I put an HB9 ***** in her place, this was so ridiculous you gotta read it (short)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short:

Met a really hot girl from myspace, I neg hitted her constantly online, on the phone, and then in person. (I knew that she thought she was hot ****). I made her drive to my house which is 35 minutes away from her for the 1st meeting. I told her she needs to earn my interest and basically made myself sound like THE prize more than ever before.

It worked, as when she came, she talked as if she was interested in me, we neg hit each other back and forth, and then we cuddled and made out. Then it was time for her to go home cuz she had work the next day.

2 Days later, she was supposed to come over and sleep over, she was supposed to get to my house at 8. She lets me know at 7 she'll be a lil late cuz shes visiting her friend in the hospital (which is true). I see her go online at 8, she tells me her friend (her best friend actually) is all better and shes at her house right now.

She told me shes goin into the shower right now and then comin to see me, so i figured she'd come around 9 (she told me this at 8). I wait till 10, text her askin wehre she is, and she texts back saying shes goin to the club with her friend instead!!!! WTFFFFFFFFF....i said wtf is up with that? and she said her girls always come first! wowwwwwwww ok yea

I tell her to never talk to me again, i dont take that kinda disrespect. She texts, calls, and IMs me next day saying shes sorry. I tell her she needs to earn back my trust. She says she will.

Then the next day (2 days after she stood me up), this is the best part:

SHE CALLS ME AND ASKS ME TO TAKE HER OUT TO EAT WHERE SHE LIVES CUZ SHES HUNGRY.......

so lemme break it down to u guys:

1)this ***** stood me up
2)shes demanding that i drive 40 minuets to see her rite after this
3)she feels that i SHOULD take HER out
4)shes serious, shes not kidding

I simply told her "bye"

This was only last nite so this story might continue, but what does everyone think? Did i not totally do the rite thing or is there somethin i coulda done better?......I was willing to give her a 2nd chance just so i could fvck her cuz shes hottttttt

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
did good

she is testing you to see if you are all talk or the real deal

u should have told her that all these other guys might fall for that stupid Sh**, but ur not..

Tell her drive the fu** over to your house. If she doesnt just drop the broad..

let all them other dumb CHUMPS pay for the meal and get used..

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I told her she needs to earn my interest and basically made myself sound like THE prize more than ever before. "

You shouldn't be vocalising this shyt. It sounds forced, as if you're putting on an act. In vocalising this shyt, you are actually making yourself look insecure, in my opinion. She caught on to that immediately, I'll bet.

Not only that, you basically threw down the gauntlet, and said, "Go on, mess with me woman, I dare you!". And you know what? She did just that!

You shouldn't be vocalising that you are the 'Shyt', because if you really ARE the 'Shyt', she'll know it. You actually sound like you were trying to convince yourself more than her.

Be the Shyt. Don't talk about being the shyt, least of all to your target.

Good work nevertheless.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
"I told her she needs to earn my interest and basically made myself sound like THE prize more than ever before. "

You shouldn't be vocalising this shyt. It sounds forced, as if you're putting on an act. In vocalising this shyt, you are actually making yourself look insecure, in my opinion. She caught on to that immediately, I'll bet.

Not only that, you basically threw down the gauntlet, and said, "Go on, mess with me woman, I dare you!". And you know what? She did just that!

You shouldn't be vocalising that you are the 'Shyt', because if you really ARE the 'Shyt', she'll know it. You actually sound like you were trying to convince yourself more than her.

Be the Shyt. Don't talk about being the shyt, least of all to your target.

Good work nevertheless.
I agree with you 99.9% the .1% I can't agree with was that I didn't say it first lol.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would've texted as soon as i felt like something is up..an hour is way too long,i would've texted something amusing but not contrived. 'you get lost? LOL' :D

if she was already leaving then so be it, it's too late to do anything about it and why should you have to? your Ego should be able to take it bruno! i'd simply be cool about it and like okay, whatever- i am going out to! have fun,i'll just talk to you later and then hang up..no goodbye, no planning , no fussing or fuming. no biggie :yawn: it's not like she really knows you or has any real obligation to you..you're just some guy she met online.how many other guys has she met?

i would go out, do something better that night or just call someone else up..no biggie :up: if it becomes a habit that she flakes???then she has no reason to complain when she discovers that you are spending alot of time with another girl...what? if she wasn't such a flake all the time then maybe that could've been her :D even better, put up a ton of pictures of you and some other chicks that you hang out with on queerspace :cool: -she may begin to wonder how exactly you spend your time (even date the pics on the nights she flaked :rockon: )

that is the mentality of being a prize..not claiming to be a prize and saying all this and that but nothing to show for it :crazy:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Props To Skip

Well done Skip. I love coming on here and seeing dudes handle their business correctly. On an alphabet grading scale, I'll have to give you a "B."
You get a "B," because you waited too long.

