i'm a loser

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after all the great talk about not cheatin on your girlfriend, today i've cheated on mine. i don't know what to do, i feel like sh1t and i have cryed like a kid. i'm sick about what i've done. i was makin out with a freshman, while my girlfriend had come from her school to see me. then i went up to her and i kissed her as nothing had happened and i acted all calm. i'm a sick b1tch. i feel like suicide is the only thing to do now. if it wasn't for my girlfriend, i would have already hanged myself to a rope. i just hope that somebody assaults me as i leave home and leaves me dead on the pavement. i'm sorry for bothering you guys, but i had to tell this to somebody before i go crazy.

i don't know if i should ever come here again, i don't want any more success with women, since i don't deserve it. i know this board is not about being a pimp, it's about being a man, but i realized that i'm still the biggest afc on this earth after today.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
*shrug*

A lot of drama over nothing.

If you were making out with some other chick, it means your girl is not giving you what you want. So break up with her and cut her loose to find a man who's ready for an LTR and YOU keep looking until you find what YOU are after.

She's just a girl, man. Anything beyond that is in your OWN head.

Seriously, people who kill themselves over chicks...that's Darwinism at its finest. You're better than that...stand up and grab your balls. You made your choice, now run with it, don't try to pvssy out. :)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the end of the world. If it really bothers you that much that you kissed another girl, then tell your girlfriend. You'll have the burden off your chest and you won't be walking around saying crazy sh*t like "I kissed another girl, I hope I die!".

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
after all the great talk about not cheatin on your girlfriend, today i've cheated on mine. i don't know what to do, i feel like sh1t and i have cryed like a kid. i'm sick about what i've done. i was makin out with a freshman, while my girlfriend had come from her school to see me. then i went up to her and i kissed her as nothing had happened and i acted all calm. i'm a sick b1tch. i feel like suicide is the only thing to do now. if it wasn't for my girlfriend, i would have already hanged myself to a rope. i just hope that somebody assaults me as i leave home and leaves me dead on the pavement. i'm sorry for bothering you guys, but i had to tell this to somebody before i go crazy.

i don't know if i should ever come here again, i don't want any more success with women, since i don't deserve it. i know this board is not about being a pimp, it's about being a man, but i realized that i'm still the biggest afc on this earth after today.
Listen you need to relax bro. If you feel bad about what you did, then dont do it again.The past is written in stone, and you can't change. And it seems like you feel bad because you believe you have wronged your girl, but how do you think she will feel if you commit suicide as you suggested. Do you think it would even make her happy that you would even entertain those types of thoughts in your head? Of course she wouldnt! Listen in a couple of days, after you make a decision to always be true to yourself, you will be alright and the pain you feel right now will be gone. See past the moment.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... I remember you and your valiant and brave stand against cheating. Just like then as it is now, you're making the same irrational mistake of assuming this board isn't for pimps..or badboys or cheaters... or scoundrels... etc etc etc...

I suggest you swallow a bit of humble pie by acknowledging that you have some way to go before you begin to post advice for other would be DJs on this forum...

Read and learn from past post on this forum... and by all means seek advice...Be open to alternative thoughts and never rule out any option available to you...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i respect your morals man, but youre only human.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, you're acting like a little baby. Get over yourself man. So you kissed another girl. Its not the end of the world.

So you did a ****ty thing. And you'll probably tell your girl and either A) she'll dump you or B) she won't.

If she does you can be sad for a few days, then you can get on with your life. Just because you kissed another girl you act like you deserve to die. Quit being such a girl, just deal with it like a man.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you guys, i think it's going away now. i don't know why it hit me so hard, but i swear it was one of the ugliest moments i ever lived. now i'm in peace again.

squirrels, don't assume that i cheated on her because she doesn't gimme what i want... we make wonderful love lots of times every week and whenever i see her i go crazy, since she's so pure and beautiful. i wouldn't ever want to lose her and there's no way i'm going to tell her (not only not to lose, but also because she would get depressed, since she's really frail and innocent); i think i'll manage to live with this "bad mark". the problem is that i'm almost sure i'm going to do this again as soon as i get the occasion... that's what bothers me the most

what really strikes me, is that for the first time after a lot of time i feel like i actually have a soul. i'm deeply religious, but i actually never felt sorry for something i had done... so why is it now?!
i've always been flirting with other girls, even when i was already in a relationship with this girl and i was always ok and happy about it. even after kissing this new girl for the first time, i was really excited. then i made out with her and i started to feel bad, but it all went away when i saw my girlfriend. after getting home, i got extremely depressed and i really was about to commit suicide. i know it sounds like drama, now that i'm more relaxed, but i was real when i mentioned it. anyway, thanks to y'all guys, you all have really helped

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ur a loser... and that though of being one should fuel you to change.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still in high school. You can blame this on "finding yourself at that awkward age of your life". You also seem to be using a tactic where you over exaggerate how horrible you think this was in order for people to tell you "it's not that bad, you're okay" so that you feel that way too. But the truth is you messed up and did something wrong. Other people will tell you differently, but what I would do is only tell my girlfriend about it if I plan on staying with her. Otherwise, I would break up because obviously I'm not entirely satisfied with the relationship and keep it to myself.

