I'm beginning to think gettnig a lay in High School... is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, ElStud, please don't take this personally but I agree with Ezily and I can see where he is coming from. It's true. But hear this:

Since when did popularity be all that matters? So is this all based on what they think of you,rather than not caring what others think of you? Even if you do have low/no social proof whatever? Or am I going about it all wrong??
No no no your looking at it wrong. Popularity DOES matter, it's human nature. Stop for a second, and think - How do you get popularity? Hm, tough one isn't it? If you constantly worry about what people think of you then you will never get social proof. That's the harsh reality. Social proof, popurity, 'coolness', these are all side effects of what is INSIDE. In cruel irony you only get these things when you don't care about what other people think, then people will start to like and respect you. Think of all the coolest, most popular people you know? Do they give a fck? I'm going to place my money on the fact that they don't.

So stop caring about what other people think so much because it doesn't help, it actually hinders. This is exactly what I am trying to do, and need to do at the moment.

If you think you are odd then what are other people going to think? They are just going to follow your beliefs. If you think your normal and don't give a fck most people are going to overlook whatever it is about you that is 'weird' and think you a normal. It's like when you see a confident guy you automtically assume he has something to be confident about. What's more awkward, the guy who doesn't give a fck doing something out of the ordinary or the nerd doing something out of the ordinary? If you think you are weird what chance do you give other people?

Back to ElStud. Being a dancing monkey doesn't neccesarily mean you have making them laugh. If you look deeper you could still have their interest if you are giving them any kind of emotion, being entertaining in any way or even just being interesting. Hell they might even be polite.

In high school if you want to get laid go for the sluts. Seriously. You can't game a nice virgin girl and expect to get a lay. Go out to parties and get a bit drunk lol. I'm guessing girls in general in HS are a lot less likely to put out because if someone finds out the whole school will know and therfore they have huge anti-slut defences. Everyone is less experianced and allthough sex does happen it just isn't as common and open in the real world. However I do know some guys that have been laid a decent amount. Even the really cool guys don't get laid a LOT though, the best way to get consistantly laid is to have a LTR. Also, you probably have to build up a lot of comfort and probably rapport unless it's at a party or something and there's alcahol involved.

Well thats my 2 cents.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. You might as well have said that because there's nothing in your so called advice but stupid assumptions and I've noticed from all of your overall post that you've got a pretty crappy mindset as well.
And your mindset is amazing? This is your problem you assshole, you never take ppls advice you jerk off

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud, until you learn to start listening to people who know more than you.. Your hand and your penis are going to remain best friends..

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
High School PU mastery is very hard to achieve, but I have seen a lot of my friends do it.

Lots of it has to do with your general reputation.

Build one.

If you have a crap one at your current school, switch schools...its what i did.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. You might as well have said that because there's nothing in your so called advice but stupid assumptions and I've noticed from all of your overall post that you've got a pretty crappy mindset as well.
Now doesn't your *defensive* response show that eazily got to you? It shows his "assumptions" are actually true. :crackup:

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay,

let's have a look at this from the girl's point of view.

Lunch time. Guy comes. She sees him walk from table to table, spending 5 minutes there, walking, talking. He arrives at her table, does an opening line that the girl was able to overhear from the tables close to her. She is not flattered, because the guy obviously neither cares about her, nor knows anything about her. She could be a stick with breasts attached for all she knows. Whatever she says, she knows he will leave in 10 minutes, so she can either be a ***** or pretend to be friendly. Will she ever consider going with the guy?

NO!

Why?

It would say the following about her: that she is not able to get a better guy and had to rely on the weirdo who, worse of all, isn't even attracted to her personally. Going out with you is the equivalent of yelling "I am a total loser and abhore any kind of social status"

A girl would need to have major self-confidence issues and maybe a harelip or any other kind of facial deformation to consider you with your current approach.

But you don't listen to advice nor tough love. So, you go stud. Best lover of them all, go go. Get them tigre! :cheer:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
Okay,

let's have a look at this from the girl's point of view.

Lunch time. Guy comes. She sees him walk from table to table, spending 5 minutes there, walking, talking. He arrives at her table, does an opening line that the girl was able to overhear from the tables close to her. She is not flattered, because the guy obviously neither cares about her, nor knows anything about her. She could be a stick with breasts attached for all she knows. Whatever she says, she knows he will leave in 10 minutes, so she can either be a ***** or pretend to be friendly. Will she ever consider going with the guy?

