I think HEIGHT is extremely important in getting girls.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
After all my experience, I got to say height is probably the most important aspect of your game...provided that everything else is not too bad. (i.e very very very skinny, very very very ugly, homeless.

Some tall guys that don't lack anything else in extreme measure have more difficulties than others due to race. Mainly blacks, also Hispanics, and then Asians...it seems to be in that order in LA. It might vary depending where you are at.

If you're white and your at least a SOLID (barefoot) 5'9, you can get 7-9s (most will fall between 7-8). If your white and have a a bold spot at the back of your head, no problem if your at least a SOLID 5'10 1/2 you can get 7-9s. Even Hispanics and built asians with white personalities will get at least 7s if they are at least a solid 5'9, but the other things...looks and as you get older, professional status, have to be better for these groups.

But I even see tall whites in their mid-late 20's driving <$6000 cars pulling 7s and sometimes 8's. These guys have decent looks, but nothing close to model looks.

This is basically the game as I see it for those under the age of 30. Maybe money plays more of a factor past 30, but even if you 're rich it will be hard get girls if your not at least a solid 5'9. If your very rich, maybe 5'7 and you'll be can do it.

The exception to these observations are if your a celebrity or have a very very rare personality that is very attractive...the latter is rare...for every 50 guys with a of rating 8 or higher, one is with a guy under 5'8 ( and they're ususually just under).

I'm waiting for your comments.

Edit: Note that I am referring to the game in LA. I know that there are more exceptions to this in other areas. I remember living in a ghetto area where I would commonly see hispanic guys under 5'8 pull in low rider model type girls (they probably do in some parts of LA too). Even guys who were 5'5 would do this. But usually they were hard core gangstas. Sometimes they were just talanted (breakdancing, DJs...Disc Jockey's). This leads me to clarify the "LA game" that I was speaking of: I'm talking about the parts of LA that are mostly white...Brentwood, Santa Monica, West LA, Hermosa Beach, Sunset scene.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen moderately good looking 5'7" guys with really attractive girls. I've also seen really tall dudes who couldn't get a girl for the life of them.

You're looking into it too much. Height is one of those things that comes first to a chick's mind when she's thinking of her ideal man, but if you have enough else going for you (good looks to compensate, treat yourself well in terms of style and grooming, good game, etc) and you aren't shorter than your 'target', then you'll probably be fine.

Reaction score
Interesting post. Tall guys do have an edge over short guys...sorry to all the short fellows on this site. I'm 6'1 but I do wish I was almost as tall as my kid brother at 6'8 or pops at 6'2

But there are plenty of short guys who are catching left and right. Women preffer maybe tall dark and handsome but they will settle for a nice looking shorter guy.

A friend of mine is white and stands 6'3 and he can't get a date.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i am asian at 6'0 but weight at 145lbs and im too skinny

so that don't get me any girls =\

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post. Tall guys do have an edge over short guys...sorry to all the short fellows on this site. I'm 6'1 but I do wish I was almost as tall as my kid brother at 6'8 or pops at 6'2
Umm....why? You're already taller than average; the opinion I hear from girls of most guys around that height (6'8") is that it's kind of freakish and they'd prefer someone shorter; it's for the most part not practical; and studies show that while taller people are generally paid more than shorter people, the pay actually decreases past a certian height, and I'm sure 6'8" is past that height.

I just never understood why some guys would want to be that tall, unless I suppose they play basketball or something.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Umm....why? You're already taller than average; the opinion I hear from girls of most guys around that height (6'8") is that it's kind of freakish and they'd prefer someone shorter; it's for the most part not practical; and studies show that while taller people are generally paid more than shorter people, the pay actually decreases past a certian height, and I'm sure 6'8" is past that height.

I just never understood why some guys would want to be that tall, unless I suppose they play basketball or something.
Now if your kid brother was that much taller would you not wish you were not taller than 6'1? And if your own pops doted on superior height?...

I actually shoulda said "I used to wish" Cause I get so much pvsssy now it makes no difference.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a bunch of crap. I have seen TOO many short guys score with hot babes (8-9'S) and tall guys left with only their dycks in their hand to accept the premise of your argument.

That said, I believe that at a certain point (under 5-7), your height WILL begin to affect your game as the pool of women who are shorter than you begins to drop since by and large women like for the man to be taller.

My younger brother is 5-7 and before settling down with his girlfriend who is a former cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins, was pulling a new girl almost every week. I am 5-8.5 and have had women approach/flirt with me all of the time and the vast majority of them are between 7-9 and it was not because I drove a BMW.

Now, I have a cousin who is 6-0 who during his younger years probably bedded close to 500 women. But, he was extremely good looking, was a natural DJ and was totally fearless with women, i.e he would not hesitate in approaching a 9.5 once he got an IOI. But it was not because of his height but because a combination of various things, most notably his confideence. A shorter guy could probably achieve the same with the same attributes.

