can't handle competition, there are plenty of inferior women out there willing to give it out were you to bother gaming them.

.50Cal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried the OP's technique of ignoring every hot chick around me once and just stood there counting the leaves on the trees...they thought I was Rain Man. ( I did however have an epic comeback and told them: I'm an excellent driver.)
Lmao. :D