If you're in a social circle, and the women there don't give you a hug when they leave, it's OVER

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with height or physical characteristics. They think you’re awkward and creepy. I’m sorry I have to put it so gently.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the chic and how they are feeling, the phase of the moon and the weather. Some give hugs like that and some don’t. Used to work with one that would make eye contact and start raising her arms as she walked towards you. Few others that openly said they hated hugs and some that even kissed your cheek. They are irrational and it depends on the moment. One used to say she hated photos yet there are plenty of selfies with her and her boyfriend’s buddy on Facebook. Read the room and don’t take it personal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hugs don't necessarily mean anything.
They mean next to nothing. The only thing that shows is that you're not a complete social reject.

In a social circle, it's important to see that the circle tries to help you with introductions to women to help you form longer term relationships. That didn't happen in the primary social circle in my city.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a social circle - international folks in an Eastern-European folks (yes, far too much sausage, but it is what it is :mad: ). So there was a semi-harridan chick (definitely bangable) that I had talked to earlier, and we talked, with a few others around. Then this little agglomeration of people just kind of moved on to other agglomerations. This chick was talking with some taller, Chaddish men, and when it came time that she was leaving, every one of those guys got a hug, while she seemed to avoid me, so as to not have to give me a hug.
She saw you tense up in preparation for hugging her as she was hugging these other men and she realised you would misinterpret a social hug for an intimate hug, and she didn't want to go into sending the wrong signals, so she preferred to just skip hugging you.