If you want to fight feminism, this is not the way

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Boiler,

Are you expecting to see more than the blatant misandry that has been pointed out so far (and there are more examples if that is what you need)?

If you are looking for more than the misandry, what is it that you are looking for as evidence that state mandated misandry is prevalent and working against you and all other men?

You were the only one who spoke of facts and examples so far. Wish everyone who chimed in could do that.
I see the contours of what you are getting at but I probably need more... I will try to understand this doing my own research; it's got to start outside of this forum because there's a lot of "emotions" associated with people's beliefs.

Anyway; thank you for the facts before opinions...

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I need to put emoticons in my posts now to show whether I'm serious or not eh?

It's like guerrilla warfare because if a man speaks out in public against feminism, misandry and injustices towards men (hope you aren't gonna make me explain what those are) without the protection of anonymity, he will have his career destroyed and socially ostracised. We cannot engage The Enemy directly. We have to be evasive and attack from the sides or behind.

Hey, even that alone is a good reason to fight back, if you're American and love freedom of speech.

There are too many reasons. Spend a few minutes reading a manosphere blog and you should find some you care about. All you have to do is to open your eyes. If you don't give a sh1t, I can't convince you to care. You'll just be arguing with me pointlessly like you're doing now. Not that I was trying to show you why you should care in the first place, I think you miscomprehended my intention somewhere. I only told you that you had no idea how effective Roosh's tactic is.
and I told you it had nothing to do with Roosh's tactic, after two-three posts in this thread.

You engaged the discussion ( you didn't have to ) and all you did was to speak louder using big words and nothing else.

I could see that using jargon like feminism,misandry, and manosphere could impress some people, but I was just trying to get the facts.

Mr. Tits is giving me some ( although it's loaded with his bitter humor ); Danger has been objectively the most knowledgeable.

But you look like you are parroting these words over and over again, with no substance behind it. Maybe you know what you are talking about but you are not telling me for some reason. I am usually very generous with my knowledge (if I feel confident enough to advise people). Then, I honestly can't see anything but the obvious reason as to why you are talking about either semantics; or terminology but not anything real.

Fair enough. If you think this is pointless, I'll end it right now. See you in another discussion, brother.

Edit:
This is the kind of "facts" before opinions post I was talking about.
https://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2...-of-sacrifice/

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good wisdom as usual @Danger

10-15 years from now being 'male' will be illegal...chemical castration will be the norm...save for the few thousands of elite men who have the status to breed..in many ways this is already the case through feminized group think forming the masses of faggotized beta males that dwell in the western world.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
OK - points taken, I am getting convinced by this.

I'm not sure. I wouldn't fight it probably. I wouldn't acknowledge it, and I'd occasionally joke along the lines of 'all those feminist chicks are ugly BTW'..
When he gears up and starts to talk like a professional; that's when it bothers me, and I tune out.

Sorry, I've been away for a while. Sorting out a few things. Yah I mean his graph, look at it. Anyone with half a brain knows that there are no graphs in the history of any sort of data analysis that look like that. Obviously its hyperbole.

Anyway. To really fight feminism, if that is your inclination, will take the rooshs of the world as well as the more professional law driven men of the world. And honestly I think it's a lost cause. Why? Because men are not women. Women rally around Womanhood. Men rally around themselves. You can see the bickering and infighting in any group of men as they jockey for position and status. Even here. Only when the threat is imminent do men come together to support a cause. How long did we let Osama fvck around and blow up the world trade center (under clinton) and US soilders over seas before he finally got it right and we got pissed? The female cartel does not wait, they steadily push forward and will until they step on the final tail that awakens the sleeping dragon.

I say if men really wanted to fight feminism, it has to be done the way any change is done. The whip and the olive branch. For example. Malcom X and the Black Panthers were the whip. They were the threat of uncontrolled violence agression and fear. Martin Luther King was the Olive Branch. Between the two it gave the country an option on how to settle the situation.

