I'm beginning to think gettnig a lay in High School... is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beggining to think gettnig a lay in High School... is impossible.

I'm starting to think getting laid in High School is impossible. Though I can get interest from girls and all the sh*t, it never goes anywhere. Take this Allie girl I was trying to game, shows a whole bunch of f*cking interest, but that sh*t never moves ANYWHERE. I was going to ask this girl to the prom and got somewhat of a no. And finding a date to the prom is also kind of BS too, since if you don't know the girl that well, she'll probably say no. But yeah, I can get interest from tons of sets that I approach, but in the end, nothing every goes anywhere with these broads. It's especially a b*tch if you're trying to game a specific girl, because you'll wait all day for the period you see her and then while she'll give interest, sh*t won't go anywhere. So it's for this reason that I'm starting to think getting a lay in HS is impossible.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to highschool partiessssssssssssss... Associate with the fun, party kids. Don't get in trouble though. Have fun. They will come to you once they see it.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're falling into being a "dancing monkey." You can generate a lot of INTEREST, but not a lot of ATTRACTION. They are two different things. A lot of guys think that if a girl laughs and thinks you're funny, she must be attracted. WRONG. She probably sees you as a "fun guy" but is simply not attracted. It doesn't sound like you're attracting these girls.

And plenty of people get laid in high school. It's not high school's fault. It's yours. Suck it up and accept responsibility for your lack of results.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
It sounds like you're falling into being a "dancing monkey." You can generate a lot of INTEREST, but not a lot of ATTRACTION. They are two different things. A lot of guys think that if a girl laughs and thinks you're funny, she must be attracted. WRONG. She probably sees you as a "fun guy" but is simply not attracted. It doesn't sound like you're attracting these girls.

And plenty of people get laid in high school. It's not high school's fault. It's yours. Suck it up and accept responsibility for your lack of results.
Trust me, it's no dancing monkey phase because girls still show interest in the conversation when I'm not telling jokes and stuff. The Allie girl even started asking me random questions at once but lol sh*t never goes anywhere. And I'm honestly starting to think interest doesn't mean sh*t, because a girl could be interested, but it will never go nowhere.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, Elstud, if you haven't ignored me yet read the following advice very carefully. If every girl you approach has "interest" but never wants to be anything more than "friends" then, guess what, they ARE NOT INTERESTED!

You are clearly reading these girls wrong. Plus now that I know you are in HS it makes more sense. You probably have a reputation. I bet it's not a good one. Maybe you're considered a nerd but just don't know it. Maybe you're considered creepy (that wouldn't surprise me) but just don't know it. Look, if a girl already has an opinion about you before you even approach her then the game is over before it's even begun.

You're going to have to wait till college where you (hopefully) won't have a reputation. Make new friends there and get in with a new crowd. It's not that getting a lay is impossible in high school. It's just impossible for you.

Peace.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
It's all about social proof mate. Be in the right social group and have the right friends, you are seen as cool and get laid. Much easier said than done though. Lone wolf in high school macking etc. won't get you anywhere. It's either impossible or fairly easy.

MM

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are interested in you in the same way that I'm interested in my little puppy.

Manic I'm lovin' the signature :D

Really ElStud, you have a similar problem, MM touched on it. It's low social proof. Granted I'm not a loser or anything, and I can hold a conversation with just about any person at the school, no matter what their popularity, I just had no social proof. I'm known, but not popular. Big difference

Whats the solution? Date and hook up with girls outside of school. I've started doing this and its great! Some advantages:

1.) They are somewhat easier. You don't have to be the "popular" guy, however, you DO need great social and don juan skills....I'm sure you can handle that though. You still need confidence and everything, and you need to show your worth.

2.) You don't have to see their @ss every day. When you date a girl at school, its harder to get anywhere with her in terms of escalation and other general dating stuff because....for one you have all thse other kids trying to get up in your business....mainly AFCS who have nothing better to do than to snoop around and find new gossip...this makes the ladies less inclined to hook up with you. two, seeing her every day is a good chance to screw up.

3.) You can separate stressful academic and athletic life from her when necessary.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hungry don't get feed.
The hungry don't got feed...

