If you can't make demands in a relationship.. then you're her b!tch

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
glass half full said:
jeez, I think I missed the free handout at the door. First page of this was really good. Now we're throwing rotten tomatoes at each other?

I really appreciate the info shared here, someday when I'm healthy and ready I will use what we share here to spin some f'n plates. Let's quit with the bickering and such and share some positive sh!t. Or just tell some funny stories, hell anything but bickering. Done Ranting...
There are two main reoccurring things that cause all the "bickering" on this site and cloud a lot of the positive messages:

1. Beta losers who can't accept reality and want someone to tell them that beta loser behavior is "sexy".

2. Female trolls who want to kick sand and prevent men from gaining any useful insight that might benefit them at the detriment of women.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how women (over the past, eh, 5-6 years) get REALLY testy with me when I balk or object to what they want me to do. It's, I don't even KNOW her well AT ALL, and she'll act like she can get me fired or "How DARE youuuu..." demeanor, and I'm like, "Try it" "I dare YOU." I NEVER give in and never Try to find out what I did to set her off, I just chalk it up to her being from THAT generation, just pathetic that she thinks that she can boss ME, a MAN, around. These women are kinda Rare even still, which is why I can shunt anything they say my way. They try to make me feel afraid, like they can DO something to me, cause me problems/trouble, but I don't budge. I'll get almost as nasty back at them, while trying to just exit the situation with less said the better because ANY snippet of what you say can get heaped lies upon and turned on YOU. I hardly say anything in such testy cases, which makes them More angry cause they can't get me to go off and thereby jeopardize my job or standing with those looking on.

THEY CAN DO NO WRONG is what they think and they NEVER apologize, despite what you see in the movies.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Can you show me one of your posts where you have made a POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION? Seems like you are just here to stir the pot.
Positive as in complaining constantly about women? How long do you dudes need to go on till you convince yourselves of your own so-called "beliefs"? Years? Yes women can be a pain. You dudes put too much power in their hands as if you are at a forever loss to them.

No. I'm here to cut the BS and get dudes to stop being b1tches and acting like "victims" to chicks. MEN regardless of what women think shouldn't act like victims unless they are even bigger phaggots following in the lib footsteps to try to gain some sympathy and an upper hand.

Fvck em. I do me regardless if some chick likes me or not. That's life. "Game" is a sham. It's nothing more than how a specific woman perceives the dude. Same "game" with two dudes. EXACT same game. If one is meh and the other is shredded, dresses better is perceived to have more money, status, etc. his "game" is seen as "better". It's all about how the specific woman perceives the dude. Not everyone is obligated to like everyone and we are not entitled to get whomever we want. JUST LIKE CHICKS AREN'T.

This site has become more about being "victims" than being MEN.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I love how women (over the past, eh, 5-6 years) get REALLY testy with me when I balk or object to what they want me to do. It's, I don't even KNOW her well AT ALL, and she'll act like she can get me fired or "How DARE youuuu..." demeanor, and I'm like, "Try it" "I dare YOU." I NEVER give in and never Try to find out what I did to set her off, I just chalk it up to her being from THAT generation, just pathetic that she thinks that she can boss ME, a MAN, around. These women are kinda Rare even still, which is why I can shunt anything they say my way. They try to make me feel afraid, like they can DO something to me, cause me problems/trouble, but I don't budge. I'll get almost as nasty back at them, while trying to just exit the situation with less said the better because ANY snippet of what you say can get heaped lies upon and turned on YOU. I hardly say anything in such testy cases, which makes them More angry cause they can't get me to go off and thereby jeopardize my job or standing with those looking on.

THEY CAN DO NO WRONG is what they think and they NEVER apologize, despite what you see in the movies.
Truth.

This is because men are the physical bullies of the world while women are the emotional bullies of the world.

A man will kick your ass.. while a woman will sh!t on your soul (or try to). All the more reason to give the opinions of women as little weight as possible. The more you view them as children the less impact their BS will have on you.

