I'm fairly certain I'm stepping into the Ultimate Sh*t Test tomorrow night.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a string of fairly successful pickups, and am happily spinning 3 plates right now. Consistently fu*king one girl, and setting things up with two others. One, an Asian-American model whom I met and instant dated, we've been talking ever since, and the other a drop dead gorgeous French girl.

So, the Frenchie and I go out to dinner and a movie (the movie wasn't part of the plan, but neither of us had anything pressing to do). We saw Iron Man 2. It kinda sucks, but I digress. There's a trailer for Robin Hood (which looks boss) and she practically squeals and says she wants to go see it. So, I ask her today if she's free tomorrow night and she says -

"I'm actually having dinner with two friends, but you should come!"

"I'd love to, but I'd hate to intrude."

"No no no, you can come!"

"Sounds like a plan, then. Who are the friends we'll be eating with?"

"One is a guy I met on the plane ride over here [a couple of weeks ago] and the other is a guy I work with."

So, I'm seeing this as a sh*t test from Hell. Almost like a set-up from that show Next on mTV.

How do I proceed? I'm ready to go in and give this thing my all, but I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea, prolly should have asked who the people were before agreeing. Although I would have said, "Wait--you, me, and a couple of dudes out together? No way."

As my karate instructor used to say when a student asked how to get out of an impossible hold, "The real question is how did you get yourself into that situation to begin with."

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 2 options as I see it...

1) You go and you give your best to be the man of the group and have humour, connection with everyone, be well groomed and NOT get friendzoned while being there!

2) You just flake on her like proselytiser said...

I would flake... I don't see any reason why be there... Talk with them like I am their friend? I am not! It won't be easy to hit on her in front of the others...

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, women these days are such AW.... blame the stupid AFC`S. It´s pretty obvious that she wants to be the center of all attentions, and watch you guys "fighting " over her.
Flake, say a girl called you and your going out with her whatever, when girls start playing games I have no problem lying, do THAT too.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself ---"If I knew there was no possibility of getting laid would I still consider this activity?"

You should be spending your time doing stuff you like and hanging with chicks who like doing the same kinds of stuff....

Your girl sounds like an AW.....

Is what you "might" get later worth wasteing your time at a sausage fest????

Call her and tell her your going ice climbing instead ......

Over and Out.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I would just next her for even suggesting this thing.
This whole situation seems set up to boost her ego. AW, like others have said. But if you're just using her for sex I guess it shouldn't matter.

I wonder if the fact that she is French has anything to do with it? Supposedly they're very open sexually over there. Maybe it's standard operating procedure for women to carry around a pack of orbiters.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma, it sounds like you're doing pretty well with yourself and improving.

However, you did really bad here:

Yuma said:
"I'm actually having dinner with two friends, but you should come!"

"I'd love to, but I'd hate to intrude."

"No no no, you can come!"

"Sounds like a plan, then. Who are the friends we'll be eating with?"
This was horrible! You called her to do something which is good (even though going to the movies is horrible for building rapport/connections.) This is good because YOU'RE setting the frame for your interaction as [you come with me to do what i want to do]

In return, she reversed your offer and pulled you into her frame [come be an orbitor of me with 2 other guys].

On top of that - before you accepted - you acted like an AFC Nice Guy by saying "I don't want to intrude" Which can be interpreted as approval seeking. As in: "I don't want to intrude but if your response to this is that you really want me there - i'll come."

As a rule - until i've fvcked a woman - i do not let her pull me into her world. And even then - i keep it to a minimum (90% of what we do is my idea and on my terms).

I would suggest - you find someone else to go see "Robin Hood" and skip out on the dinner. And next time, JUST SAY NO to her trying to change plans. Stick with your plans. Say "im doing [this] do you want to come?" and if she says "no, but why don't you do [that] instead?" - you say "no way, im going to go [this] and have fun, talk to you later."

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Personally, I would just next her for even suggesting this thing.
This whole situation seems set up to boost her ego. AW, like others have said. But if you're just using her for sex I guess it shouldn't matter.

I wonder if the fact that she is French has anything to do with it? Supposedly they're very open sexually over there. Maybe it's standard operating procedure for women to carry around a pack of orbiters.
Maybe it is a generational attitude, but I agree with Zekko.
Her nationality is irrelevant, your self respect isn't. I would have placed her at the bottom of the pile for even making the suggestion that I join in her fan club dinner.

You see, those other guys want to F her at the first opportunity. She knows that and she is willing to toy with them and encourage them for some free food and drinks. Those chumps will fight over paying the check.

It is also true that she has contacted them while she has been seeing you. How do you feel about that ?
Further more, how would you feel sitting there slurping your soup and wondering who is planning to make the next move on her ?

Eject now before you get attached to an obvious AW who knows and exploits her hotness.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake. Tell her something came up. Ask another girl out to go see the movie. Go see the movie with or without any girl. Then go out or go see a plate. Do what you want to do dammit!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is she doing? Assembling an army of AFC minions???

Back out of this now. There's no way I'd even CONSIDER doing this at all.
You're fighting an uphill battle on this "date".

Are you sure this is even a date?
Second... are you even sure the first date was a date?

Something's just not right about it. No woman would want to invite a potential dating partner into a situation where there are two other guys. That's just wrong. Any woman would hate to hear that a guy is inviting them out and to join him and his two female friends. She'd FLIP.

Spend your time and energy on something a little less "AWish".
This would be a huge red flag to me.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Jophil and Zekko.

You may not have to next her, but I wouldn't even consider her offer. I mean 3 guys with one chick? I probably would've laughed at her for suggesting it, making her believe I thought she was joking.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman must think she's the absolute ****. Getting 3 guys to agree to date her AT THE SAME TIME. If you want to be one of her lapdogs then go right ahead.
How can you even be contemplating this? Seriously?

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
typically rude and ignorant.. it came as no surprise this woman is french.

if its a feck you want, you wont get one by turning up to that meal with her two other minions. Flake and do things on your terms next time, and from now.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this is why I love this place. Thanks a sh*t ton, guys.

This was horrible! You called her to do something which is good (even though going to the movies is horrible for building rapport/connections.) This is good because YOU'RE setting the frame for your interaction as [you come with me to do what i want to do]

This is true. Like, 100% I think what it was is that the offer itself kind of threw me for a loop and knocked down my defenses. The first date was an actual date, and we did plan on seeing each other again, but this is... a bit... no. not happenin'

On a side note, I've always had success with movies, especially if it isn't your first time seeing the girl.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Like, 100% I think what it was is that the offer itself kind of threw me for a loop and knocked down my defenses. The first date was an actual date, and we did plan on seeing each other again, but this is... a bit... no. not happenin'
I already gave my opinion on this, but I'm actually kind of disappointed you're not going. I would have loved to have gotten a field report on how this went lol. Or been a fly on the wall or something.

It would almost be fun to go there and totally self amuse. Like eat six onions before you go and pass horrid gas through the whole meal :) Or bring her flowers and a card and read poetry to her, anything weird.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you got 2 more plates, and you want another one at that price?

lol

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed out loud when i read this.

Dont do it, sounds like hell.