This is how men deal with problems. I have dealt with clients and had clients deal with me offering the whip and the olive branch. On one hand, I can sue you for the money you owe me, on the other, I can take X amount and we can still be friends. Either way I will get my pound of flesh.

We have enough men online yelling with the whip hand. Where is the olive branch?

Last edited:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Sorry, I've been away for a while. Sorting out a few things. Yah I mean his graph, look at it. Anyone with half a brain knows that there are no graphs in the history of any sort of data analysis that look like that. Obviously its hyperbole.

Anyway. To really fight feminism, if that is your inclination, will take the rooshs of the world as well as the more professional law driven men of the world. And honestly I think it's a lost cause. Why? Because men are not women. Women rally around Womanhood. Men rally around themselves. You can see the bickering and infighting in any group of men as they jockey for position and status. Even here. Only when the threat is imminent do men come together to support a cause. How long did we let Osama fvck around and blow up the world trade center (under clinton) and US soilders over seas before he finally got it right and we got pissed? The female cartel does not wait, they steadily push forward and will until they step on the final tail that awakens the sleeping dragon.

I say if men really wanted to fight feminism, it has to be done the way any change is done. The whip and the olive branch. For example. Malcom X and the Black Panthers were the whip. They were the threat of uncontrolled violence agression and fear. Martin Luther King was the Olive Branch. Between the two it gave the country an option on how to settle the situation.

This is how men deal with problems. I have dealt with clients and had clients deal with me offering the whip and the olive branch. On one hand, I can sue you for the money you owe me, on the other, I can take X amount and we can still be friends. Either way I will get my pound of flesh.

We have enough men online yelling with the whip hand. Where is the olive branch?
Excellent analysis. Now; I fully agree with this. Roosh'es combined with a systematic army of serious-minded people would be the best combination. It may not be a lost cause, but your analysis regarding how men behave also is excellent.

I can't rep you more apparently, you have to wait for my rent :p

Danger said:
Just a couple of other examples of what men are typically up against in western civilization.....

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06...ada-for-wives/
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06...-family-court/
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06...-family-court/

On feminist instructors and indoctrination in colleges.....

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/07...es-preglimony/

Notice that men are being pushed for further accountability without responsibility in what this feminist professor wants......and she is educating and guiding minds.

Take it one step further and we have someone like Larry Summers who uses facts to back up his statements about women in science and who subsequently gets roasted by the general media for daring to speak the truth. I was shockingly able to find one article that was sort of fair to Larry regarding it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/sc...pagewanted=all

Or here is an issue on reproductive rights.....

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/03...uctive-rights/

Which is a real inequality, not like the birth control issue women raise regarding health care (especially since MRO's don't pay for men to use condoms).
These are very interesting and very irritating at the same time. Some of them, like the guy with a sexual assault history having to sit in jail for 2 months for a false accusation is somewhat open to discussion, but some cases are plain outrageous. Thank you for taking the time to share all this.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Yeah lets stick our fingers in our ears and shout La La La as women are literally encouraged by the government to become single mothers at 40 with cash, prizes and incentives. Good times for the repercussions. Maybe even hold hands and sing Kumbaya as the average Western male loses 70% of his net worth in the divorce courts and gains custody of his own children in a contested scenario only 30% of the time.

I think your happy clappy ideology is what got us bent over and grabbing our ankles in the first place. You can only be an at peace ultimate inner game loving ït's allllll goood zen phuck monkey for so long mate, perhaps you'll even have a son one day and be compelled to give a sh!t as he grapples with his first false rape allegation.

Anyway, talk about a thread backfire.
The vast majority of men are choosing women with their d!cks not their heads. Better choices can be made and there are better women to focus on. That's how men can "win".