If you need a woman's validation or respect to feel good about yourself.. then you're doomed.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:
Positive as in complaining constantly about women? How long do you dudes need to go on till you convince yourselves of your own so-called "beliefs"? Years? Yes women can be a pain. You dudes put too much power in their hands as if you are at a forever loss to them.

No. I'm here to cut the BS and get dudes to stop being b1tches and acting like "victims" to chicks. MEN regardless of what women think shouldn't act like victims unless they are even bigger phaggots following in the lib footsteps to try to gain some sympathy and an upper hand.

Fvck em. I do me regardless if some chick likes me or not. That's life. "Game" is a sham. It's nothing more than how a specific woman perceives the dude. Same "game" with two dudes. EXACT same game. If one is meh and the other is shredded, dresses better is perceived to have more money, status, etc. his "game" is seen as "better". It's all about how the specific woman perceives the dude. Not everyone is obligated to like everyone and we are not entitled to get whomever we want. JUST LIKE CHICKS AREN'T.

If this is what you believe then you have no reason to attack my posts. You're being a real hypocritical clown.

I tell men to remove the chains and free themselves from the expectations of women. Which is basically what you just said.

I explain what women are about.. then I tell men how to avoid their drama.

sarabellum

Reaction score
Poon King said:
That is a assuming a few things:

1. She can attract someone of higher value
2. She is at an age where attractivness is top priority

Your statement is only true for young attractive women. Once a woman gets older or loses her looks.. she is more interested in stability which only comes from a man she can control and trust to never cheat or leave. In other words.. a beta b!tch.

Women are highly shallow and they are happy to have a beta b!tch as long as he makes her look good in public. What they don't want is a beta that makes them look bad.

Having an alpha is the best look in public, but very few women can lock down an alpha permanently. Which is why most women who have dated alphas stay bitter for life. :crackup:

Anything less than alpha is settling and 99% of women end up settling OR becoming cat ladies.

WRONG. Attraction is primarily a male need. Women don't need attraction, they need utility. Women go for attraction mostly between ages 18-28 when they ride the c0ck carousel.

I plan to reproduce outside of marriage and use my primarily relationship (a hand picked woman who I can trust to be a nurturing good mother) to raise the kids while smashing other women on the side. The kids will get their "family unit". Unless of course the woman refuses to cooperate. But that's on her.
Women manipulate and need to look good to attract all the way to the bitter end, i.e. beyond 35. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC9TUVU1qPI

Physically attraction is all women have. Men are convinced to be both physically robust and financially dominant in order to purchase female booty. In exchange for what? Mental manipulation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC9TUVU1qPI

They will set up institutions to create the disposable male: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather;

Women are best able to decipher the manipulation techniques: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS-yXY__pAo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SddZvNQOuFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

If you get yourself children, you will then be enslaved by the state for the benefit of the women via child support for a substantial period of your life. See 04:22-04:40, 05:20- 06:34, especially, 04:35, 06:06, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u1TFk2Sun8 . But isn't making the man the child supporting stooge beta, what women have always wanted, while they secretly boink the Alpha bad ass?

Red pill and MGTOW my friend. Even street thugs know this intimately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6eQRISmVpM
But, uh, back to the lecture at hand
Perfection is perfected, so, I'm 'a let 'em understand
From a young G's perspective
And before me dig out a *****, I have ta' find a contraceptive

You never know she could be earnin' her man
And learnin' her man and at the same time burnin' her man
Now you know I ain't wit that ****, Lieutenant
Ain't no ***** good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it

Now, that's realer than real deal Holyfield
You hookers and ***** know how I feel...

Fellas, strap up with the contraceptive and keep your cash in your wallet.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
If this is what you believe then you have no reason to attack my posts. You're being a real hypocritical clown.

I tell men to remove the chains and free themselves from the expectations of women. Which is basically what you just said.

I explain what women are about.. then I tell men how to avoid their drama.
Your constant history of generalizing whine fests read like an angry reject trying to hopefully enact a vicarious "revenge" on women through other men.

