I'm new to SS, I would like to know how I handled this....

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Holy Batman, I am in bold

I'm I'm a very similar situation but the girl still likes to meet up and have sex etc. it has gone from being us hanging out Friday and Saturday to her always being out on those nights. I'll b@ng her a few times a week on a good week maybe once on a bad one. She also helps me out a lot, offered to help paint my house etc, but definitely not wanting to be in a relationship.
Do you just cut and run in this situation? My feelings are in it but I'm trying to be aloof, I never discuss relationship etc
She will hit me up to hang, so it's not just me making an effort to hang, but I just have that feeling she would much rather be "out with friends"
Don't mean to hijack thread but saw some things that applied to me.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
I'm I'm a very similar situation but the girl still likes to meet up and have sex etc. it has gone from being us hanging out Friday and Saturday to her always being out on those nights. I'll b@ng her a few times a week on a good week maybe once on a bad one. She also helps me out a lot, offered to help paint my house etc, but definitely not wanting to be in a relationship.
Do you just cut and run in this situation? My feelings are in it but I'm trying to be aloof, I never discuss relationship etc
She will hit me up to hang, so it's not just me making an effort to hang, but I just have that feeling she would much rather be "out with friends"

perfect!
now your next step: look for a few more girls like that and build yourself a nice set of plates to spin.

do this to avoid getting oneitis for that one girl. for most us what youhave there is a damn good deal so dont fvck up

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
You didn't hijack anything. This thread is almost two years old!

MegamanXL

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread is as old as the relationship because once I had her I had no need for advice, just kept reading. Anyway, just to update.....I was drunk when I was talking on here last and I chose to delete her number and went Ganji on her. Only when I hear her say what I want to hear will I answer, if she ever contacts me again. She will have to jump through hoops anyway, If not her loss. Already got another girl interested so all is good. BOOM GANJI.

MegamanXL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I'm going facking crazy over this ****. I feel like I have to burn the bridge instead of just going NC. I feel like the only way is to just give it to her and sack it off, to clear my mind. Then I think it will only push her away, what's left. Then I think NC will show I don't care. I'm facked either way. Oneitis bad...

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some women do this as they are stupid. and highly indecisive.

just go with the flow and if she doesnt want to meet on sunday either then Fck it.

Find someone else.