If looks aren't key...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat is ugly

After doing work on cadavers, I have gained knowledge that has made me vehemently opposed to being fat.

When you are fat, not only your outside, but your inside, is ugly. Mounds of yellow pulsating fat layer the muscles of your abdomen to the point where you cant see anything there but a big yellow draping pile of goo. Because of the fat, the heart has to work harder, and your valves become hard as a rock and dont pump right....this causes your heart to grow really large and become ugly. Fat is generally ugly. I would never date a fat girl, and if my girl got fat Id drop her. I expect the same opinion from
girls..

Your soul only really counts in the long term. Remember that.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks does matter. Study says that looks is important to women as it is to men (google it you slacker :)).

I consider myself to be a little below average in the looks department but its cool though cuz I know that for every 10 women I approach, at least one gonna think i'm a hottie. It might be a little low but I do have other great qualities.

So for those who aren't blessed in the looks department, "high approach numbers" is your friend.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be merto with it though.If your dressing up to go to shcool or the bank then you got issues.
Not at all, there's nothing wrong with looking your best all the time.

People will respect you for having pride in the way you look, especially with some the the sweaty, messy kids that attend my College.

It makes you stand out if you get into class, sit down with nice smelly after-shave, clean hair and you're well dressed.

I always try to look my best, I didn't used to and I used people used to laugh at me for it.

Now I carry round hair gel, deodrant etc and make sure I'm always looking and smelling as good as possible, as long as you're not obsessive with it then it's never going to have anything other than a positive effect.