i'm a loser

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can be sure that an average 18-yr-old guy is faaaaaaar more depressed than me... i think the guy who said that i was just under hormones changes was right.

Well I do apologize for offending you young master sir, but in the area of hormones, you sound like it's estrogen flowing through your veins not testorone.

A man on testo doesn't cry. Women on estrogen do. A man gets mad and breaks things when his emotions get out of control. A woman breaks down and cries like a female does.

As one poster recently said to me this site is 80% estrogen posts.

You need to get it together man. What would your father think if he read your words. Would he be proud of his son becoming a man or would he be ashamed?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
you can be sure that an average 18-yr-old guy is faaaaaaar more depressed than me... i think the guy who said that i was just under hormones changes was right.

Well I do apologize for offending you young master sir, but in the area of hormones, you sound like it's estrogen flowing through your veins not testorone.

A man on testo doesn't cry. Women on estrogen do. A man gets mad and breaks things when his emotions get out of control. A woman breaks down and cries like a female does.

As one poster recently said to me this site is 80% estrogen posts.

You need to get it together man. What would your father think if he read your words. Would he be proud of his son becoming a man or would he be ashamed?
i've cried and i've smashed my fists against a wall of concrete... am i a hermaphrodite? lol, anyway, i know it's really stupid what i've done. but as i said, i don't know what passed through my mind, so i don't know what i should answer you, since you're right to me. for what concerns my father, i think he would be disappointed, but would understand me

Reaction score
It was incredibly selfish of you to cheat on your girlfriend in the first place, but then you considered committing suicide? You don't have any regard for her feelings if you actually thought that that was a viable course of action.

and now you're thinking of doing it again...you're a champ. keep it up pimp.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry brother.. i remember when i got LJBF from a chick that i had dated 3-4 times, it was close to 2 years ago. it happened at about 1am, and i could barely sleep, and i felt sick to my stomache for about 2 days..

i'd dated her 3 or 4 times, was boring as hell, and got LJBF, i didn't even know anything about her, and i felt sick to my stomache..

right now, i'm actually dating her again, but this time she has very high interest level, and i just want to get what i set out to get :) but i know when it ends for whatever reason. i won't be upset.

but onto your cheating, bro, forget it. if u want to cheat more often, ur probably better to break up with her though.

look after urself :)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact is... i love my girlfriend, better yet i love STAYIN with my girlfriend. i don't believe in one single love or stuff like that, but i think there are people that better connect with you emotionally. my girlfriend is one of those people. i never fought with her in 8 months and we've always been freakin' happy together. that's why i don't see any point in leaving her. i think our relationship is perfect and if it went like this for other 15 years, i wouldn't mind dating her. so why have i cheated and i'll probably cheat again on her? because i don't feel like i'm really cheating on her. i consider it just "playin around with other girls", just a physical thing. the only girl i really like is her. i don't know if it's simple to understand, i don't think so.
what would i do if i knew that it's the same for her... i mean, she makes out with other guys, while still wanting just me? i don't really know, i'd probably forgive her.

at the very first moment i didn't get this...

anyway guys, i said i would have thought about suicide, IF it weren't for her. i could never committ suicide over something that would have already bothered her. plus i WOULD never commit suicide at all. i don't know where it came from. i'm really happy with my life, so suicide is the biggest no for me

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a lucky muthafùcka!!!

you know what happened guys?! today i was at my girlfriend's and we had just had sex. we were lyin on the bed naked chatting. then she brings up this point: "have you ever cheated on me?". i'm like "sh1t, she's found out it all" and i ask her why that question. well, after a couple of sentences, she admits makin out with a friend of her while she was at the seaside, this summer (we were already together); plus i met that guy through her like 3 months ago and he had then sent me a SMS telling me that my girlfriend is an incredible person and i should care a lot for her and he could understand why she likes me since i'm really beautiful... well, actually kinda gayish but whateva:D
back to the point, i'm still on the bed and she's like "please, would you forget me?" and i answer playfully and jokingly "no, never, we're done" and "funny" stuff like that...
then, we make love again and she asks me if i ever cheated on her, cuz she's pretty sure i have. i elude her questions and as i go to the bathroom to get clean, she takes my phone and starts checkin' out my messages and she finds stuff by that girl (the one i messed with some days ago) like "do you like your d1ck to be played with when you make out?" or "would you like to finger me?". then, she's the one who's angry and i'm like "no baby, don't play the angry part, YOU are the one who admitted cheating" and she's like "just because you don't admit it, it doesn't mean that you haven't". well, now she says that she's ok and we are in peace. and now?

WELL NOW, I'M GOING TO FUKKIN ACCEPT THAT THREESOME I'VE BEEN PROPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO REGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

it's your time!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
"there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

it's your time!
that's a good way to make Bible authorize threesomes, harris:D

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
after all the great talk about not cheatin on your girlfriend, today i've cheated on mine. i don't know what to do, i feel like sh1t and i have cryed like a kid. i'm sick about what i've done. i was makin out with a freshman, while my girlfriend had come from her school to see me. then i went up to her and i kissed her as nothing had happened and i acted all calm. i'm a sick b1tch. i feel like suicide is the only thing to do now. if it wasn't for my girlfriend, i would have already hanged myself to a rope. i just hope that somebody assaults me as i leave home and leaves me dead on the pavement. i'm sorry for bothering you guys, but i had to tell this to somebody before i go crazy.

i don't know if i should ever come here again, i don't want any more success with women, since i don't deserve it. i know this board is not about being a pimp, it's about being a man, but i realized that i'm still the biggest afc on this earth after today.
You're such a b!tch,you are worse than an AFC. AFC's dream about juggling two women.

You are afraid of being a man.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thats bullshìt, right there. MEN are polygamous by nature. Women are the ones who get emotionally attached to a single person only. (There are exceptions though)

Jay-X, I know how you feel - the 'cheating' wasn't committed for any emotional reasons. Just a bit of physical variety, and that's quite normal.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: i'm a loser

Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
You're such a b!tch,you are worse than an AFC. AFC's dream about juggling two women.

You are afraid of being a man.
man, read the post below. i said i've been proposed a threesome and i'm gonna accept... so your insults come from nowhere

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay-x: Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't you in a previous post said something to the effect that if your girl cheats on you then she's NEXTED... like her ass is outta here!!!

Just wondering if you have and how you feel about that now?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Jay-x: Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't you in a previous post said something to the effect that if your girl cheats on you then she's NEXTED... like her ass is outta here!!!

Just wondering if you have and how you feel about that now?
i don't remember sayin' it but it could well be, since i change my mind every 30 minutes:D
anyway, i've cheated on her too and i'm going to cheat again tomorrow, so i would be an hypocrite if i nexted her for cheating, dontcha think?!

Reaction score
x

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
after all the great talk about not cheatin on your girlfriend, today i've cheated on mine. i don't know what to do, i feel like sh1t and i have cryed like a kid. i'm sick about what i've done. i was makin out with a freshman, while my girlfriend had come from her school to see me. then i went up to her and i kissed her as nothing had happened and i acted all calm. i'm a sick b1tch. i feel like suicide is the only thing to do now. if it wasn't for my girlfriend, i would have already hanged myself to a rope. i just hope that somebody assaults me as i leave home and leaves me dead on the pavement. i'm sorry for bothering you guys, but i had to tell this to somebody before i go crazy.

i don't know if i should ever come here again, i don't want any more success with women, since i don't deserve it. i know this board is not about being a pimp, it's about being a man, but i realized that i'm still the biggest afc on this earth after today.
You are obviously 17 years of age!!! Relax dude - since I am not in your presence why don't you slap yourself - you are talking like a bytch!!!:rolleyes:

You are thinking and feeling as a woman thinks and feels - STOP IT!!!!

Last edited:

disguise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Etienne
I know plenty of people who have kissed other girls while with someone. I don't feel bad about it, If I felt the need to go for someone else, well it was because I wasn't happy with the girl I was with....

what? what male on this planet, even if he is with the most amazing woman on the planet, is not tempted by other females? it is in the genetic code, males are physically designed to want sex and with as many different females as possible. This does not make it helpful on a psychological level, because as humans, we are proven to be happier and healthier when in a monogamous relationship. Which is why as someone who has experienced, and subsequently is able to empathise with the feelings of a person being cheated on, you quite naturally feel guilty.

It proves you have moral ideals, which is good as this will make life so much easier for you.....
Wrong again. Not about having moral ideals, but about that making life easier. Make no mistake. Choosing to live your ideals will make your life significantly more difficult than being driven by selfish motives. Ask anyone who has tried or is trying. However it will make it infinitely more fulfilling and eventually enjoyable.

Wake up, life and pain goes hand in hand.
Now that I definitely agree with. Embrace and learn from your pain. Choose to listen to the people who tell you to ignore it, or choose to explore the possibilities that learning from it can open up. Either way, choose wisely, because you are the one who has to live with your choice - not anyone else here.