If you want to fight feminism, this is not the way

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Hell, the first step towards anything is opening up the eyes of others.
Right, the first step to accomplish any sort of political goal is to increase awareness. Like it or not, stirring up emotion and complaints is part of the process. Unfortunately, if things come to the point where men are properly organized, the media is likely to portray the movement as a bunch of nutballs.

I don't understand people who want to say that "such and such should not be discussed on this forum". If a topic doesn't interest you, don't read it. Problem solved, and you're not trying to police what other people want to talk about.

Not all women ( as this site might suggest) are pure evil. Not all men are saints. I try and choose good company and so far in 32 years its worked out O.K for me.
I agree that keeping good company is a good idea, although it's no guarantee to protect you. This is a concern I have about cold approaching. You have no idea what kind of person you are talking to. And I've always said it takes a solid six months before you can even begin to say you know somebody.

FiddyTweeCoins

Reaction score
People basically have a right to be involved in whatever "noble cause they believe in" and that's cool. It would be mo betta if doz Divorce Laws waz mo level, but Fiddy Twee Coins some time on the low down find a ride and I'z tell dem dis iz My-Porsche, then I gotta give it back.

Fiddy Twee Coins not g*y pimpin no college guys wid sticks or balls. Fiddy Twee Coins not a Mom/Dad to everyone in da hood. If guys in college can't look afta dem-selves, then dey shouldn't be gettin no college ghetto-cation.

I'z got no ego ideology. On some dayz Fiddy Twee Coins locked-up, some dayz he back in da hood.

Da hoz do what Fiddy Twee Coins say. Da hoz want mo Fiddy Twee Coins.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
@warrior

oh it will be an epic fight but it is one worth having.

and I think times will change as this recession cough ** 'depression' ** drags on year after year...rising food prices, no jobs....its in during such stressful times that real change can possibly happen....but it would not be easy. But with proper leverage and political savvy it can be brought about...especially in the poorest states...one by one.
On an unrelated topic, I see all of this mess coming to a boiling point. The chasm that exists between the rich and poor keeps growing. History has shown this results in unstable republics and ultimately revolution. I for one am not uncomfortable enough to desire a revolution. For as chairman Mao best said it

revolution isn't a ****tail party
If I was in power or of the upper class, I would make an effort to avoid a situation like this. As much as I abhor free handouts, at least this would keep the other 330 million people anesthetized as opposed to desperate and angry. People with nothing to lose are the ones to be afraid of...