I'm a girl!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey if you guys need some advice that you think I can maybe help out with just post them and I'll try to get back to you. . .if you want me to reply faster then just e-mail them to me. . .Spoiled0302@hotmail.com I'll try to help the best I can!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'll humor you.

I like a girl. I want to show her that I like her and I would do anything for her, because she's just the greatest. A real star.

Should I buy her:

1) Candy
2) Flowers
3) A nice card with home made construction paper hearts attached to the inside and homemade caramels to go along with it. I'll write an elaborate poem for her on the inside expressing my love for her, and telling her how if she just wants to be friends I'll feel sad but understand.

PLZ ANSUR

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Okay, I'll humor you.

I like a girl. I want to show her that I like her and I would do anything for her, because she's just the greatest. A real star.

Should I buy her:

1) Candy
2) Flowers
3) A nice card with home made construction paper hearts attached to the inside and homemade caramels to go along with it. I'll write an elaborate poem for her on the inside expressing my love for her, and telling her how if she just wants to be friends I'll feel sad but understand.

PLZ ANSUR
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

Okay... I am better now. Thanks Porky. ;)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it was a serious question.

Please don't give me any bull**** and harrass me. I want advice from somebody who understands women: a woman! Not you twits.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
God you guys respond fast. . .
Aww thanks! lol! I'm not a twit! lol! Ummm. . . .I would say #3 because it's very creative and she'll know its from your heart, not just store bought. Good luck!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Guys, it was a serious question.

Please don't give me any bull**** and harrass me. I want advice from somebody who understands women: a woman! Not you twits.
Oh shit, my fault man... I thought that you was just playing around. ;)

And honestly... I would probably go with all three and then play an instrument in front of her house everyday. Chicks dig that mysterious stalker vibe.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Spoiled!

I'm talking to her on IM right now. I've been waiting three hours for her to come back. I'm going to make her guess which girl I like so maybe she gets jealous! Then tomorrow I'll spring the card on her and tell her that I like her.

I have to go work on it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's option #4: tap her phone and then blackmail her into going on a date with you?

Trust me guys, its field tested..

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
God you guys are seriously so funny! We need guys at my school who are half as funny as you guys!!! lol!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Porky, that is the funniest thing i've heard all day.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god. i haven't laughed that hard since i was a little girl.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he also forgot #5...ask all her friends to find out if she likes u..and then call her every night and beg her to hang out...and then find her locker and tape a big sign on it sayin "I LOVE YOU" and then when she wonders who its from...pretend like u have no idea...the phone tap isnt drastic enough, you need to get her attention...try telling her your darkest secrets in hope that itll bring you closer...

Reaction score
hey, umm I need advice. Umm well you see. I like this one girl and I don't know how to find out how to get her to like me, what should I do, and umm what are some signs that she likes me?

oh and, whats the best way to steal a 5th of Jack Daniel's from the Liqour Store?

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
hey, umm I need advice. Umm well you see. I like this one girl and I don't know how to find out how to get her to like me, what should I do, and umm what are some signs that she likes me?

oh and, whats the best way to steal a 5th of Jack Daniel's from the Liqour Store?

A. Theres information on this all over the site. Read the main website, every section of the forum and sign up for the newsletter.

B. I wouldn't know. Thats a good way to get your as tossed...in jail. You won't need to worry about that girl. Bubba won't need your DJ techniques, it'll be love at first sight.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
A. Theres information on this all over the site. Read the main website, every section of the forum and sign up for the newsletter.

B. I wouldn't know. Thats a good way to get your as tossed...in jail. You won't need to worry about that girl. Bubba won't need your DJ techniques, it'll be love at first sight.
lol....

Reaction score
Gotta love porky humor... gave me a nice long laugh, funniest thing I have read on this website in a long time (especially if she was serious with her response).