If looks aren't key...

Thanos

Reaction score
If looks are not key like i've been told.. then why don't i see overweight men in their 20's with nice looking women..its aways the crack ***** or the b itc h who's fatter than u.......WTF??

Girls wanna talk all this crap...i like funny guys blbabllabla... u think u can score with them..("all right she doesn't mind my pansa"..) Then its like they couldn't tell u have beer belly then when they notice(see u with shirt off... its LJBF land all over agin... or all then sudden ..they have boyfriends.."bitc h...where was ur boyfreind a month go???" God i cant wait for 15 round clips in .45....

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
will all do respect if you hate it so much

then why dont u lose fat?

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh, Wanna know why you dont see overweight people with hot women?...low self-esteem simple as that. You sometimes she a fat guy with a hot chick (which my friend use to always say the guy must ether have a huge $$)@* or he rich), but now I get it. He knows how to attract women. He makes himself fun to be around. He doesn't get sad and mad for being fat. He proud of it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter..

You should lose weight then homey ,work on your wardrobe and get some decent cologne and things like that.

Don't be merto with it though.If your dressing up to go to shcool or the bank then you got issues.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Looks do matter..

You should lose weight then homey ,work on your wardrobe and get some decent cologne and things like that.

Don't be merto with it though.If your dressing up to go to shcool or the bank then you got issues.

Positive your also getting in shape.

I still think if I gain 100lb of fat. I can still get a hot chicks, though.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me. My confidence comes from self not women or freinds(mostly) if I look like **** It felt like it and game would have been fawked up.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Looks do matter. Chris Farley was a funny muther fvcker, he was rich and famous. But he was reported dead by a prostitute, or at least he was with one before he od'd. Its a sad story i know, but thats how it is.

:(

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it matters but it all comes down to hard work really, if you have a disadvantages in the look the department you have to approuch more.... its a numbers game .

If your dressing up to go to shcool or the bank then you got issues
Nothing wrong with dressing up for school, there are so many girls there.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thanos
If looks are not key like i've been told.. then why don't i see overweight men in their 20's with nice looking women..its aways the crack ***** or the b itc h who's fatter than u.......WTF??

Girls wanna talk all this crap...i like funny guys blbabllabla... u think u can score with them..("all right she doesn't mind my pansa"..) Then its like they couldn't tell u have beer belly then when they notice(see u with shirt off... its LJBF land all over agin... or all then sudden ..they have boyfriends.."bitc h...where was ur boyfreind a month go???" God i cant wait for 15 round clips in .45....
A hot girl would go for an avg looking guy with the right attitude, however your attitude needs a lot of working judging by how spiteful your post is.

They say here that if youre overly obese or really ugly, then youre at a disadvantage.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks ARE key. Don't fall into the AFC trap thinking that they aren't.

Lucky for men, however, women judge us guys on a combination of looks, value, and game while we judge women purely on looks.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Unforsaken
ugh, Wanna know why you dont see overweight people with hot women?...low self-esteem simple as that. You sometimes she a fat guy with a hot chick (which my friend use to always say the guy must ether have a huge $$)@* or he rich), but now I get it. He knows how to attract women. He makes himself fun to be around. He doesn't get sad and mad for being fat. He proud of it.
I dunno about you, but I don't wanna bang no fat trolls, self-esteem or no. And it works both ways.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Looks ARE key. Don't fall into the AFC trap thinking that they aren't.

Lucky for men, however, women judge us guys on a combination of looks, value, and game while we judge women purely on looks.
Straight to the point and spot on.

game, I can tell you out of experience, I know guys that have got girls over me who are far worse looking (or at least I think so), but have awesome game and are so sure of themselves the girls start to beleive it.

value, I am gathering u mean status, this is a HUGE plus once again, but probably the hardest and most work to acheive.

looks, I used to be, ahh, well, not the greatest looking guy at all. I probably would have been about a 5 on hotornot. My most recent couple of pics were both 9.9s. And not only do u notice a HUGE difference in the woman, people in general give u a lot more respect and a lot more credit. Its amaizing how simply being good looking can make so many people nice to you.

However, like JT said, woman judge a man on everything, not just looks.

This debate will never end.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of the aforesaid comments. Looks are important, not just for physical attraction, but in terms of your value and your game too.

A person with poor health, image, hygiene and in poor shape is generally perceived negatively by society, instantly decreasing his social value. This can also affect confidence and game.

You don't have to be born with model good looks to be attractive though, you just need to make the most of yourself and take care of anything a woman might consider offputting.

And as Clooney said, once you improve your looks you'll find everyone is much nicer to you and your quality of life improves considerably!

Thanos

Reaction score
Re: Re: If looks aren't key...

Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
A hot girl would go for an avg looking guy with the right attitude, however your attitude needs a lot of working judging by how spiteful your post is.

They say here that if youre overly obese or really ugly, then youre at a disadvantage.
Thankx. f'ed up thing is i've been told i have a baby face, that i have a cute face its just my gut that needs improvement.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks ARE the key... beacuse looks are the very FIRST thing you see in someone..... you dont look at a person and say... "hey, i reckon they would have a great personality"... pfffttt.. doesnt happen, people.... gotta look good, if your below average looking.. make your "appearance" appealing... clths, hair, skin, etc.. will quickly bump you from a below-average.. to an average-mid average looking person, then you use ure DJing skills.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Thanos, I am also a bit overweight(about 40lbs). Also I have been told I have a baby-face and I am also latino. Latina's especially will not have any problem commenting about your weight but don't take it too hard, often they are doing it as a flirtation technique. Latina's in general care less about your being overweight than other girls if you have more to offer.
What you need to do is find your niche. Do you speak spanish? Do you dance. These two things alone will help alot with the latina girls.
What else do you have to offer, are you smart and educated.
Create goals for yourself, you should always be trying to improve yourself in some way. Never let yourself stagnate.
good luck man.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its about how much game the person has within reason (not some obese java the hut). You see a lot of fat people with no good looking girls b/c they have no game (probably insecure) and probably have little expereince with chicks since they have been fat their whole life and at young ages chicks will repel fat people like theyre posion

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
hot or not?

Well I just shut the **** up, and stopped feeling sorry for myself. I am actually doing something about how I look. I been working out alot lately. Being fit makes you look better in clothes, not to mention you just feel better about yourself. I dropped two pants sizes, and am in the the process of getting a nicer upper-body. Definitely work out fellas. Think of it as a gift for yourself, that no one can take away. not to mention the ladies LOVE it.
-Ron

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
What amazes me is that so many guys act like looks shouldn't matter.

"Why don't I see any hot chicks with fat or ugly guys?"

Hello? :rolleyes: