If you were a dating coach, where would you start with a complete kissless VirginCel like this?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
well one thing that definetley seems true, the way a man talks or behaves, acts, in conversation or interaction, communication, is a lot more important than the other way around when it comes to attracting a mate. It seems women judge men on the things they say and do more than the other way around
That's because most men have no standards

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For a laugh, I put this question into ChatGPT, and this was the response:

If I were a dating coach working with a kissless "VirginCel" (someone who identifies with involuntary celibacy), I'd approach the situation with empathy and practical strategies. Here's how I'd start:

1. Mindset and Self-Confidence
  • Reframing Beliefs: Help them challenge negative self-perceptions or limiting beliefs about relationships. Being a virgin or inexperienced doesn't define their worth. I’d focus on building self-esteem, encouraging a growth mindset where they see dating as a skill that can be learned rather than an innate talent.
  • Self-Acceptance: Encourage self-compassion. It’s important they accept where they are without shame and understand that everyone moves at their own pace in relationships.
2. Social Skills Development
  • Communication: Begin with small, simple social interactions. Practice talking to people in various everyday situations to build comfort in socializing, whether it's at work, the gym, or even online.
  • Body Language: Teach the basics of confident body language—eye contact, open posture, and smiling.
3. Understanding Attraction and Dating Dynamics
  • Human Connection: Focus on emotional intelligence and understanding what draws people together. Building rapport, active listening, and showing genuine interest in others are key.
  • Realistic Expectations: Help them understand that dating isn't about instant success. It’s a process that involves rejection, learning, and growth.
4. Building a Fulfilling Life
  • Hobbies and Passions: Encourage them to cultivate a full, enjoyable life outside of dating. People who are genuinely happy with themselves and their lives tend to attract others naturally.
  • Fitness and Health: Physical self-improvement (diet, exercise, grooming) can positively impact both self-esteem and outward appearance, contributing to dating success.
5. Online Dating and Approaches
  • Online Dating Profiles: Assist in creating a genuine and appealing online dating profile, emphasizing authenticity and positive qualities.
  • Practice in Low-Stakes Environments: Encourage them to start in low-pressure environments, like online platforms or casual social settings, where the stakes feel lower.