I'm a dumbass.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
If you didn't notice, it was a MISTAKE telling her to meet me there. I didn't know the place, it is new.

Now that she has agreed, if I change it up she will know.

So I will continue with the date. As for the coupon? Hell yeah I will hide it.

The best solution is to make her pay half. I know she has money. She's not a bum chic with a crap job.

I hope she knows that she will be paying half upfront... If not, that could be dicey for ya man!

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My faith in humanity just dropped a notch. Op... You, sire, are failing big time right now... Although props at trolling

This was my sole act of feeding the green ugly beast living under a bridge

Reaction score
You admitted on my thread to being "My Name Is Nobody" on this forum in the past....and you were banned for being a totally bipolar excuse of a man who NEVER took advice from ANYONE........look him up guys

This is him on my thread telling me his old username: (post #145)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1713254#post1713254

I can't believe you were banned for being such a clueless guy who never took advice, and now you are back doing the same exact thing - asking STUPID questions, and not listening to anyone

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You admitted on my thread to being "My Name Is Nobody" on this forum in the past....and you were banned for being a totally bipolar excuse of a man who NEVER took advice from ANYONE........look him up guys

I can't believe you were banned for being such a clueless guy who never took advice, and now you are back doing the same exact thing - asking STUPID questions, and not listening to anyone

regardless of what his old name is, RAY CHARLES could see that going out to this expensive a$$ is foolish!!! It will be funny if ole blunt gets bill and wants to go dutch and she does not bring money.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone reasonable would understand if you steered them toward a different place once you meet up. If she's not reasonable, fine. Date over. Easy.

Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
regardless of what his old name is, RAY CHARLES could see that going out to this expensive a$$ is foolish!!! It will be funny if ole blunt gets bill and wants to go dutch and she does not bring money.

Seriously though!

No goddamn money-consuming dinners/lunches on a first meeting with a woman, that's like rule #1 that every player already knows....where was MY NAME IS NOBODY during the briefing session???

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I have a plan on escaping this.

Going to tell her to meet me at a different location and town because something came up.

I'm a genius.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Seriously though!

No goddamn money-consuming dinners/lunches on a first meeting with a woman, that's like rule #1 that every player already knows....where was MY NAME IS NOBODY during the briefing session???

Maybe she will let me jerk off in front of her so I can be cool like you.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you being like this???

I don't blame you dude, I get you to a point. I understand your situation. But come on, think about this. You don't have enough money AT ALL. And even so, would you pay a 50 bucks dinner to a girl you barely know? Why? Because you feel like it, or because you don't think you're cool enough, and she wouldn't want to hang out with you in another situation? If the second, get some self esteem. And remember it's no rush since there are more girls out there. If you just feel like it, anyway remember you don't even have much money, I would advise a normal date and you save the money.

Maybe you're trying to "look cool" by finding a neat way out of this, but inside you're worrying like hell and all. I doubt it will work, because you have some other problems and no way you can pull off a "DJ" image while inside you're still worryed\insecure. That is incongruent, and she will probably know something's wrong with you. Even if you find the perfect ****y and funny line to get out of this smoothly, you worryed a good while about this and that isn't attractive. (If you did worry a lot, I dunno if you really did).

Don't you think she will understand if you tell her that you have to go somewhere else because you don't have much money? She has to understand it... If she doesn't her problem. I think it's fair to say that.

Anyways, a "real dj" is fun as heck anyways, he is entertaining (you don't have to be like that, i'm just saying. I think all people with high self esteem are super fun to be around. But they don't need to try to be fun to gain approval from girls.) and confident and girls like to hang out with him anyway, money or not... I think that was your problem, you didn't want to look like you didn't have much money, was that it? If so, I think your self esteem is low. Because you don't feel like you can take her to a restaurant without paying much, because you don't think she will "like you" unless you have lots of money to spend...

Btw "hiding the cupon" do you really need to do that? I think you're worrying too much. I think you may have to think about your self esteem and confidence...

But I suppose it could be a lot worse tho... I guess these things are normal, at least you have the SS boards to help you out!

Good luck!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I have a plan on escaping this.

Going to tell her to meet me at a different location and town because something came up.

I'm a genius.
You've been a member here for a while, and you still ask a woman out to dinner on a first date?

I missed the genius part.
The PLACE wasn't the mistake, the IDEA of DINNER as a first date was a mistake that you made. I expect this from someone who just JOINED the site last week, but not from someone whose been around.

Why was there 3 changes in plan already? This is what intrigues me the most.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Kailex said:
You've been a member here for a while, and you still ask a woman out to dinner on a first date?

I missed the genius part.
The PLACE wasn't the mistake, the IDEA of DINNER as a first date was a mistake that you made. I expect this from someone who just JOINED the site last week, but not from someone whose been around.

Why was there 3 changes in plan already? This is what intrigues me the most.

No, I wanted to play pool. She kept making excuses she is allergic to smoke so I told her to meet at the mall. She asked me if I am opposed to dinner.

Then I told her we can get dinner at this new place in the mall and that's when I realized the mistake.

The 3 plan changes were because I was trying to get her to meet me at pool halls.

Anyway, the crisis is averted. I told her something came up, and to meet me at a different mall and she agreed.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
No, I wanted to play pool. She kept making excuses she is allergic to smoke so I told her to meet at the mall. She asked me if I am opposed to dinner.
So dinner was her idea... and you agreed?

Gold-digger. She wants to be wined and dined. She's not going to go dutch either. Take her to Subway and see what her reaction is.

I thought it was illegal to smoke indoors? Or is that only certain states?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
She asked me if I am opposed to dinner.
"Come on, I know you're more exciting than that."

"No, come on over and we'll cook something."

"Yes."

"I don't do dinner on first dates."

"I know this great bar with AMAZING wings (or whatever)."

"(Insert whatever here)."

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Kailex said:
So dinner was her idea... and you agreed?

Gold-digger. She wants to be wined and dined. She's not going to go dutch either. Take her to Subway and see what her reaction is.

I thought it was illegal to smoke indoors? Or is that only certain states?
Yes it was her idea. At first I told her dinner is boring, but since we hadn't decided where to meet I said to just meet me at the mall and we can grab dinner somewhere.

I'm not too worried about it anymore, we'll grab a bite somewhere cheap. Not a big deal.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

What was YOUR previous name?

I know you aren't new here.

At least I am not hiding behind a new name like a coward such as you.

Oh yeah, and I had a GREAT date.

hexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Yes it was her idea. At first I told her dinner is boring, but since we hadn't decided where to meet I said to just meet me at the mall and we can grab dinner somewhere.

I'm not too worried about it anymore, we'll grab a bite somewhere cheap. Not a big deal.
Then why did you make a topic/reply to it/make bad decisions in the first place? Does not compute :/

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
hexx said:
Then why did you make a topic/reply to it/make bad decisions in the first place? Does not compute :/

I made the topic because it helped me contemplate and come up with a rational decision to fix the situation.

I just didn't check out the prices of the restaurant before I made the plans. It was an easy mistake anyone could have done.

If anyone is wondering, this is the place that is 50 bucks a plate:

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

I ended up taking her to a cheap place and spent 25 bucks. She doesn't even drink. We had great convo and I had her laughing like a hyena. Then I told her I had to go and ended the date. Turns out we are the same age and our b-day is 2 days apart, and we work 5 minutes from each other. It's looking good.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$50 each for dinner, a 1st date with a girl you don't even know, at her suggestion, rather than yours?

To me, that's crazy!

Good to hear that you managed to get out of it though. Learn the lesson for next time, research a place before you suggest it.

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I made the topic because it helped me contemplate and come up with a rational decision to fix the situation.

I just didn't check out the prices of the restaurant before I made the plans. It was an easy mistake anyone could have done.

If anyone is wondering, this is the place that is 50 bucks a plate:

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

I ended up taking her to a cheap place and spent 25 bucks. She doesn't even drink. We had great convo and I had her laughing like a hyena. Then I told her I had to go and ended the date. Turns out we are the same age and our b-day is 2 days apart, and we work 5 minutes from each other. It's looking good.

congratulations,

you paid $25 to have a convo with some random bytch.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
congratulations,

you paid $25 to have a convo with some random bytch.

What was your previous screen name? Put it out there.

Coward.

I know you are not new to this place.