If you HAD to choose your torture?

You gotta choose one of these which would it be?

• Have your knob grated to a stump

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Have a hot needle up your japseye

• Have your knob cut off and u have to eat it

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Have acid on your balls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You have to shag an old man

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Be bummed by a chippendale

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have your japseye glued up so when u piss yo knob will swell up and pop like a water ballon

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Have you bellend boiled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have your knob stretched until it snaps

• Have your knob fried by electricity

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
Why are you guys keeping this thread alive?
Holy **** guys, everything on this post was great, I am almost in tears, DrBeard has got a hilarious hidden motive in every post he has ever made on this site. Truly a DJ at heart.

This had to be the funniest reply though!

mroriginal got jealous, because there is a better troll than him:crackup: Damnit, I miss purple pimp.

Nice response Drbeard, how long do we have to live without ever having sex again though, and do we have to live forever with the consequences of being bummed or bumming our whole lives? You never really gave us an answer.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No permanent physical damage results from fvcking an old man or being fvcked by a chippendale.

Every other torture results in potential disfiguration.

A pretty lopsided poll if you ask me.

What I have to ask is this:

Given the choice between fvcking an old man or getting fvcked by a chippendale, why did so many of you pick the old man? That's just disgusting.

At least with the chippendale, he's not old or wrinkly or disgusting, he's just male and if he's a chippendale, probably attractive FOR A MALE. So in essence, the choice is between having sex with an old unattractive male, or a young attractive male. So, again I ask, why the old man?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
Holy **** guys, everything on this post was great, I am almost in tears, DrBeard has got a hilarious hidden motive in every post he has ever made on this site. Truly a DJ at heart.

This had to be the funniest reply though!

mroriginal got jealous, because there is a better troll than him:crackup: Damnit, I miss purple pimp.

Nice response Drbeard, how long do we have to live without ever having sex again though, and do we have to live forever with the consequences of being bummed or bumming our whole lives? You never really gave us an answer.
I am mroriginal you idiot well I was, Do a little research next time :D and let me guess you used to be.... boner

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
I am mroriginal you idiot well I was, Do a little research next time :D and let me guess you used to be.... boner
Wow, you guessed I was boner, I've been saying that ever since I created this account, I never denied I wasn't new here, or that I cared. So congratulations, you sure are smart in that regard.

Lol, that's pretty funny, I already guessed that, and I knew you were still hiding after getting that ban, good stuff on ratting yourself out. I respected you back than, and I respect you now, so I never called you out. I just know you were interesting back than. So I've got a question for you. Were you also blackitalian, and h20? I can't quite remember those details.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

yes you found me out, my other personalities are JC, Friv, Titguy , Wyldfire , penkitten , Drbeard , A-Unit , Purple pimp, Bjerte and other main members on the forums. :D just to stir things up a bit with some drama...................

Seriously... no, I was just mroriginal back then.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Yes

Seriously... no, I was just mroriginal back then.
It would be serious props if what you said was true, but you lied, so **** you ******* with you own chopped off little prick of a ****.;)

Seriously... no, who were you other than mr original?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was this guy for awhile _________-O-____-_-____ but I had the administator delete him so I can change my username and account, I had another username back in 2002 that ive never used I forgot what it was and thats it I dont have 20 personalities like SOME of the members here.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was this guy for awhile _________-O-____-_-____ but I had the administator delete him so I can change my username and account, I had another username back in 2002 that ive never used I forgot what it was and thats it I dont have 20 personalities like SOME of the members here.
LOL, I remember that guy! "stupidest name ever" lol, put one more notch on your respect belt from me would ya.

Don't worry about those other guys though, they're just having fun, probably good for them, but they're obviously not learning anything from it. Who can you really help though?

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
I have a better one:

Life or death situation:

Would you rather...

Give a big fat dude head, and you have to swallow

-OR-

Swim in a pool of sperm from a bunch of different guys for an olympic lap... with your mouth open.
:woo:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i voted for shagging the old man, but who else helped that vote become 74 %???

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
I have a better one:

Life or death situation:

Would you rather...

Give a big fat dude head, and you have to swallow

-OR-

Swim in a pool of sperm from a bunch of different guys for an olympic lap... with your mouth open.
:woo:
suck dry baby

Reaction score
Jariel said:
bump again 4 the newbs :crackup:
No, it is not for the "newbs" - it is for you!!! Into sadism, are you?? Why do you like such perversion?? This tells us who you are!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuuny enough, I just got done watching banned from TV 3.... and I gotta tell you. I don't have a weak stomach..b ut there was a scene in there even I couldn't take. There was a man, who was accused of raping and stranggling a girl.. no trail, no indictment, no thing.. they grabbed him.. beat him until he was almsot dead, douced him with gasoline, tied him to a tree and watched him roast.... and the camera cought every last bit of it.

another group of guys that did the same thing in a different country, this time by the state, were tied to trees and shot to death in broad daylight.

maybe history had it right and we don't... becuase i gotta tell ya.. not that I was conceplating rape or antyhing before that.. but that video needs to be like a "just say no to doing stupid ****" video.. this is what happens. you rape..w e tie you to a tree and burn you to death. And the guy took it like a champ to. didn't moan..not one peep. just stood there.

doing 10 years in jail, the ring on it doesn't have the same effect of having a police man pull you behind a building and shoot you in the head upon capture (in the video)

in the good ole days.... executions like this were commonplace. It provided two things 1) Entertainment and 2) Deturrancy from other people doing similar crimes.. maybe that's how you control the masses.

Political correctness aside, I bet the murder rate would dip in half if instead of 15 to life... you gave the victims families guns and let them go ape**** (in the video) in front of everyone in the city. Things that have a tangable consequence strike alot more fear than things that don't.

if you kill someone, you might or might not get caught. you do get caught, unless it's capital murder, you aren't going to die.... try that **** 400 years ago, you probably didn't even get a trail. They jsut hung you in public.