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we always at war with something? Last time I checked with my life, I have not had any of these problems with feminism. While i don't agree with it, I certainly could care less about what they ***** and moan about. It seems to be part of our culture ; always fighting an endless war. We have to pretty well of here...plenty of food, water, and a good standard of living. war against drugs, war against terror, war against ____. I guess when we run out of real things to fight, we make them up.

More to the point of this thread - feminism. If you don't like the dealing with women, simply don't. Women have only as much power as we all let them have. Don't like marriage? don't get married. Its not as if women are going to demand their way into better jobs anytime soon, at least in my field.

Its not to say to avoid awareness of whats actually going on. But its not affecting my life and i'd rather put more effort into things that matter to me. I take feminism as seriously as any other 'advocacy' group who are seeking to gain power through the guise of equality. Its just people being people.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Why are we always at war with something? Last time I checked with my life, I have not had any of these problems with feminism. While i don't agree with it, I certainly could care less about what they ***** and moan about. It seems to be part of our culture ; always fighting an endless war. We have to pretty well of here...plenty of food, water, and a good standard of living. war against drugs, war against terror, war against ____. I guess when we run out of real things to fight, we make them up.

More to the point of this thread - feminism. If you don't like the dealing with women, simply don't. Women have only as much power as we all let them have. Don't like marriage? don't get married. Its not as if women are going to demand their way into better jobs anytime soon, at least in my field.

Its not to say to avoid awareness of whats actually going on. But its not affecting my life and i'd rather put more effort into things that matter to me. I take feminism as seriously as any other 'advocacy' group who are seeking to gain power through the guise of equality. Its just people being people.
So a girl thinks you treated a way she doesnt like at work and claim that you raped her, you get arrested and lose your job even before the accusation is in front o the judge.

Then they find out its completely fake and let you go, you find yourself with your reputation ruined and jobless, the b1tch is still there.

No matter how your not guilty sentence will be published, you will still remain "the raper" for most of the people.

Do you think this is acceptable? I mean do you think this justice and culture taking side with no limitation is agreeable?

Do you know men were forced to pay fines just because a b1tch showing her boobs on a s-size tshirt claimed harrassment when they looked at her? at that point it doesnt matter
anymore if they did it or not, b1tch is gonna be believed as if she was princess zelda.

Do you think you can avoid dealing with such stuff?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
So a girl thinks you treated a way she doesnt like at work and claim that you raped her, you get arrested and lose your job even before the accusation is in front o the judge.

Then they find out its completely fake and let you go, you find yourself with your reputation ruined and jobless, the b1tch is still there.

Do you think this is acceptable? I mean do you think this justice and culture taking side with no limitation is agreeable?

This is one of the things that woke me up. I had a false harassment claim because a coworker was mad that I got promoted over her and became her boss. And my boss's assistant was afraid I was shooting for his job. They were friends and conspired to hatch a plot to get rid of me. The assistant and her went to every female in our department and told them that if they had a problem or didn't like me, it would be a great time to get rid of me. They even went to another female employee of mine and promised her my job if she helped them. All of these women had the decency to come back and tell me how I was being railroaded. So not all women are evil feminist shrews out to get every man on earth. Some people are just shytheads who abuse the system.

After they found no evidence of wrong doing on my part, she was not reprimanded and I was under "probation" for the rest of my time there. Any little slip up and I would be fired. My reputation in the office was ruined with upper management. It killed any chances at a promotion. My supervisor actually believed I felt up this ugly she beast and was not on my side (gay middle aged male). I stopped speaking to any woman at work unless there were other coworkers around and only if it was about work. It was a shytty two years until I could find another job, all over a fvcking lie.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should clarify what I meant when I said 'we let them have the power'. To illustrate, one must look at the entire process as it relates to a women making a complaint/divorce/rape claim. It starts with them but is propagated through a biased system in part by men. Some men actually have everything to gain by going after other men like this. If you are a lawyer, you get your cut. The reality is that women wouldn't have anywhere near this type of liberty if it weren't for the men who act as enabling middle men. Generally speaking, people have always gone after other peoples wealth...its human nature.

