I'm a girl!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is be super nice and sweet and maybe she'll start falling for you.
Holly sh!t, BIBLE, NOW!!!

I gotta disagree wih jester tho.

A dj wouldnt ask anyone for advice.
then what the hell are you doing here?

Asking for advice is one of the best things in life. I woudlnt know nearly as much as i do if i never asked for advice. No matter who you are, there is always someone who can teach you something new.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what a bunch of horny bastards we are...the thread says shes a girl and the thread explodes :p funny sh1t tho

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I actually kinda hope she sticks around for a bit, I'd be interested in seeing her reaction to the Bible.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is ****in hilarious!

She still thinks Porkys serious:p

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'm going to thank one person and then just forget the rest of you:
Thank you to Cognet Ops. You actually understand that I'm just trying to help *God forbid*

And to all you other people such as:
Ultrashogun: I am not an online *****. Again, I'm sorry for trying to help.

Oxide: You're just rude

Da Joa: How would you know whats in there anyways???

*I wasn't trying to do anything but help in the first place but obviously this is causing pure chaos so I don't really care anymore. And for your info my email gets packed like almost everyday with guys asking for my help and a lot of my advice works for them so forget all of you who are against me.*

cannon42

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
[And for your info my email gets packed like almost everyday with guys asking for my help and a lot of my advice works for them so forget all of you who are against me.* [/B]
Poor bastards

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would a girl come and post on a forum like this? i would never ask a girl for dating advice or anything that relates to girls....they say one thing but really mean just the opposite, they never say what they really want so she just came here to confuse all of us....i guess the only time i would ask a girl for help is for fashion or stuff like that.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled... Read the Bible and you'll know where we're coming from. You probably won't believe it, you probably won't let yourself. But at least you'll understand why this thread is so damn funny.:p

Reaction score
Spoiled, I admire your intenions, but seriously, the advice you have given so far will never work. Trust me, we've all been there. We have a word for people like that, we call the AFCs (Average Fustrated Chumps).

Like I asked before, Have you ever seduced a girl? If not, then who are you to give advice on doing so if you have no prior experience?

The reason why you are getting flamed so bad is because what you are saying totally goes against our belief system.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she's acute little girlie who's just trying to be helpful and since it a whole guy forum she probably wants a few more guy friends. So u guys be polite and maybee you migh get to poke her later on... No offence Baby (spoiled)

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl are naturall nurtures, so she's just instinctively tryig to be helpful and nurtureing. Altho i do believe girls are not sure what they want until they see it then u know. But she's being sweet so dont be a *****.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's flaming her, we understand her good intentions.

Spoiled, I don't know where else to turn. There's this hot girl in my English class that sits in front of me. I want to ask her out but I've never worked up the courage to talk to her. er. And she's always flirting to this guy who sits next to her... he's such a jerk, I don't know what she sees in him. I'm thinking of writing a poem declaring my love for her and leaving it in her locker. But I'm also thinking she might like me more if I just say it in front of the class. Please, I'm crazy about this girl. What should I do?

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
Spoiled... Read the Bible and you'll know where we're coming from. You probably won't believe it, you probably won't let yourself. But at least you'll understand why this thread is so damn funny.:p
After you said that do you actually think I'm gonna consider helping you out? Think again.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
After you said that do you actually think I'm gonna consider helping you out? Think again.
Are you serious? I posted that trying to explain to you why you were getting the responses you were, not insult you.

Seriously, I've been in love with this girl since like 1st Grade. Like I said, I've never worked up the courage to talk to her, but I know that we were meant to be.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled you have to understand its not you we're laughing at, or even your willingness ot offer counsel. I believe that you are sincere in your desire to help, but you would have been able to accomplish this simply by responding to another's plea for help.

The punch-line of this post is the sheer presumption of it.

Yes , you are a girl, but not only is that a strike against you here as almost every here is intitially skeptical about what a woman says she wants, but you're fifteen as well which means you couldn't even begin to be wrong. Think about it, even as a high school girl you're probably just barely a sophomore. Do you have the answers? Do you even know the questions?

What we try to do here is better ourselves beyond where we are now and even in this part of the site, that means we endeavor to train ourselves (or our brethren, as in my case) for adult interaction.

Your coming in here is like an eight year old walking into the Boston Pops and offering her services because she's had a few oboe lessons. (And I mean that with no freudian implications)

Naturally it has elicitted the, "Oh, really? Well isn't that cute? I'm sorry little girl, I think we got it..." response. In fact I'm having a hard time figuring out how you hoped we would respond to your declaration that you were here to help us. Its all the harder to understand since, and you'd know this if you knew anything about men, we men rarely share of ourselves unless it is in our own time and then its usually under duress.

By all means stay and add some insight where you can. In doing so you will prove yourself and garner respect. But realize you haven't done that yet or even allayed any doubts about your wisdom or the wisdom of your advice. Until you can demonstrate this, sad to say we don't have any reason to take you seriously.

-Cyrano

P.S. to Wonderbread: If you were joking you're quite funny, if you were serious you're quite tragic. Assuming tragedy, (as I have no need to further comment on the comedy in and of this post) quit waiting for your b@lls to drop. If you have to, yank on them a few times and go talk to her. You have the wisdom at your fingertips. Personally I recommend you do a search on the words 'desperation' and 'one-itis'. Use it in good health.