NO!

Why?

It would say the following about her: that she is not able to get a better guy and had to rely on the weirdo who, worse of all, isn't even attracted to her personally. Going out with you is the equivalent of yelling "I am a total loser and abhore any kind of social status"

A girl would need to have major self-confidence issues and maybe a harelip or any other kind of facial deformation to consider you with your current approach.

But you don't listen to advice nor tough love. So, you go stud. Best lover of them all, go go. Get them tigre! :cheer:
Wait wait, "Let's look at it from the girl's point of view" who cares what the girls point of view is? That is irrelavent and thinking about it really isn't going to help anybody. I do that exact thing at lunch and get interest from several sets(Wow, I didn't get interest from one set of Freshman b1tches, but got interest from almost every set after that and the following day, even scored a number). And that point of view, really, is 100% wrong. I personally don't even use the same opening line, but words really don't mean sh*t, because it's about what you're sub-communicating and what your mindset is. Perfect example, you could give a geeky guy the best opener in the world and he'd probably fail. You give a confident guy with some experience with women that opener and he'll probably be successful. I don't worry about girls being "*****es" either because to me it's just a sh*t test.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the geeky guy who is failing. You are not successful with women. Have you even kissed one?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud...

Shut up and listen.

Since you will not take advice from other people, listen to yourself and do this:

Suggest to YOURSELF 3 different things that you could do to be more successful.

I'm not tolerating any more disrespect from you towards people who are trying to help you. Since giving you direct input doesn't seem to work, let's try helping you help yourself.

We clear bro?

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares what the girls point of view is? That is irrelavent and thinking about it really isn't going to help anybody.
Lol. Seriously, dude, you're a lost case. Not thinking about the goal you're trying to reach is a MISTAKE. Thinking about how something looks to a girl is the key. You're not supposed to get mushy and be her slave, but if you want to score something else than fake interest you better muster up some brain cells and try to understand what it is you're doing wrong. But, I forgot, there is nothing wrong. You is the hero. :moon: And the eternal virgin. :crackup:

And to your mindset, you're right. Your mindset is shyt, so shyt is what you're getting.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
ElStud...

Shut up and listen.

Since you will not take advice from other people, listen to yourself and do this:

Suggest to YOURSELF 3 different things that you could do to be more successful.

I'm not tolerating any more disrespect from you towards people who are trying to help you. Since giving you direct input doesn't seem to work, let's try helping you help yourself.

We clear bro?
Disrespect? Clearly you don't understand the situation here, but as a mod you should. Most of the people giving advice are well known haters on the board and well known KBJ's. Few of the people giving advice have any infield success or proof of their success. "Advice" come on man! What they give is not advice, it's simply post filled with hatred and bogus assumptions. Why don't you actually go and read their "Advice" except for blindly believing one who says "ElStud doesn't take any advice". That in itself is a bogus statement, because I take good advice when it's given, but perhaps you should actually read some of the advice the people hating are giving and then you'd see why I don't take the bogus advice some people give. If anyone's getting disrespected here, it's me. But yeah, if you would actually take the time to read some of the given advice, you'd see some of it is bogus. Sometimes, it's not bogus, I just simply disagree. And then when you don't take their advice, they lash at you. Me disrespecting them? No, I'm the one who's being hated on and disrespected here.

Lol. Seriously, dude, you're a lost case. Not thinking about the goal you're trying to reach is a MISTAKE. Thinking about how something looks to a girl is the key. You're not supposed to get mushy and be her slave, but if you want to score something else than fake interest you better muster up some brain cells and try to understand what it is you're doing wrong. But, I forgot, there is nothing wrong. You is the hero. And the eternal virgin.

And to your mindset, you're right. Your mindset is shyt, so shyt is what you're getting.
Take this advice right here. Why would a confident, successful man, be focusing on how something looks to the girls? That's called caring too much and it's gonna screw you over. I've NEVER done that and I get constant interest from girls. And hey Papermoon, where's your proof of success to be giving me advice, what've you got 5 post and you come here talking like a guy who's been laid hundreds of times? I doubt it. But prove me wrong, post an FR or something. Me I've got plenty of FR's, plenty of proof of my success, plenty of proof that I can easily get a girls number.

Also Quicksilver look at any of my recent FR's and you'll see that even when I DO post a good FR, people still blindly hate like crazy if only because I don't do sh*t the same way they do.