I could give a f*ck if her best friend is in the hospital. She was testing you and on this part you failed. You a busy guy with sh*t going on. When she said she wasn't there at 8:15, you bounce. When she calls and ask where you are, tell her your going out with other friends or another girl called and wants to take you to dinner. You tell her you'll be back at say 11 and to check in with you then.

Also, DON'T BUY HER DINNER!!! Dinners are reserved for 1 yr into an LTR, unless you need the dinner to close. Otherwise, take her for drinks and back to her place for smashing.

Again, well done.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Long story short:This was only last nite so this story might continue, but what does everyone think? Did i not totally do the rite thing or is there somethin i coulda done better?......I was willing to give her a 2nd chance just so i could fvck her cuz shes hottttttt
The right thing you did was not take disrespect. The wrong thing is you took it way overboard. You're supposed to seem aloof, and all you really did was show her just how much her standing you up affected you. I simple "all right, take care" *click* would have sufficed.

If you do anything else with her, don't agree to meet her anywhere that you wouldn't otherwise be, even if it's close to your place. Tell her you're going to be at such and such place around such and such time, she can be there if she wants.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree...good work most of the way. A basic rule of human relationships is: never give ultimatims unless you are in a win-win situation. The recipient usually rejects you out of spite, even if the result disavantages the person. Also keep in mind one of the most useful tips I got from this site: judge a girl by her actions, not by what she says. Until she's using you as a trampoline, take nothing for granted. Good luck and keep us informed.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
If you do anything else with her, don't agree to meet her anywhere that you wouldn't otherwise be, even if it's close to your place. Tell her you're going to be at such and such place around such and such time, she can be there if she wants.
I love this one. I did it a few months back with this chick I was involved with. She brought me food on my lunch a few times,nothin like a free lunch.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
a few points.....

she told me b4hand that her best friend was in the hospital and shed visit her after her work, which was at 6:30, then shed come see me at 8....and somehow that changed to "my friend is all better and we r goin clubbin", and i got this info from her at 10 - totally fvcked up!

I mite have waited around for 2 hours for her, but i had a backup plan and was not the chump that nite, cuz i got another girl (1 i been havin sex with alraedy) to come sleep over, and we fvcked 3 times that nite

when apologizing, the hb9 b1tch asked me if i had a girl over isntead of her, i said none of ur business in a very calm way....but yea, i lost my calm when she wanted me to take HER out to dinner simply cuz she was hungry!!!

like literally SHE WHINED LIKE A BRAT FOR ME TO TAKE HER OUT TO DINNER, sorry if THATS a **** test, then i guess i said it all by simply walking away

btw when she was over that first time, she initiated all cuddling, convo, and then we made out, so her IL was high, sounding like the prize the way i did was the way to go, i deff didnt over do it. Instead i sounded like i PREACH respect, no matter how hot the girl is.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you didn't. You f*cked this one up from the get go. You had a nice recovery, but you wouldn't have needed to recover like that if you hadn't made the initial mistakes you made. You basically got f*cked over by this chick.

By preaching that you demand respect, you sounded like a girly boy who gets burned by women all the time.

Having a hissy fit and telling her "never to talk to you again" was lame as f*ck and you sounded like a three year old having a tantrum.

You really need to look over your post and recognise how much you f*cked yourself with your actions.

You need to bend a little more also. When she phoned you asking to take her out to dinner you could have said that you were actually starting to cook something at home and invited her over.

Sorry to be so harsh, but in thinking that you got one over on this broad, you are sorely mistaken. It doesn't matter if you have other puzzy on the side or not, she doesn't know one way or the other about that.

You begged to be played and play you she did.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
donjunnabe - ur an AFC

according to u, because she stood me up and disrespected me, now im supposed to cook for her as a reward? ur prob one of those 34 year old chumps....im only 21 and ur 34, shouldnt u be married and doing other business?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
donjunnabe - ur an AFC
I do wish people would stop bandying that word about as though it's just a replacement to "b!tch" or "dumbass". Anytime anyone disagrees with someone, they're an AFC, and now the term doesn't mean sh!t. Just another insult.

