"I would not be with her if she gave it up so easily"

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a quote from someone on this board. I'm interested to know, if she did give it up, say the first date, and the sex was out of this world, would that make you stay?

Tks.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define what you mean by "stay?". Since some of us date multiple women, there really is no stay. There is a possibility I'll call her and arrange another date. I wont expect an f-close every time I see her but if we have great sex on a first date, of course I'll give her a call soon after to go out again. I'm all about having fun, but as far as "staying", those are LTR words, not first date words.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
not bf/gf

relax. lol. Just mean get together again I guess. Feel better? ;)

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys who say this or think like that aren't actually good with women. Ever guy in this game that is actually getting results knows that every girl you try to get can be fuked in the 1st day. Its usually between Day 1 and Day 3 unless your doing Bradp's slow seduction, or real busy that you can't meet up with her. If you are having to wait months, weeks, and multiple day2s then you aren't doing something right.

To me one of the hardest things in endgame is logistics. If you can't think on your feet about the logistics you can lose the girl quick. One slight thing and I've lost sets that I could have extracted. Overall if you do everything well enough then this happens quickly.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great info

and with all due respect, it doesn't answer my question in case you'd like to answer it. I'd appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be fuking her regardless, if I like her I'm going to fuk her. If its out of this world of course I'm going to **** her more. Now if you mean stay with her and her only then no because I don't really like having one girl that I talk too.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Seriously guys who say this or think like that aren't actually good with women. Ever guy in this game that is actually getting results knows that every girl you try to get can be fuked in the 1st day. Its usually between Day 1 and Day 3 unless your doing Bradp's slow seduction, or real busy that you can't meet up with her. If you are having to wait months, weeks, and multiple day2s then you aren't doing something right.

BULL!!! :nono: there are some girls in this world that aren't Sluts. There are some guys that aren't all about getting a lay. "every girl".... parts of your statement are way too stereotypical.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I do agree with Distant Light I do see it somewhat different.

I don't think that every guy has what it takes to get her to the point that fast. I think some of it has to do with the guy being insecure with his performance and the rest is not being able to wind her up to the point that she is dripping and begging for it.

Out of all my friends I am the only one that can f-close a HB so fast. I know from the time I set the hook (first passionate kiss) that it is a sure thing- if I want.

So I think people think low of a girl who gives it up easy should look at it differently- did you ever stop to think that your skills are just that good?

Women enjoy sex too so guys can't look down on them for wanting it too, I mean think about how much more sex we would have if people didn't have these hang ups.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would make me think twice... If I sleep with a girl on the first date I usually leave a $100 on the table to make it extra dirty.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally

Is that to give her the change from the money she gave you? By your standards, you'd be a hypocrite.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really man if she was cool I might call her again and if she sucked I would not. I was listening to this guy a few minutes ago and he said he got girls pregnant just so they would stick around but they didn't. Oh well.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the rules:

I am a man so it is my desire to sleep with women as quickly as possible and with as many as I can. If I can achieve this then I am a stud.

You are a woman so sleeping with men quickly makes you easy and sleeping with many of them makes you a wh0re.

Most women will actually agree to these rules. The ones who don't are the ones who have slept with tons of guys and need to make little excuses to comfort their fragile little egos.

I didn't make up the rules so don't bite my head off. And by the way the hypocrisy of the whole thing doesn't make me lose a bit of sleep.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's sleeping with you on the first date... I think you'd have to evaluate the date... And the girl.

If you don't usually get a girl in bed on the first night, I would be suspicios of this girl, and I wouldn't consider her as having any sort of LTR potential initially.

After the first date f-close the onus is on her to prove that she isn't a wh0re, and redeem herself.

IF you get EVERY girl on the first date - I think you have slut-dar... and you're bound to catch something.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jp

JPFromTally said:
Here are the rules:

I am a man so it is my desire to sleep with women as quickly as possible and with as many as I can. If I can achieve this then I am a stud.

You are a woman so sleeping with men quickly makes you easy and sleeping with many of them makes you a wh0re.

Most women will actually agree to these rules. The ones who don't are the ones who have slept with tons of guys and need to make little excuses to comfort their fragile little egos.

I didn't make up the rules so don't bite my head off. And by the way the hypocrisy of the whole thing doesn't make me lose a bit of sleep.
You have no idea what you're talking about when you refer to me in personal terms. You admit the hypocricy too - I did not peg you wrong.

Now I will expect you to claim I'm a "slut." lol - based on what? If you knew the truth, you'd be surprised. But I'm not losing sleep over that either.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy is different. A lot of guys would be happy to have a quick and easy lay, others, like myself, prefer a woman with more self respect.

Personally I find promiscuity a huge turn off. I have/would never enter a relationship with a girl who had one night stands or more than 10 sexual partners. If a girl gives it up on the first or even the second date, it doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not saying that's a moral code for anyone else to live by, but I have my standards and I won't lower them.

One girl I dated was a virgin and told me I'd have to wait 3 months before we had sex. She wanted to be sure of me and wanted to get comfortable with me. I can't explain why, but I found that incredibly attractive and I gained so much respect for her! Unfortunately we didn't last 3 months together.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First date fvcks are girls who are prime candidate for fvck buddy... maybe you'd make them a GF if you didn't quite understand the concept of fvck buddy but thought that having them as GF was the only way to ensure future sexual relations...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
First date fvcks are girls who are prime candidate for fvck buddy... maybe you'd make them a GF if you didn't quite understand the concept of fvck buddy but thought that having them as GF was the only way to ensure future sexual relations...
Nailed it.

aka
If the sex was good... I would use her for sex...

Like 3 years ago I fvcked on the first date before.
The next day I wanted nothing to do with the girl.
Too easy...

I would NEVER make a girl who gave it up easy my "girl friend"...
I simply wouldn't trust her and the relationship would be unhealthy.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Every guy is different. A lot of guys would be happy to have a quick and easy lay, others, like myself, prefer a woman with more self respect.

Personally I find promiscuity a huge turn off. I have/would never enter a relationship with a girl who had one night stands or more than 10 sexual partners. If a girl gives it up on the first or even the second date, it doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not saying that's a moral code for anyone else to live by, but I have my standards and I won't lower them.

One girl I dated was a virgin and told me I'd have to wait 3 months before we had sex. She wanted to be sure of me and wanted to get comfortable with me. I can't explain why, but I found that incredibly attractive and I gained so much respect for her! Unfortunately we didn't last 3 months together.
So then if the girl has fvcked a bunch of guys on the second date- thats fine. Also If she has had 9 sexual partners- thats fine too. That girl that told you that you would have to wait three months told the last guy that he had to wait two months and after he fvcked her he left, so now she has uped it to three months- but she got bored before the three month mark because you were not a challenge and she bored of the control she had over you.

Now I am not trying to attack you personally I am just using your post as an example of looking at it a different way- so don't take it personally.

I think we need to see females as more social equals sexually and not persecute them for having and enjoying sex too- it means more sex for everyone.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damnbugs said:
I think we need to see females as more social equals sexually and not persecute them for having and enjoying sex too- it means more sex for everyone.
What happened to morals and values?
I won't respect a girl if she gives it up in the first month...
If the girl will give it up in under 5 dates, I won't even take it.
Besides that I like a challenge!

More sex for everyone? wow... I don't know what to say to that...
STDs maybe?...