Simply because of the boards condition now as a whole I might just pick up and leave. I know if I leave I'll eventually get laid. But the boards condition is horrible as of now.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Also Quicksilver look at any of my recent FR's and you'll see that even when I DO post a good FR, people still blindly hate like crazy if only because I don't do sh*t the same way they do.

Simply because of the boards condition now as a whole I might just pick up and leave. I know if I leave I'll eventually get laid. But the boards condition is horrible as of now.
I have seen some of your FR's get attacked for no reason. You and I talked about that long ago and I've stuck up for you when it came down to getting flamed for your success b/c it wasn't how others would do it.

There is some quality advice being offered to you. Both directly to you in responses and indirectly in threads being made on this board. You seem to disregard everything though. That's your choice, but take it or leave. If you think you will get laid by leaving guess what your probably right. My advice would be to stop posting on here and worrying about what others are saying and learn on your own through your own experiences. You seem more like the find out for yourself type of guy anyways.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, the obvious answer is that what you are doing is not working.

Why have you not answered the questions about your popularity, who you hang out with and if you go to parties or not?

I did not get laid in High School or get any girlfriends and the reasons why are as clear as day. I was not considered a nerd or a cool person. I did not hang out with the "cool" crowd and I didn't go to any parties.

You're graduating in a few months, getting laid by then is not impossible but you need to realize where you stand now and start moving.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
ElStud, the obvious answer is that what you are doing is not working.

Why have you not answered the questions about your popularity, who you hang out with and if you go to parties or not?

I did not get laid in High School or get any girlfriends and the reasons why are as clear as day. I was not considered a nerd or a cool person. I did not hang out with the "cool" crowd and I didn't go to any parties.

You're graduating in a few months, getting laid by then is not impossible but you need to realize where you stand now and start moving.
Care explaining why it's obvious? I'm getting interest from girls, I can get numbers, do explain how it's obvious. Besides, on the subject of "popularity" and "reputation" I'm well known in the school(A lot of people know me), but popularity really doesn't matter that much in this school atleast. I'm gonna say truly though, that I don't think it has nothing to do with popularity, it's the fact I'm not escalating sh*t with any chicks. Let's add the fact that I get numbers, but then never call them.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Stud, do YOU have any proof of success?

You have done to DJing as Lenin did to Marx. You manipulate everything you've read to conform to your own twisted version of it, and that's why you don't have any success while you think you know everything. We all know as a fact you aren't applying basic foundational skills right.

ElStud said:
Take this advice right here. Why would a confident, successful man, be focusing on how something looks to the girls? That's called caring too much and it's gonna screw you over. I've NEVER done that and I get constant interest from girls.
Exhibit A. Get this, if something looks terrible to the girls, it doesn't matter how much game you have, you'll fail. Coming off as desperate looks terrible to the girls, as they all know that your table hopping "pulling numbers" at the lunchroom.

You get constant interest from girls? Your thread title says otherwise.

ElStud said:
Care explaining why it's obvious? I'm getting interest from girls, I can get numbers, do explain how it's obvious. Besides, on the subject of "popularity" and "reputation" I'm well known in the school(A lot of people know me), but popularity really doesn't matter that much in this school atleast. I'm gonna say truly though, that I don't think it has nothing to do with popularity, it's the fact I'm not escalating sh*t with any chicks. Let's add the fact that I get numbers, but then never call them.
Its obvious because you aren't getting action!!! Who cares about a phone number lmao, I could get a number from half the girls in my school. It doesn't mean they would be interested in a relationship hahahaha. jesus christ this is hilarious.

And if you aren't getting action, who the hell cares if you are popular or not? Get this, you are popular for all the wrong reasons!

Everyone knows me at my school. Who cares? Just because you are known doesn't mean ANYTHING good at all.

Let me dumb this down for you:
1. Grow a pair.
2. Let them drop.
3. Escalate.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Wait wait, "Let's look at it from the girl's point of view" who cares what the girls point of view is? That is irrelavent and thinking about it really isn't going to help anybody. I do that exact thing at lunch and get interest from several sets(Wow, I didn't get interest from one set of Freshman b1tches, but got interest from almost every set after that and the following day, even scored a number). And that point of view, really, is 100% wrong. I personally don't even use the same opening line, but words really don't mean sh*t, because it's about what you're sub-communicating and what your mindset is. Perfect example, you could give a geeky guy the best opener in the world and he'd probably fail. You give a confident guy with some experience with women that opener and he'll probably be successful. I don't worry about girls being "*****es" either because to me it's just a sh*t test.
Who cares about a girls point of view? WTF is wrong with you? Shes trying to help you, you retarded creep. And what she says is completely correct.:down:

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Wait wait, "Let's look at it from the girl's point of view" who cares what the girls point of view is?
Because its those freaking girls you are trying to score, dumbasss. Unless you are gay, hows the man train coming along?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even bother with him guys...