I get the whole pre emptive thing. I have seen people get torched in marriage and know first hand how greedy and evil some women are. Its not something I don't know about, and I am already taking measures to protect against it if I ever get married.

I guess what I am trying to say is that a war on any type of abhorrent facet of human nature is futile. I have come to accept that we are selfish, greedy, stupid, manipulating, and sycophantic, animals. I don't declare a war against snakes because they attack you if you get near them...I stay aware and stay away. Not all women ( as this site might suggest) are pure evil. Not all men are saints. I try and choose good company and so far in 32 years its worked out O.K for me.

you can't make self absorbed people care. They won't care until it happens to them and they do not think abtractly enough to foresee that it very well could. They are the sheep in our society.

Someone takes a different perspective and the only response is something like this? This does not seem like a good way to promote intellectual dialogue.

Yes, I do. I have so far and I will continue to do so as my career goes on. All the women in my life that I surround myself with have for many years proven to be well to do people who have done me no wrong. At work I focus on my career. At the gym, I focus on getting in shape. I live a healthy lifestyle with a good salary, tons of friends, and women when I want them.

Okay: so lets talk about proactive measures. Name any significant accomplishments or actions you have taken in order to be pro active against feminism? Has it worked? What can other men do?

Until anyone has done something about it, we are all on the same moral ground. I at least admit that I don't do much as I am busy with work and life. I won't pretend like I am some crusader who champions great change..

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has worked out ok for me so far as well. But seeing examples like Warriors (or even a couple of guys I know), then one can recognize that you play everything fair but *STILL* get hammered without any evidence, simply because you are a man and some vag says it happened.

One of my friends lost his whole college tuition and was eventually kicked out of his college for something similar. Nothing really happened, but accusations started flying and *someone* had to be a fall guy. It was a disgusting tale of how awful our "justice" system is. His story mirrors warriors closely and years later he claims it changed him forever...

Power is never abdicated once given. Society has given women (excessive) power and our justice system power to behave like it does. Taking that power away would prove difficult or impossible without some sort of overhaul or even coercion. Awareness is a good first step, but I feel that bringing real change to these injustices would prove to be a large task.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first step to fighting this is structuring systems for legalized prostitution in all 50 states....we can start with the states falling towards $ bankruptcy california, detroit, louisiana, arkansas, etc...it will be uphill fight but it can be done...once a legal, health tested, no consequence puzzy option for males is established in 50 states the process of reversing power will begin....

...in such a paradigm men will only have to endure so much at the club or on pof etc....if the sh!t tests gets too much..no prob...head to the brothel for a little fvck session or even just a BJ/HJ....no more will HB7 chicks be able to over reach for hb 10 dudes...no because the hb7 dudes never have to marry, can visit brothels freely without legal consequences and will still have a smile on their face plus all their money they wil save on marriage....this will force hb7 chicks to lower their inflated standards and actually have to chase hb 6-7 dudes which is a dynamic not happening today...thus lowering the price of puzzy and the balance restored. :)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
the first step to fighting this is structuring systems for legalized prostitution in all 50 states....we can start with the states falling towards $ bankruptcy california, detroit, louisiana, arkansas, etc...it will be uphill fight but it can be done...once a legal, health tested, no consequence puzzy option for males is established in 50 states the process of reversing power will begin....