Also, this may be a problem:
if it wasn't for my girlfriend, i would have already hanged myself to a rope
I hope you still don't feel like you're life hangs on the existence of another person rather than yourself.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cheated on my girlfriend....and didn't feel that bad about it......until she found out...which sucked.

it was a long distance relationship tho

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!! I can't believe I just read this. Kid,

First of all you call yourself a loser????WTF Secondly your italian? And your worried about cheating on your girlfriend??? Itailian men have been some of the worlds greatest seducers...WTF!!!

Sorry I am in shock.

YOU NEED SOME HELP AND QUICK!!!!

YOUR BI-POLAR.

THERE IS MEDICINE THAT WILL BALANCE YOUR BRAIN CHEMO. OUT.

GET IT AND GET IT REAL QUICK!!!

Lastly:

Maybe you shouldn't come here for a while. Your post is nothing that a Don Juan would ever write. I'm surprise the Mods haven't taken it down.

It's depressing to read. It brings the entire purpose of this site down into the gutter. It is behavior that no man should ever exhibit at any point in his life.

Please leave here today. Do us all a big favor.

Get some help. You really need it.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously doubt he is bipolar, he is not depressed either, he is chemically imbalanced. and you know why?? BECAUSE OF ****ING PUBERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deal with it bro, you will get over it, it is not the end of the world.

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!! I can't believe I just read this. Kid,

First of all you call yourself a loser????WTF Secondly your italian? And your worried about cheating on your girlfriend??? Itailian men have been some of the worlds greatest seducers...WTF!!!

Sorry I am in shock.

YOU NEED SOME HELP AND QUICK!!!!

YOUR BI-POLAR.

THERE IS MEDICINE THAT WILL BALANCE YOUR BRAIN CHEMO. OUT.

GET IT AND GET IT REAL QUICK!!!

Lastly:

Maybe you shouldn't come here for a while. Your post is nothing that a Don Juan would ever write. I'm surprise the Mods haven't taken it down.

It's depressing to read. It brings the entire purpose of this site down into the gutter. It is behavior that no man should ever exhibit at any point in his life.

Please leave here today. Do us all a big favor.

Get some help. You really need it.
Perfect example of someone without psychological knowledge giving out advice. Your own reaction isn't far from dramatic itself...

This guy is reacting on the spur of the moment. We've all been there, you included. Act all dramatic after something happened.

Jay-X, you're probably thinking about this just now and realise you went a little overboard. I know plenty of people who have kissed other girls while with someone. I don't feel bad about it, If I felt the need to go for someone else, well it was because I wasn't happy with the girl I was with.

My point is, your reaction has some good and some bad. It proves you have moral ideals, which is good as this will make life so much easier for you. Not at first, but later, once you learn to apply your code of ethics, it will. The bad, you are over reacting. Suicide is so mundane nowadays we think about it every time pain is involved. Wake up, life and pain goes hand in hand.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you all guys, you all have been of great help and i'm really ok now! i don't know why it looked to me as a bad thing yesterday, today it seems ok what i've done.

anyway, i'm not going to tell my girlfriend, since i don't want to hurt her (i'm sure i can live with this).

you know, this girl's best friend has asked me for a threesome with them both. i don't know, i may accept, but i have to think well about this...

i know, i have quite a versatile mind, i change my opinion too often:D

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suicide is so mundane nowadays we think about it every time pain is involved.

I don't know what kind of man you are, but I have never thought about suicide because of emotional pain.

And this kid does need some help. I have been around bipolars and I do recognize the flipping out behavior over minor things.

Whether or not he is bipolar is not important. What is is that this kind of behavior in society is unacceptable. I have seen a bipolar man degenerate into deep depression and then kill his wife, and kids. And even though his illnesses got worse, it started with bipolar left untreated.

This site isn't the place for psychological evals. But when you see behavior that is typical of symptoms of psychological diseases the correct thing to do is to reffer them for councelling.

I went through my teens and never thought a word about suicide. In my country kids who had this kind of behavior in the last 10 years did disasterous things at their schools. Things such as walking in and shooting everybody that they could.

And it all could of been prevented if folks were more aware.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris

I went through my teens and never thought a word about suicide. In my country kids who had this kind of behavior in the last 10 years did disasterous things at their schools. Things such as walking in and shooting everybody that they could.

And it all could of been prevented if folks were more aware.

i don't know wether you have a degree in psychology or not, but here's what i think about ur post.
i'm now perfectly comfortable with what i've done, so i can think in a rational way.
well, if you told someone who knows me that i'm something near "depressed" i swear to god that they would laugh at your face. i'm sure. i've had people complimenting me about how i can always be happy and how i seem to love everybody and everything. it was just an emotional outburst, something that i couldn't control. i was completely out of my mind.
you can be sure that an average 18-yr-old guy is faaaaaaar more depressed than me... i think the guy who said that i was just under hormones changes was right.

i think that i felt so bad, because i couldn't help but remember how i felt after been cheated on a year ago by a girl who had been in love with me for 3 years. then, i met my girlfriend and she looked far more tender and innocent than usual and i was like "sh1t, how the fùck could i do this to her?"