I turn 26 this year and time is running out!

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depressed right now...

Thinking about paying for sex tonight although I haven't done it in 5 years.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU and do something about it. First you didn't want to do anything, now you're in a rush.

Calm down. Make a plan, a simple one. Stick to it.

Start small. For example, things to do:

whiten teeth - use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash daily
eat healthier - more veggies and fruits in the diet, less junk food
talk to more people - make an effort to socialize more - say yes to any socializing opportunity

Boom. Make a small doable plan, stick with it for awhile and then make another one. A bigger one, then a bigger one after, and then bigger...

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will start going to Yoga class twice per week and dance class once a week. I still play Dodgeball and it's a good group of people that sometimes are involved in other actvities. And I'm not going to be embarrassed to tell people "hey, I'm trying to get out more and meet people. Do you know any events coming up or cool activities?"

I think for the most part, people are generally happy to invite someone to parties and stuff if they're cool.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
I will start going to Yoga class twice per week and dance class once a week. I still play Dodgeball and it's a good group of people that sometimes are involved in other actvities. And I'm not going to be embarrassed to tell people "hey, I'm trying to get out more and meet people. Do you know any events coming up or cool activities?"

I think for the most part, people are generally happy to invite someone to parties and stuff if they're cool.
Great moves. I'm proud of you.

Now stop coming here telling us how depressed you are. There's nothing depressing about not having women. It just frees you up to do the cool s*** you are currently getting yourself started at.

Good stuff though.