...in such a paradigm men will only have to endure so much at the club or on pof etc....if the sh!t tests gets too much..no prob...head to the brothel for a little fvck session or even just a BJ/HJ....no more will HB7 chicks be able to over reach for hb 10 dudes...no because the hb7 dudes never have to marry, can visit brothels freely without legal consequences and will still have a smile on their face plus all their money they wil save on marriage....this will force hb7 chicks to lower their inflated standards and actually have to chase hb 6-7 dudes which is a dynamic not happening today...thus lowering the price of puzzy and the balance restored. :)
Oh I'm pretty sure the cartel would never let that one happen. Look how they give the superbowl shyte every year with the whole "it attracts 100's of underage prostitutes". They are trying to beat down backpage because they have "escorts" on there and some of them might be underaged! Nope. Trust me, the cartel is not falling for that. They will use the pedo/underage weapon on that one, it's super effective.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@warrior

oh it will be an epic fight but it is one worth having.

and I think times will change as this recession cough ** 'depression' ** drags on year after year...rising food prices, no jobs....its in during such stressful times that real change can possibly happen....but it would not be easy. But with proper leverage and political savvy it can be brought about...especially in the poorest states...one by one.

but yes shaming is a powerful tool...most men are stuck in beta-faggot land.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Slickster,

["Give it to me!" she yelled, "I'm so fvcking wet, give it to me now!"
She could scream all she wanted, I was keeping the umbrella.]....And I thought satire died with Oscar Wild.....Sixty Nine Posts,and no one but no one has mentioned Roosh's sheer Artistry with the Pen....Some of this Mans Posts are sheer Bluddy Poetry.....I for one think that many of his musings are Immortal....He is far from Dead so lets not bury him along with all the Good he's done....He is still young,his best writings are ahead of him,don't write him off because he's got carried away with a few graphs!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Slickster,

["Give it to me!" she yelled, "I'm so fvcking wet, give it to me now!"
She could scream all she wanted, I was keeping the umbrella.]..
..And I thought satire died with Oscar Wild.....Sixty Nine Posts,and no one but no one has mentioned Roosh's sheer Artistry with the Pen....Some of this Mans Posts are sheer Bluddy Poetry.....I for one think that many of his musings are Immortal....He is far from Dead so lets not bury him along with all the Good he's done....He is still young,his best writings are ahead of him,don't write him off because he's got carried away with a few graphs!
:crackup: :D :crackup:

Usual Scara! Immortal Jophil's buddy and comrade.

Long live, Uncle Scara, you made my day again.

Fell of the chair haha:)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
No problem Mate, thanks for not just blowing it off like others on here do.....Here is a list of offenses, but if you have limited time, go to the youtube video at the end and go straight to the 3 minute mark, just to show how people get programmed regarding men and women......But it would give you a better idea of the problem to investigate each of the links I give below.

Just a couple of other examples of what men are typically up against in western civilization.....

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06/15/contract-killing-ok-in-canada-for-wives/
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06/13/judges-apology-to-children-lays-out-logic-of-family-court/
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06/28/ushers-court-hearing-shows-double-standard-in-family-court/

On feminist instructors and indoctrination in colleges.....

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/07/09/law-professor-proposes-preglimony/

Notice that men are being pushed for further accountability without responsibility in what this feminist professor wants......and she is educating and guiding minds.

Take it one step further and we have someone like Larry Summers who uses facts to back up his statements about women in science and who subsequently gets roasted by the general media for daring to speak the truth. I was shockingly able to find one article that was sort of fair to Larry regarding it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/science/08tier.html?pagewanted=all

Or here is an issue on reproductive rights.....

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/03/08/the-cold-hard-truth-on-equalizing-reproductive-rights/

Which is a real inequality, not like the birth control issue women raise regarding health care (especially since MRO's don't pay for men to use condoms).

Another example: When married, women can stop delivering sex to their husband, but the husband MUST continue supporting and providing for his wife. Why does she get to renege on her part of the social contract but men are unable to? Why does she get money to "faciliate the manner in which she is accustomed to living", but he does not get frequent sex or the cleaning of his house for that same manner in which he is accustomed to living?

Another: Why can a man be charged with manslaughter if he accidentally kills a woman's baby in the womb, but she cannot be charged at all if she decides to abort it?

