If you HAD to choose your torture?

You gotta choose one of these which would it be?

• Have your knob grated to a stump

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Have a hot needle up your japseye

• Have your knob cut off and u have to eat it

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Have acid on your balls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You have to shag an old man

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Be bummed by a chippendale

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have your japseye glued up so when u piss yo knob will swell up and pop like a water ballon

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Have you bellend boiled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have your knob stretched until it snaps

• Have your knob fried by electricity

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
ok dudez I was talkin to my mate and we were disgussing what would be the worst punishment to do to one of our enemies.

We said the worst would be to let THEM choose from a list. So then if someone said you GOTTA choose 1 of these options or we kill your family what would you pick?

These are the options.......

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend of mine and his brother died via getting electricuted and his brother had his toe shot off because the force was so great.

this was a horrible chirstmas light hanging accident.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot have burning bamboo slivers shoved underneath your fingernails.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you guys are queers. I'm the only one who didn't vote for gay sex.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
your the only one left without parts of your reproductive system ;)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

Seriously!!!

I'm sorry you can call me gay all you want (im not) but if it came down to F*ckin some old guy i'd do it as long as my balls and pen!s is properly functional and not messed with in anyway

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... nice selection there, completely devoid of anything halfway preferable to the next :p

Amusing how the posts questioning the mods motives in keeping this up and closing other more valid threads were deleted :rolleyes:

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose the chippendale.

You can all call me gay, but Id really want to keep my **** functional and intact and I could never even get a hard on for an old guys so that is really impossible.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
That's because gay sex isn't torture for you, seanchai.

DOCOX IS BACK, BABY

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
I'D Plug an old dude anyday as long as my d*ck stays on my body....
Exactly. A little roundeye never hurt anybody.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't answer but I have never read a funnier thing on here in a long time.

DoctoOxygen's reply to seanchai made me lose it... my god that waqs funny :D:D:D
:crackup:

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
You forgot:

Having DrBeard peck out your eyes with his giant beak!

CawCawCaw!!!

JC Jerkson
hahaha

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
Why are you guys keeping this thread alive?
We want your knob chopped off.
Or you could just **** the CEO of Sony for a promotion. Thats what we're all doing. :)

Reaction score
How ironic. Yesterday after seeing this one band called Vader play I had a nightmare. It was bad ass. Like I was walking home from school at 9 o clock at night in the snow(this is when I realized I was in a dream) with a friend or a dude who used to be my friend. Well we're walking and we get to my backyard. He talks about how something possessed him and suddenly he turns into a psycho freak f*ck that is probably related to pinhead. And he goes apesh*t all over the backyard and another friend comes over and my demon friend attacks him and they start fighting and then after violently whooping his ass, the demon says "this is what I live for" and then he puts the beaten fool on this table canvas thing with long needles, sharp screw looking thing, syringes and nails and liquid of some sort and btw the table had a bed of nails on it. Dude is slammed on it and then a needle maneuvers itself to his wrists and proceeds to drain blood and then another needle moves on his other wrist and does the same thing. After wards from under the table a million smaller needles poke from behind guys face in such percision while another device pours hot liquid over his face to make it wax like and then needles poke through his head and out his face and somehow the guy is still alive..and then some more nails enter all 10 of his fingernails. And then the demon takes out these huge ass syringes with black liquid in them and proceeds to carefully insert them into the victim's ears until his head expands to its capacity and so now the dude is getting blood drenched from him, needles are popped out of his face so he looks like pinhead his face is swollen to the max and his fingers have been penetrated and then the demon pushes a button and from under the table this curvy bed like casket thing with saws come out from both sides and the sides close on the guy's body. And then he wanted to fight me and I punched him and then woke up...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
How ironic. Yesterday after seeing this one band called Vader play I had a nightmare. It was bad ass. Like I was walking home from school at 9 o clock at night in the snow(this is when I realized I was in a dream) with a friend or a dude who used to be my friend. Well we're walking and we get to my backyard. He talks about how something possessed him and suddenly he turns into a psycho freak f*ck that is probably related to pinhead. And he goes apesh*t all over the backyard and another friend comes over and my demon friend attacks him and they start fighting and then after violently whooping his ass, the demon says "this is what I live for" and then he puts the beaten fool on this table canvas thing with long needles, sharp screw looking thing, syringes and nails and liquid of some sort and btw the table had a bed of nails on it. Dude is slammed on it and then a needle maneuvers itself to his wrists and proceeds to drain blood and then another needle moves on his other wrist and does the same thing. After wards from under the table a million smaller needles poke from behind guys face in such percision while another device pours hot liquid over his face to make it wax like and then needles poke through his head and out his face and somehow the guy is still alive..and then some more nails enter all 10 of his fingernails. And then the demon takes out these huge ass syringes with black liquid in them and proceeds to carefully insert them into the victim's ears until his head expands to its capacity and so now the dude is getting blood drenched from him, needles are popped out of his face so he looks like pinhead his face is swollen to the max and his fingers have been penetrated and then the demon pushes a button and from under the table this curvy bed like casket thing with saws come out from both sides and the sides close on the guy's body. And then he wanted to fight me and I punched him and then woke up...
Dude, get off the drugs.