Every discussion with Viper can be boiled down to this:

ElStud: blah blah blah whine blah how come???

Everyone else: blah blah blah because of this blah blah duh blah

ElStud: No, you are stupid blah blah blah whine blah how come???

Everyone else(frustrated): We gave you advice blah blah blah you dont listen you're stupid blah blah

ElStud: Man everyone is haters and KJs blah blah blah

--

Just send him negative Rep points since most of his threads and FRs are ego-driven garbage. Reputation is the little white scale(looks like a tree) in the bottom left corner of each post.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Don't even bother with him guys...

Every discussion with Viper can be boiled down to this:

ElStud: blah blah blah whine blah how come???

Everyone else: blah blah blah because of this blah blah duh blah

ElStud: No, you are stupid blah blah blah whine blah how come???

Everyone else(frustrated): We gave you advice blah blah blah you dont listen you're stupid blah blah

ElStud: Man everyone is haters and KJs blah blah blah

--

Just send him negative Rep points since most of his threads and FRs are ego-driven garbage. Reputation is the little white scale(looks like a tree) in the bottom left corner of each post.
Ego driven garbage really? Tell me this honestly, who else on here has FR's? Proof of success? Proof they go out, few people. But do whatever makes you feel good, outcast the only guy on this forum who probably has the balls to approach women. Outcast me, but what are you really doing? Your outcasting the guy who's going to get laid eventually and keeping the guys who are giving overall bad advice. Do you know a guy named HandyAndy QuickSilver? Well I guess you'd take his advice, even though he has publicly admitted he's scared to approach. Outcast me for not being a fool, for not taking every piece of foolish advice I get. This forum can't be for Don Juan's or Alpha Males, it must be one for KBJ's and hater. What you're doing QuickSilver is blindly believing whatever you're told. You haven't taken a good look at any of my threads and you display all of them as "Ego driven garbage". Ego driven garbage? Yeah right. I see what you're saying though, just because I don't agree with every KBJ and hater on this board, my threads are ego driven garbage. Do what you will with this account, but this is truly a sign of the the DJ Discussion Forum dropping as a whole, when the guy who actually approaches women is outcast and the fools with no proof of success, that give sketchy advice are praised. Honestly it don't matter to me though, because I'll still be approaching, getting numbers, getting hugs, all the same as I've been doing.

You fail to realize the pattern with my threads too. I post an okay thread, but it is thusly taken over by the idiots of the board, who are the SAME each time. You pawn their "assumptions" and "flaming" as advice, because if you actually read through the post you'd see that. Going back to before, you're saying I don't take advice because I don't take whatever advice any idiot on this forum gives. No offense QuickSilver, but with that mindset, you're the guy who would jump off of a building if someone told you. What's worse is these guys giving the sketchy advice have no proof of success, no proof they've even been out. Anyway, this boards become foolish and for this moment, I'm leaving it until all the BS stops.

In the end, I didn't even NEED anyone's advice from hardly anyone on this forum anyway. The only advice I ever needed was from a dude I talk to on AIM. And guess what? His advice aint sketchy, you know why? Because he's been in the field, he's been laid several times and has proof of his success. Furthermore his advice WORKS despite the fact that many of you would tell him he was wrong. But yeah, in the end I've been doing FINE without the advice of anyone on this board and I was getting numbers, getting hugs, before without it and I'll continue to get numbers and hugs, without it. It's just the overall mindset of most people on this board, that limits them from being as good as they could with women and that limits them from accepting someone elses opinions on seduction, despite them working. I'm out for now and probably forever.

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stop replying Elstud, you are taking so much space and other people need other advices. If you don't accept the advices of others, don't come to this forum. Be polite when you are asking a question and stop wasting your time replying. People at this forum and kind people who tries to improve yourself, maybe they sound somewhat harsh but you have to accept the fact that they are spending their precious time trying to answer your questions.

I hate your attitude, stop replying and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.