I'm a dumbass.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, it's gettin nasty up in here!!!

Rescue had a point about $25 bucks with some random gal though. A lot of us had different names here including me when we started our walk in djdom. Another seasoned member, FranciscoDanconia suggested I change it because of what it was.... It could have been confused for an ex AFC.... ya feeling me???

It was cool your date worked out, but Rescue still has a point!!! Cheers!!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
It was cool your date worked out, but Rescue still has a point!!! Cheers!!

Give me a break. It's called a first date, and there will be a second. I know what I am doing. She is thinking about me right now, I guarantee it.

You try taking any decent girl to subway and see how that works out.

This place has turned so lame it's unbelievable. Spend 25 bucks on a date, and trolls like Rescue Mission have people agreeing with him.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I made the topic because it helped me contemplate and come up with a rational decision to fix the situation.

I just didn't check out the prices of the restaurant before I made the plans. It was an easy mistake anyone could have done.

If anyone is wondering, this is the place that is 50 bucks a plate:

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

I ended up taking her to a cheap place and spent 25 bucks. She doesn't even drink. We had great convo and I had her laughing like a hyena. Then I told her I had to go and ended the date. Turns out we are the same age and our b-day is 2 days apart, and we work 5 minutes from each other. It's looking good.
Runner83 said:
$50 each for dinner, a 1st date with a girl you don't even know, at her suggestion, rather than yours?

To me, that's crazy!

Good to hear that you managed to get out of it though. Learn the lesson for next time, research a place before you suggest it.
Perhaps you misread, the total dinner was $25.

Rescue Mission said:
congratulations,

you paid $25 to have a convo with some random bytch.
Gross simplification.

This makes me wonder if any of you have actually been on a date before. I'm not talking about a random hookup, I'm talking about a date.

Spending $25 total for dinner is completely natural and does not constitute *trying to buy her.*

It is part of the mating dance for a guy to pay for a date.

To the guys who say *paying for dates is so passe* - let me guess, you also expect girls to ask you out, since it is so *passe* for guys to make the first move

Reaction score
Trader said:
Spending $25 total for dinner is completely natural and does not constitute *trying to buy her.*

It is part of the mating dance for a guy to pay for a date.

To the guys who say *paying for dates is so passe* - let me guess, you also expect girls to ask you out, since it is so *passe* for guys to make the first move
I have been on many dates, and the ones that involved me, the girl, and dinner, usually ended in a hug goodbye, and $$ missing from my pocket lol.

The best dates I ever had have involved ZERO money being spent, and plenty of talking, cuddling, kissing, and sex.

Spending money on dinner just to talk to some girl is just stupid and ignorant, and with all of the positive experience I have had when it comes to NOT spending any money and just connecting physically with girls, it makes me look down on guys who do the dinner thing even more.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying 25 bucks for a date isn't bad. Next time do something that doesn't cost money. If you built good convo and rapport you're on your way to getting laid....

...and not jerking off in your own hand. HAHAHAHA

Alanon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna have to agree with OP. OP is definitely a dumbass.