If Muslim culture becomes popular in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleeordie5

Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Then it's not really free speech, is it?
Free speech is a concept that has been corrupted. Free speech=/=Free insult. You don't go around insulting other people's way of life, nor anything else for that matter. People obviously mind when they are insulted. Especially when it is something they so strongly believe in. Or do you go around shouting God raped Mary?

And no, I am not a Muslim nor a Christian. I am a Taoist.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
You are a crusader fighting for womens rights? For freedom of speech?

It is these very things that ruined western society with things like feminism and gay rights.

I'm not a homophobe, i just dont like gays.
Good thing prehistoric attitudes like yours are going by the wayside. You are the one that is being irrational and bigoted, not me - there is no reason to deny gays things like the right to marry, and its only a matter of time before its made legal in the US and other developed countries. Despite what some people on this forum may think, women are people too are they deserve to have the same rights men have. You are on the wrong side of history and your bigotry will die with our generation, just like the pro-segregation, pro-slavery folk of the past.

Free speech is a concept that has been corrupted. Free speech=/=Free insult.
Wrong. Freedom of speech INCLUDES the freedom to insult, freedom to offend, freedom to blaspheme. The KKK has every right to march on the streets just like I have the right to say Islam is a backwards religion. Anyone has the right to draw the prophet Muhammad, and it is constitutionally protected. To do otherwise would be to restrict the rights of the first amendment - but many Muslims do not understand this. Too bad. We wont be bullied by religious barbarians.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fleeordie5 said:
Free speech is a concept that has been corrupted. Free speech=/=Free insult. You don't go around insulting other people's way of life, nor anything else for that matter. People obviously mind when they are insulted. Especially when it is something they so strongly believe in. Or do you go around shouting God raped Mary?

And no, I am not a Muslim nor a Christian. I am a Taoist.
Are you knew to america? We go around cracking more jokes on jeebus than anybody. Nobody gets mad here in the great satan. Here is the deal, its like a chic throwing a neg at you, if you get mad, you lose. Islam can't take a neg hit. It's a 4, now if it was 10 it would be surprised but amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.