if you are 30+ and you are moving to a larger town

kartofel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Spuds,
I think you want it all handed to you on a plate....The suggestions here and in similar threads are very helpful,that we don't respond more enthusiastically is that this topic has been done to death so many times,it recurrs in various forms every month...The problem is that you are going to have to remodel yourself to suit the changed environment...That's our reality what's yours?
since you are with one foot in the grave I'm not surprised that you don't care, you are probably here getting e-validation so you can hallucinate that you had a good life

U

user43770

kartofel said:
since you are with one foot in the grave I'm not surprised that you don't care, you are probably here getting e-validation so you can hallucinate that you had a good life

He obviously gets more real life validation than you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Spuds,
Though you are a charmless nurk,I shall respond with Civility....
"you can hallucinate that you had a good life"....well the past tense is your choice...I lived through the hedonistic sixties and you would think that I would yearn to have those day back,but no, things are better for me at my age than ever before in my life,and getting better...Sure much of this is a state of mind,but much is because of increased confidence,secure financial base,Asian Girls,The Internet,and the experience and ability to sift and screen out the dross that only Experience can give you...But honestly the greatest support I enjoy is not Mums Apple pie but Mr Pfizers little blue bullets!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May I suggest a more positive attitude toward the whole thing. I can tell you from experience that it will help more than anything. Be open and willing to try new things, open up and have fun. Don't pressure yourself or others. If not you will most likely bottom out hard. Good luck.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked two questions op. how can you find a social circle. People here gave you that. How can you meet women with out day game. Get overyourself stop using your age as an excuse and say hello. Or go to lounges and bars that cater to an older crowd and run club game. Stop being a phaggot and do it.