Funny thing is the same men you preach to aren't getting the women either. MGTOWs who swore off women telling other MGTOWs how to deal with women none of them claim to want anything to do with anyway.

What's next? Virgins going their own way telling those who take a vow of celibacy for life how to get laid? :crackup:

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of ridiculous posts to go around and criticize but there's a special reason Poon King gets chased like a Salem witch hunt.

I like to call it, "Uncomfortable Truths."

There's nothing wrong with disagreement but to continue hitting with the same argument over and over again and being repeatedly smacked down with ease comes off as a desperate cry for attention.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:

Fvck em. ...........

Let me tell you what I'm "sick of" on this section of the forum. I'm sick of guys like YOU who feel you have the moral authority to tell other grown men on this site:

- What their viewpoints should be
- How they should express those viewpoints
- How they should behave in terms of being "a man"

I'm sick of guys like YOU who apparently disagree with the way a guy makes his stances, but can't just IGNORE the guy and no longer communicate with him?

This forum is supposed to be for YOUR SELF IMPROVEMENT. You are supposed to be here to take what you can take from it, and make your life better in whatever way possible.

It's not your job to sit up here and "fix" somebody else. Hithard and other guys have been doing this same crap to me and it's annoying. Extremely annoying.

Focus on fixing yourself, I'm sure if Poon King needs your "help" he would ask you for it. Other than that, if you disagree with what the guy says and you don't like seeing WHAT he says, there's an Ignore Feature that you can kindly utilize as well as you can stop clicking on his threads.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Let me tell you what I'm "sick of" on this section of the forum. I'm sick of guys like YOU who feel you have the moral authority to tell other grown men on this site:

I'm sick of guys like YOU who apparently disagree with the way a guy makes his stances, but can't just IGNORE the guy and no longer communicate with him?

This forum is supposed to be for YOUR SELF IMPROVEMENT. You are supposed to be here to take what you can take from it, and make your life better in whatever way possible.

It's not your job to sit up here and "fix" somebody else. Hithard and other guys have been doing this same crap to me and it's annoying. Extremely annoying.

Focus on fixing yourself, I'm sure if Poon King needs your "help" he would ask you for it. Other than that, if you disagree with what the guy says and you don't like seeing WHAT he says, there's an Ignore Feature that you can kindly utilize as well as you can stop clicking on his threads.
silencer is a woman. Probably a fat one too.

If you think about it.. only women try to "fix people". Men generally make their point and move on. Plus, any man who is providing useful information that benefits men will not be offensive to anyone BUT a woman.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:

If an opinion is too fragile to be challenged it's weak at best. That is what forums are designed for. Dialogue. Then again I know how you MGTOW operate. You are completely ignorant to your own hypocrisy and love to sit in yes man head nodding echo chambers e-patting each other on the back with reps no matter how ridiculous you sound.

Poon King said:
silencer is a woman. Probably a fat one too.

If you think about it.. only women try to "fix people". Men generally make their point and move on. Plus, any man who is providing useful information that benefits men will not be offensive to anyone BUT a woman.
No one's trying to fix you son. The intelligent posters who are capable of critical thinking just aren't buying the mantra. Your weak "dismissals" of anyone who calls you out on your generalizing nonsense is laughable at best.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:
No one's trying to fix you son. The intelligent posters who are capable of critical thinking just aren't buying the mantra. Your weak "dismissals" of anyone who calls you out on your generalizing nonsense is laughable at best.
Since when does "not buying my mantra" require CONSTANT whining about my mantra? :crackup: :crackup:

Go finger yourself and let real men talk.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Since when does "not buying my mantra" require CONSTANT whining about my mantra? :crackup: :crackup:

Go finger yourself and let real men talk.
Whiner complaining about "whining". That's rich. lol Is that what you do when you angrily post generalizations on here with other so-called men? Finger yourself? :crackup:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If you think about it..
only women try to "fix people".
Men generally make their point and move on. Plus, any man who is providing useful information that benefits men will not be offensive to anyone BUT a woman.
__
Tell that to a million nice guys on loveshack.

