"I'll call you later"

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a LTR w/ a HB9.0. She's spendinng the night with her single friend right now who is always up to no good. Her single friend is allowed to do anything, her parents don't care. She has boys over all the time, She goes out in the middle of the night, etc.

Now my girl is over there and spending the night and each time she does this, I'll get worried. I don't trust her friend. She's always like "dump ur boyfriend, be single!"

I called her @ 11:30 PM to ask what time would be best to start our date tommorow, she then asked what i was doin. I told her I was going to my friends, she said, "How about noon? Can I call you later tonight?" I said Yes to both.

Now it's 1:40AM and she hasn't called, i'm left wondering why she hasn't called and i'm wondering if she's up to no good.

Me and my girl are supposed to go on a date tommorow. Now I'm not going to want to waste my time with her if her minds elsewhere and what if she fvcked up last night and did something stupid?

How should i handle a girl not calling when she's said she would?

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just organise to do something else tomorrow with a buddy or something.. and if she gets upset at you later just say you didn't hear back so you made other plans.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
If it really bothers you maybe you should talk to her about it in the morning, or you could ignore it...

The choice is yours... People become their friends...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Rocker said:
Just organise to do something else tomorrow with a buddy or something.. and if she gets upset at you later just say you didn't hear back so you made other plans.

I like that idea.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocker said:
Edit: We agreed on Noon and then she asked if she could call me later.

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the deal at noon? Meeting somewhere? You picking her up?

Testiculz

Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
I'm in a LTR w/ a HB9.0. She's spendinng the night with her single friend right now who is always up to no good. Her single friend is allowed to do anything, her parents don't care. She has boys over all the time, She goes out in the middle of the night, etc.

Now my girl is over there and spending the night and each time she does this, I'll get worried. I don't trust her friend. She's always like "dump ur boyfriend, be single!"

I called her @ 11:30 PM to ask what time would be best to start our date tommorow, she then asked what i was doin. I told her I was going to my friends, she said, "How about noon? Can I call you later tonight?" I said Yes to both.

Now it's 1:40AM and she hasn't called, i'm left wondering why she hasn't called and i'm wondering if she's up to no good.

Me and my girl are supposed to go on a date tommorow. Now I'm not going to want to waste my time with her if her minds elsewhere and what if she fvcked up last night and did something stupid?

How should i handle a girl not calling when she's said she would?
If Brad Pitt made plans with her tomorrow, and she said she would call back at 11:30. Do you think she would not do what she said? A woman only does what she thinks she can get away with. If she thinks she can get away with not calling you back when she says she will (your girlfriend), imagine what else she thinks she can get away with...

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocker said:
What was the deal at noon? Meeting somewhere? You picking her up?
I'm supposed to be picking her up and taking her out.

Eventually 2:00AM came around, I buzzed her phone and try to see if she'd call back but no go.

Now it's 9:30AM, I am wondering how I should handle this?

Testiculz

Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
I'm supposed to be picking her up and taking her out.

Eventually 2:00AM came around, I buzzed her phone and try to see if she'd call back but no go.

Now it's 9:30AM, I am wondering how I should handle this?

If Brad Pitt made plans with her tomorrow, and she said she would call back at 11:30. Do you think she would not do what she said? A woman only does what she thinks she can get away with. If she thinks she can get away with not calling you back when she says she will (your girlfriend), imagine what else she thinks she can get away with...

she is playing with you...be a man, take action.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
The choice is yours... People become their friends...
You know what they say...
"Show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are."

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuriy777 said:
Judging by your name, I can understand why you know of that little quote. :D

And it's true, I dated a girl who hung out with people I could not understand why she did. Let's just say it didn't work out.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuriy777 said:

Birds of a feather flock together. I was going to say the same thing.

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Birds of a feather flock together. I was going to say the same thing.
That has the same meaning but it's not the same thing. Only certain people use the one that Yuri used. At least in my experience.:woo:

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man, it sounds like you're not trusting your girl at all, you need to either trust her like you should in a normal relationship or you should get rid of this girl, because there's no point if you can't trust your own girlfriend...