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when did popularity be all that matters? So is this all based on what they think of you,rather than not caring what others think of you? Even if you do have low/no social proof whatever? Or am I going about it all wrong??

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
Since when did popularity be all that matters? So is this all based on what they think of you,rather than not caring what others think of you? Even if you do have low/no social proof whatever? Or am I going about it all wrong??
Umm, women like men. They don't like loners. They don't like chumps. They don't like men who act creepy and hit on all of them as if they are sluts.

He's kicking in their slut defense. Do you think any woman would like to be seen with a guy that everyone knows go from table to table trying pick up girls? No! They don't (ie. slut defense).

Not caring what people think doesn't mean being an odd ball, but being a leader, being out going, being of high status as in offering GREAT value to others and not trying to take value. Not giving a sh1t means to not care about the outcome. That's what people get stuck on. Live in the fvcking moment my friend.

B

Birdface

It's not impossible if you are the principal like me.

Gotta love those naive little freshmen.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where I think I got it wrong. I have always been somewhat a loner,don't like it much,and that has always bothered me. I am trying to be less a chump. What's the difference between hitting on them right way and wrong way? See,I have been an oddball. I am trying to live more in the moment.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Birdface said:
It's not impossible if you are the principal like me.

Gotta love those naive little freshmen.
That's situation confidence. Would you have that same confidence anywhere else?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
That's where I think I got it wrong. I have always been somewhat a loner,don't like it much,and that has always bothered me. I am trying to be less a chump. What's the difference between hitting on them right way and wrong way? See,I have been an oddball. I am trying to live more in the moment.
Dude, it's ok to be alone. It's ok to be a loner as long as you love yourself. If you can go out with confidence and not care about the outcome, you can say anything and hit it off. It might be a good thing to get some "wing men" as they call it, but you can have confidence in any situation on your own (i.e. core-confidence). It all pretty much boils down to confidence. One key point is not to be a social oddball.

Confidence meaning that you value yourself and you believe in yourself.

B

Birdface

Mavrick said:
That's situation confidence. Would you have that same confidence anywhere else?
Yes, I'm a principal by day and a pimp at night when I cruise through the ghettos of Detroit with my son to find new hos.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like being alone. I don't like feeling cutoff/don't belong,yet I don't want to be some sort of follower either. I don't have the confidence,or haven't found it yet,that's been a problem. I don't hate myself,But I am not happy with myself either. I have always been a social oddball,I tend to see things differently from others,plus my sense of humour is often different.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Birdface said:
Yes, I'm a principal by day and a pimp at night when I cruise through the ghettos of Detroit with my son to find new hos.
Hahaha

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
I don't like being alone. I don't like feeling cutoff/don't belong,yet I don't want to be some sort of follower either. I don't have the confidence,or haven't found it yet,that's been a problem. I don't hate myself,But I am not happy with myself either. I have always been a social oddball,I tend to see things differently from others,plus my sense of humour is often different.
what do you laugh at Star Trek jokes that no one else gets? If that's the case what do you expect? Anyway, you need to stop hating yourself. Go out and exercise. Get a job. Join a club or play some sports. You'll make new friends that way and become more social. You're going to actually have to make an effort.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao,I don't laugh at Star Trek jokes no one else gets. No no,that's not me. I do have a job,have met people through it. But I feel as if I haven't made enough effort.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
Look, Elstud, if you haven't ignored me yet read the following advice very carefully. If every girl you approach has "interest" but never wants to be anything more than "friends" then, guess what, they ARE NOT INTERESTED!

You are clearly reading these girls wrong. Plus now that I know you are in HS it makes more sense. You probably have a reputation. I bet it's not a good one. Maybe you're considered a nerd but just don't know it. Maybe you're considered creepy (that wouldn't surprise me) but just don't know it. Look, if a girl already has an opinion about you before you even approach her then the game is over before it's even begun.

You're going to have to wait till college where you (hopefully) won't have a reputation. Make new friends there and get in with a new crowd. It's not that getting a lay is impossible in high school. It's just impossible for you.

Peace.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. You might as well have said that because there's nothing in your so called advice but stupid assumptions and I've noticed from all of your overall post that you've got a pretty crappy mindset as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.