IDGAF ATTITUDE

Austin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the help last time, I really appreciate

As a young man into game, I learnt and developed this IDGAF attitude and it's slowly eating deep into my relationship
My girlfriend do complains about it a lot according to her
(1) she doesn't know if I love her because I don't care or rather my actions shows it
(2) my attention to her is reduced to the lowest
(3) I don't apologize when I do something wrong

I'm beginning to wonder what should I do, my friends tell me that my IDGAF attitude is getting too much, they think I'm going towards the extreme as her attitude doesn't moves me again, I ghost her at unaccepted behavior including arguments

Also, from what I haven't learnt before entering my first relationship is that the moment you change your self entirely for a woman she will dump you

I'm beginning to wonder what should I do?
Should I tweak myself a little bit (this is not the first time of her complaining about my less concerned attitude)

I will be looking forward to getting your replies
Thanks very much

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As a young man into game, I learnt and developed this IDGAF attitude and it's slowly eating deep into my relationship
(1) she doesn't know if I love her because I don't care or rather my actions shows it

I'm beginning to wonder what should I do, my friends tell me that my IDGAF attitude is getting too much, they think I'm going towards the extreme as her attitude doesn't moves me again, I ghost her at unaccepted behavior including arguments

Also, from what I haven't learnt before entering my first relationship is that the moment you change your self entirely for a woman she will dump you

I'm beginning to wonder what should I do?
Should I tweak myself a little bit (this is not the first time of her complaining about my less concerned attitude)

I will be looking forward to getting your replies
Thanks very much
It's about balance.. Don't be surprised if she dumps you and walks away.

Yeh I mean a little IDGAF is fine to keep her on her toes, but by sound of your post you might be going too far with this.

A healthy relationship shouldn't be constantly a GAME.

Austin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about balance.. Don't be surprised if she dumps you and walks away.

Yeh I mean a little IDGAF is fine to keep her on her toes, but by sound of your post you might be going too far with this.

A healthy relationship shouldn't be constantly a GAME.

Thanks very much
I hope it's not too late to correct myself and get back on track
I don't really know if it's too late anyway

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea behind IDGAF is to keep drama to a minimum by not making an emotional connection to anything or anyone trying to stress you out. So it's handy for taking the high ground in arguments and dominate in most relationships.

However, the things you describe make you sound like an emotionless robot and no woman wants a relationship with someone without emotions, so if you don't snap out of it and give your girlfriend some much needed attention, she will eventually dump you for someone who does GAF.

Stoicism and Fudoshin will give you emotional detachment, not a total eradication of emotion.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like you are a damn narcissist.

Yup, all three signs indicate you are.

Or at the very least, you have narcissistic traits.

How about this, instead of being evil; treat your woman with love, dignity, and respect.

I'm not gonna preach a sermon with it, but if you got a good one, treat her as such.