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:
damn man, it sounds like you're not trusting your girl at all, you need to either trust her like you should in a normal relationship or you should get rid of this girl, because there's no point if you can't trust your own girlfriend...
I don't trust my government, but that doesn't mean I just want to get rid of it and be left with nothing...

At least with government there is somebody who will take its place, but clearly he doesn't just want to lose his girl and start sarging again.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vp171s said:
I don't trust my government, but that doesn't mean I just want to get rid of it and be left with nothing...
Not a good comparison at all, but I'll work with it. The government is necessary for the existence of order in a country. Obviously they are a higher power that you personally can't control. But on the other hand, the situation with this girl is something you can control (or so I assume).

And besides, it's just one night. For all you know she could be sleeping.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow your in over your head here!!! Ok let's dissect what your doing wrong here, because that's driving your girl's interest lower and lower with each passing second.

First off, if you don't trust your girlfriend's friend, then you don't trust your girlfriend!! The fact that this girl is her close friend and constantly urges your gf to be single and have fun should be a huge red flag to you. As a result your left crossing your fingers and praying to David Deangelo hoping that your girlfriend is being a good girl, when your gut, head and feelings are telling you something else.

Secondly, you have to learn to have a LIFE OUTSIDE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! Its normal to grow closer and closer in a LTR, but you MUST have a balance if you want it to survive. Meaning you should still spend AT LEAST a couple nights a week hanging out with your bros. That's not even including the time you should set aside for yourself, to do the things you enjoy (working out, beach etc).

Lastly, you have to STOP LETTING YOUR GF'S BEHAVIOR SLIDE BY WITHOUT ANY REPERCUSSIONS!! Ok, some guys can be too petty here and over-react if there girl doesn't call back when they said they would etc. But in your case, it seems like your gf does this on a regular basis and you just let it slide. Why? If you have mentioned that you don't appreciate her ignoring your phone calls and she STILL does it, then what does that tell you about how much your gf really respects you? Again, I want to emphasize that the key is not to be overly petty about every little detail, but definitely don't let this constant disrespect go by unpunished.

So what do you do from here?

1)Stop acting like a chump: If your gf is out with her friend for the night, YOU should go out with your bros!! Infact, take it a step further and make plans with your bros more little by little. If she starts blowing up your phone asking you what your doing, don't answer right away.

2)Bust out of the rut!!! If your stuck in a routine with your girl, CHANGE IT!! The quickest way to lose a girl's interest is by boring her. So if you guys always watch a movie at your place Wednesday night, go out on a date Friday night etc, CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE UP.

3)STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT SHE'S UP TO: Instead of worrying what she's up to when your not around her, enjoy your free time. The fact is, that if your girlfriend wants to cheat on you, she will and there's nothing you can do about it. So calling her 3,000x's or following her around won't do anything good for you. Remember, ALWAYS JUDGE A GIRL BY WHAT SHE DOES, NOT WHAT SHE SAYS!!!

Don't lose yourself in the mesh of this relationship. Don't let her looks, her pu$$y or her ****ty attitude turn you into a desperate, clingy bf. Because at this rate, she's going to break up with you because of your neediness and to be honest the only reason she's staying with you is because she hasn't completely secured her next victim into her grasp yet.

If this behavior continues, stand up on your own two feet and break up with her. If you implement what I've posted above and she changes for the better, don't relax because girls will always kiss @ss if they feel their losing control over their man.

PIMP

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder if its the same girl that i'm after... we hung out at that time before just like that and she said the same thing to me when i brought up that sh*t. damn maybe i should do a kobe and pull out.

Reaction score
Very Nice>>very Nice!!!!

Testiculz said:
you bet your as.s off she would call brad pit later... i.e... if she doesn't call you back later, dump the b.itch or do what a playa would, and keep her on a side while moving on and finding new ho's :)