Yes, there are women who will not date a man less than 6-0, but that is rare. As long as you are 5-7, decent looking in good shape and don't smell bad and have the balls to approach a girl you can get at least an 8 or maybe higher.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinda generalizations are these? I really dont see what you are saying in the second statement you made about race. Do you mean if you are tall and WHITE you should be able to pull ass, but if you are tall and a minority you will still have difficulties? Im 6'4 and black... just trying to understand what point you are making.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'6 and a half. I've just finished week 3 of bootcamp. Once I've completed the whole program we'll test if your theory is correct.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to note that none of you are from Los Angeles. I am, so I know what static is trying to say here, as uneloquently as he put it.

The thing is, his observations on heights are just surface descriptions of what is going on. Height just gives off an impression of status (in the visceral sense.

However, it doesn't just end at height. The real issue is the IMAGE that you give off. LA is hyper status-conscious - all showy, all image. The stronger the image you can give off, whether its how 'hard' you are, how rich you are, how stylish/'peacokky' you are, etc. - the more and higher quality (just looks wise though... good-looking LA girls with personality are pretty rare) bytchez you can pull. As for race and height - I'm not too sure. Some areas are indeed pretty conservative and full of minority women who wh0re themselves out to white men because they feel that it's social climbing (thus putting the respective men in a hard place), but then again all women are *****s. For example if Asian men ran this joint I guarantee you that all your white, black and Latina hoes will be schemin' to suck Asian cacks. That's just the way it goes, and in LA, many of the rich people are whites (some Asians, less-so with Hispanics and blacks).

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as the girl is shorter than you, being short is not much of a disadvantage. I'm 5'7 for the record. Plenty of girls under 5'7, and many of them aren't fat lards either.

P.S. Remind me to stay away from LA ;)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn,

I'm 5' 6".... and a half, skinny and not very good looking.

Now I know why girls aren't interested in me, no need to keep trying and bustin my balls eh?

:D :D

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'6" here and landing chicks in the 9 range has nothing to do with that. Of course I dont date many girls taller than me, but thats a personal preference.

My height aint my game...I'm my game.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe height is very important

Me and my flatmate were walking into the gym and he is taller than me, probably the height that would be considered 'perfect' to most.

Anyway we were walking and he wasnt looking but the hottt women were looking at him and not looking at me and It had to because of the height. They have never seen me before and they have never seen him before.

So now im going to find sports that increase my height.
Later

Ben

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree based on personal experience. I am 6 foot 2, an athletic 180lbs with around 12% bodyfat, but rarely get attention from girls, even in settings like clubs where it is mostly about looks. The few girlfriends and dates I have had have been with 5s and at best a 6.

I think face is very important. I am average looking in face-nothing special. Put my body and height on a guy who is good-looking (take my cousin) and the result is scoring girls left, right and centre. And he is even shyer than me-girls just come to him.

Also key is attitude and social skills. When you are young if you are extroverted and can be completely relaxed around women it gives you a bonus that height never can.

But I would agree that girls rarely go for guys shorter than they are-but even so even if you are 5 foot 6 there are plenty of girls around 5 foot who are hot.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6' 6" and yeah, some girls are attracted to height... strangely enough, it seems the short girls are attracted to tall guys.. go figure.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
I'm 6' 6" and yeah, some girls are attracted to height... strangely enough, it seems the short girls are attracted to tall guys.. go figure.
Your 6'6 and you taught dance...no wonder you never made it as a dancer. You were too tall and gangly.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 5 foot 7 inches..

from the midwest...and no problem with getting hotties cause of height

i guess L.A. is diff.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see how many more limiting beliefs you guys can come up with?

How about if you wear less than a size 10 shoe women will be repulsed by you.

Or if you make less than $80,000 a year no woman will want you.

Or if your face is not perfectly symmetrical with a strong jaw line and perfect nose you won't ever get laid.

Or if your teeth are not perfectly straight and white no girl will want to kiss you.

Or if your clothes are not the top of the line Armani with $400 shoes you won't get any play.

Come on, this is all just bullsh!t. Sure, some women may not like you for various reasons, but that is their problem, not yours! All this crap is just excuses you make to yourself for why you don't even try!

If you LA guys stop before approaching a 9 because you are under 5'7 or whatever excuse, you are rejecting yourself! Why not leave that up to her? Because in reality there is as good of a chance she will like you as not, if you at least try.

By the way, I'm so passionate about this because I use to do this sh!t all the time. "I'm too short, my teeth aren't perfect, my house isn't a mansion, I have a pimple, my nose isn't perfect, blah blah." All it ever got me was an empty bed.