Really, I'm guilty of this from time to time, with varying results. The positive results make the negatives worthwhile. Its in a man's nature to want to help his tribe and see them do better with themselves. I don't think this should be a detriment to men, the current atmosphere and society is just not conducive to it.

I had several mentors over the course of my career that REALLY had a major impact on my life. If it wasn't for them, I would be a completely different person right now. All were older men who (for nothing in return) decided to teach me some very important life skills, I've always looked for ways to repay them. The best way as one put it, is to teach others when they are in need.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
If you have to make demands in the first place you aren't the alpha you'd like to believe. A woman who is in any relationship with her own alpha is happy to go along without demands. If you need to make demands she doesnt think youre an alpha but a b1tch.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
__
Tell that to a million nice guys on loveshack.

Really, I'm guilty of this from time to time, with varying results. The positive results make the negatives worthwhile. Its in a man's nature to want to help his tribe and see them do better with themselves. I don't think this should be a detriment to men, the current atmosphere and society is just not conducive to it.

I had several mentors over the course of my career that REALLY had a major impact on my life. If it wasn't for them, I would be a completely different person right now. All were older men who (for nothing in return) decided to teach me some very important life skills, I've always looked for ways to repay them. The best way as one put it, is to teach others when they are in need.
Men do like to help fellow men. HELP not "fix".

Women try to mold men into something that benefits HER. Men try to help other men become better men.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
silencer said:
If an opinion is too fragile to be challenged it's weak at best. That is what forums are designed for. Dialogue. Then again I know how you MGTOW operate. You are completely ignorant to your own hypocrisy and love to sit in yes man head nodding echo chambers e-patting each other on the back with reps no matter how ridiculous you sound.
When you are challenging an opinion, you restate the other side's theory and refute it with data, facts, logic and reasoning, not name calling.

Getting up here and saying men who are MGTOW are "weak bytches" who see themselves as victims is not a dialogue sir, that's a personal attack. It's hard to have a discussion when you are throwing out personal attacks.

So let's start a discussion, shall we?

- What is it that you disagree about in relation to MGTOW?

- Do you know what the definition of MGTOW is, along with the fact that there's four levels to MGTOW?

- Do you believe the discussion of how the market of women is mostly low quality, how marriage has become a scam from a generic sense, and how the child support system is totally broken...is just VICTIM talk? Or is there some level of fact and truth behind the statements?

It would be great if you "MGTOW Haters" actually came to the table with data, facts, logic and reasoning to SMACK DOWN the claims we make, rather than just your stupid personal attacks.

Like calling us "weak little bytches" is going to change our minds? You want to change our minds (or at least change my mind) then bring me some logic and FACTS TO THE TABLE that I'm omitting.

I'll be waiting......

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
If she can control you, unless you're filthy rich and essentially buying her security, she will eventually leave you due to lack of respect.
It's really that simple. Took me about 20 years of dating to learn that and things improved vastly once I did. Young men, it doesn't have to take you 20 years. You have the net, and worlds of others' experience at your fingertips.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You're dumb as rocks if you think nagging me to death will make me change my message. More proof you are in fact a woman.
Busted. And ironically makes a good point. It's not about being "beta" or "weak" or "self-esteem" or "self-worth," it's about a very rational calculation of how and whether to maintain what once was good yet has now turned problematic and less good. That was the case in most of my beta behavior, the natural inclination to try to "fix" or "repair" that women simply do not have, know men do, and capitalize on it ruthlessly.

Men try to figure out the best way to kill the tiger. Women try to figure out the best way to get a better share of the tiger's meat they didn't kill. It's that simple, and applies to the present just as to the Pleistocene.

What most of these discussions lack is the progression of time in the average relationship. Most women are effectively crack dealers. They give you the good stuff for awhile, then start stepping all over it because they know you will come back.

Cultivate a broad network of crack dealers and suddenly they all can sense it and will keep giving you the good stuff.