Im Gonna Fcking Kill Her.. And Him!##!#!#

squishy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you seem to forget cultural differences. You're all talking as if the entire world has the same culture as the US.

In some parts of the world(arabian especially which is where i was born and raised) , a father has the LEGAL and ETHICAL right to killl his daughter for the sake of the honor of the family if he finds out she isn't a virgin before she is married. Although this is being outlawed fast, and in most cases not practiced, it's still very shameful to the family if they ever find out. Also that girls reputation can spread like wildfire, taking with it the familys name as being trash.

So please, stop moaning like *****s when you find someone trying to protect their sister, especially when(i think) most of you would stand up for your friends, but it seems like you wont stand up for your own flesh and blood.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rapsta, admitting you're attracted to your sister is the first step in resolving these issues.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some cultures it is legally permitted for the brothers of woman to murder her for having unauthorized sex, even if she was raped, to save the family honor. It is called honor killings. However, there are four problems. Firstly, this is not some other culture. Secondly, those other cultures are wrong. Thirdly, restricting women’s sexuality strips her of her free will. (A guy on a website about “fvcking women” is in no position to restrict his younger sister’s choice to do in kind.) Fourthly, I think this is a bogus question.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squishy said it best.
and uhm Deep Dish, a site about fvcking women? so that's all it is? I'm here only to learn how to fvck women? not really...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squishy

So please, stop moaning like *****s when you find someone trying to protect their sister, especially when(i think) most of you would stand up for your friends, but it seems like you wont stand up for your own flesh and blood.
theres a huge difference between protecting your sister and being a dumbass.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the **** do you think you are telling her what to do? Grow the hell up man. Feeling a bit powerless because your sis is on her own? Utterly pathetic.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squishy
Guys, you seem to forget cultural differences. You're all talking as if the entire world has the same culture as the US.

In some parts of the world(arabian especially which is where i was born and raised) , a father has the LEGAL and ETHICAL right to killl his daughter for the sake of the honor of the family if he finds out she isn't a virgin before she is married. Although this is being outlawed fast, and in most cases not practiced, it's still very shameful to the family if they ever find out. Also that girls reputation can spread like wildfire, taking with it the familys name as being trash.

What you've said has about as much relevance as the fact that it's a custom in Finland for virgins to walk nude to the center of a crossroad at midnight on June 25th. The majority of the people posting aren't going to stop and list in their posts every single scenario for every single culture in the entire world such as you are suggesting we do. It's unfeasible.
  • His family lives in Sweden, not Saudi Arabia.
  • In Saudi Arabia it is only acceptable for the father to kill his daughter.
  • The father of the chick in question isn't the one posting on the board.
  • The entire point of this board is to learn how to better seduce women.
  • If he wants sympathy or his hand held, he should visit www.christianforums.com
Since 'rapsta' has said that your post is the most intelligent of all, I would propose that he goes ahead and kills his sister for the sake of his honor. I'm sure a good lawyer can use the "But it's okay if I was living in Saudi Arabia as a Saudi citizen!" defense.

By the way, this isn't a matter of "standing up for your own flesh and blood". That is completely inapplicable in this situation. I'm sure that if he came on here and said "Guys, my sister doesn't want to have sex but she keeps getting pressured every time she's with this one guy" then he'd have gotten a different reaction than coming in with "IM GONNA F'IN KILL ANYBODY THAT PUTS IT TO MY SISTER EVEN IF SHE WANTS IT". That's not standing up for your family, because she doesn't want you to 'stand up' for her. Please, get a clue.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go out of my way to break that **** up, but if this dude is knocking at the door I think you'd have every right to tell him to **** off.

I think it's different for the people who don't have younger sisters. They don't know how bad it is to imagine that kind of stuff happening to them. Especially if the dude could possibly be some sick rapist or mentally ill.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my veiw a 19 year old going out with a 16 year old is not right, but its so common, and theres much bigger age diffrence then that. I know a 16 year old girl going out with a 24 year old guy and a 15 year old going out with a 20 year old! I agree its wrong but sometimes theres nothing you can do.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Especially if the dude could possibly be some sick rapist or mentally ill.
He just wants to get some booty... are you any different?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as the fact that it's a custom in Finland for virgins to walk nude to the center of a crossroad at midnight on June 25th
Is this true or are you being sarcastic

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want it to end , here is what you do ....

step one: print the stuff out

step two : take to the meanest parent that lives in your house

step three: say to that parent , either you handle this or i will and if i handle it, be ready to post my bail.

step four: let parents take over from there.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donjan
Sixteen and still a virgin? Damn, your sister's not exactly quick. Why would you care how many guys **** her anyway? :confused:
It's called having values.

Coming from a very conservative culture, I know I wouldn't want my little sister having sex before she is 16, and even less with any guy that just wants her. I'm actually in the middle. I'm not against sex before marriage, but I'm against one night stands, sexual relationships, and not waiting to be comfortable enough (a couple of months) with the other person before having sex.

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reminded of the infamous words of Jack Handey

"I believe we should make the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think our children should be having sex."

Hypoxia II

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden is a moderatly free country in some aspects, every individual has the right to their own life's. First off, you don't have **** to decide if she want to **** with someone. The age off consent is 16 years in sweden which means she can **** every guy in sweden if she like. If that doesn't fit your culture or your values, then you can pack it up and get out off here. We have enough murders from small ****ed men who can't tolerate that women want their sexual freedom.

de silva

Don Juan
Reaction score
To everyone: it doesn't matter what YOU want for your sister, it matters what SHE wants for herself. And if you think beating her up is going to achieve anything, well, YOU'RE probably the one in need of "help".

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think im the only one with any sense here, I agree with rapsta.

rapsta, have you talked to your parents to tell them what's going on? make sure you do before your sisters ends up either pregnant or with a broken heart. She is only 16, if she ends up pregnant it will probably ruin her. Underage girls are more vulnerable and need to be protected, so what you're doing protecting your sister is a great thing. When she is an adult, can support herself and is living on her own then you probably shouldn't be meddling in her affairs, but that ain't the case here. It ain't your job to smack some sense into her though, that is your parents job!

As for the guy, I wouldn't blame you if you tell him to get the hell away from her! just don't do anything violent.