Another:http://www.cotwa.info/2012/06/man-sues-det-sgt-ingrid-jonas-for.html
and http://www.cotwa.info/2012/05/refusing-to-punish-false-accuser-in.html
In this one we have to wonder, why do women seem to get off with little concern when they falsely accuse of rape? Why can the men's names be released even before a trial or they are found guilty? We all know that now when we hear "Duke Lacrosse" we associate it with rape, regardless of the innocence. But then, men have no rights, only women....even if they falsely accuse.

Another scary one: New definition of Domestic Abuse includes "being fearful" that something may occur, even if there is no evidence at all.....

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2010/12/09/yippee-we’re-all-abusers-now/

And finally, possibly one of the best examples (and insidious in nature), a link to show the subtlety of the misandry today........Go to 3:00 and watch from there......and then pay attention when you watch the news or tv.....it can really make you aware of the programming we receive every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAuqkqxk9A

I could probably come up with more, but I think that should open enough eyes into where we are, where things are headed, and what you may be up against.

In addition to being fearful qualifying as DV, now they want to make using logic DV as well.

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/10/1...roups-claim-the-use-of-logic-by-men-is-abuse/

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
That will help, but it will not solve the root problem. Remember, the girl you divorce is never the girl you marry.

I am going to refer to Rollo's "War Brides" blog post as an example of this.

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/

Even if you filter properly, she will still have enormous power over you.
Only way to win the game is not to play it in the first place (don't get married). That's how you starve the best and the system and bring it to the negotiating table. This is why we need a male birth control pill or RISUG so badly. Men controlling their own fertility with a reversible option will completely destroy the budding matriarchy we're facing and bring balance to men's and women's rights and responsibilities.

FiddyTweeCoins

Reaction score
What Nutz said is what I was going to say. Divorce and r*pe laws are two of the main examples often stated, with divorce being the most common. It does not take a genius to figure this out. So, do NOT get married. I will not be getting married, but it has nothing to do with "misandry" because for me it's just a lifestyle choice to travel more. Ok, if an "end game" in this "war on feminism" is changed Divorce Laws that basically gets us back to Traditional Marriage (so if that's winning, then for me that would be losing as I will never get married).

I am not a hater, but R**sh, is NOT a DJ/Player/G. He has a terrible track record and some of the real DJ's could do much better. He's a decent blogger/author, and maybe a former aspiring PUA (for lack of a better word). He and another DC blogger are former betas who wrote a few good posts on very popular blogs who other betas elevated to Guru status without any solid proof in the real world, and now instead of "game/pick up" they are surprisingly more into conservative politics.

When I first heard about R**sh, I thought he was a guy who was trying to improve with women/become a better man/and was traveling to have fun plus meet women, and I totally respected this and I wanted to do the same. It was like living your own dreams by not going along with the expectations of parents/other people/society. Then, it turned into rants against women/Americ*, and that was unfortunate, and I know many from SS have different views, but I disagree because it was then a classic case of becoming just like those other people. Anger/complaing/whining often sounds like a Napoleon Complex.

It sounds like pedestalizing the "feminists." Can someone define feminism and give examples of people who are these feminists? I do NOT call ALL regular college type girls (cute feminine cheer squad type) feminists. I'm not in DC, so daily I do not see these "feminism feminists" ranting out in public. Every day I see and talk to attractive girls. Probably most think of ugly butch type lesbians into militant feminism, and most guys would not want to even "go out with" these "feminists" anyway. So, I'm f**king girls, not "fighting feminists." Do other guys honestly really care about ME? NO.

Some guys (even on SS) who are in this "war on feminism" are already in a Traditional Marriage (married with k*ds), or they have said (even after knowing all this about "misandry" that they still want to get married), so it's no wonder they are extremely concerned with Divorce Laws. I also disagree with some methods in the "war on fat people," and to actually do something constructive I have studied Exercise Science and I'm a Personal Trainer, and I make exercise videos thousands of people have done. So, maybe I'm a genius to figure out a way to overcome like 90 percent of "feminism" is to NOT get married, that was easy.