Anyhoo, sure she was a bit if a b!tch, but if you'd kept you're cool, you could have played it out and taken control, but instead, you flipped out on her and let her know the she was in control, at least enough control to get you so worked up. By getting to pissy, you let her know that you had nothing else going on and what you were relying on her to entertain you for the night. If you look at what you said to her objectively, you do certainly seem pretty frustrated, in an average chump sort of way, now don't you?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
update - i havent talked to that ***** ever since.....

lesson learned - act like u dont care watsoever, that will stir girls up

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
THEORY

Attempts to exert control over minor situations indicate that you feel you have no control, no power.

Have you ever met a girl that insists on telling you that she's a good girl? What does that make the average guy think?

They think that she's covering up for something, and this is pretty much always the case. A good girl doesn't feel the need to go around telling everybody that. In this case you were just going overboard because you were too invested in the situation. You were scared that she wouldn't realize you don't take crap from nobody and would not respect you. Really, the opposite is true. People know when they can't push you around right from the get go. By going out of your way to convince her she couldn't push you around, and then by flipping out when she pushed, you invested yourself too much into the situation and looked like a poser.

APPLICATION

1. Never tell her you don't take sh*t. She'll figure that out herself.

2. When she told you she was going clubbing, I would have laughed at her and said, "She just got out of the hospital today and you're taking her clubbing? Smooth move." Don't make her choose between her friends and you, you just met her on the freaking internet. That smacks of a power game, an attempt to control a situation that you have no control over. Get that through your head.

Then, I wouldn't have called her back and would have played it off when she called me. If she asked me about the other girl I would have just laughed and told her that's none of her concern. If she said she was too tired I would have just told her to call it a night and call me when she wanted to hang out.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
update - i havent talked to that ***** ever since.....

lesson learned - act like u dont care watsoever, that will stir girls up
But you DID care. That's why you flipped out and gave her the silent treatment. Listen to yourself.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
far from average said:
"She just got out of the hospital today and you're taking her clubbing? Smooth move."
First thing that popped into my mind! i would also add "It's ok,you don't have to lie to me,i don't mind you swinging both ways,have a nice lickin'" and then hang up :D

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Far From Average - exactly, i ended up caring, so the lesson learned is that i shouldnt care at all.....sure, I got girls lined up, but sometimes its hard to let a ***** get away with being a *****. But you are right, that was good advice.....im good at lotsa things such as gettin girls to ****, picking them up, and gettin them to fall for me, but if thers is ONE thing im not good at, its ANGER lol, so when **** like that happens, its hard for me to ignore it (even tho thats wat i should do).........but good advice there

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Long story short:

Met a really hot girl from myspace, I neg hitted her constantly online, on the phone, and then in person. (I knew that she thought she was hot ****). I made her drive to my house which is 35 minutes away from her for the 1st meeting. I told her she needs to earn my interest and basically made myself sound like THE prize more than ever before.

It worked, as when she came, she talked as if she was interested in me, we neg hit each other back and forth, and then we cuddled and made out. Then it was time for her to go home cuz she had work the next day.

2 Days later, she was supposed to come over and sleep over, she was supposed to get to my house at 8. She lets me know at 7 she'll be a lil late cuz shes visiting her friend in the hospital (which is true). I see her go online at 8, she tells me her friend (her best friend actually) is all better and shes at her house right now.

She told me shes goin into the shower right now and then comin to see me, so i figured she'd come around 9 (she told me this at 8). I wait till 10, text her askin wehre she is, and she texts back saying shes goin to the club with her friend instead!!!! WTFFFFFFFFF....i said wtf is up with that? and she said her girls always come first! wowwwwwwww ok yea

I tell her to never talk to me again, i dont take that kinda disrespect. She texts, calls, and IMs me next day saying shes sorry. I tell her she needs to earn back my trust. She says she will.

Then the next day (2 days after she stood me up), this is the best part:

SHE CALLS ME AND ASKS ME TO TAKE HER OUT TO EAT WHERE SHE LIVES CUZ SHES HUNGRY.......

so lemme break it down to u guys:

1)this ***** stood me up
2)shes demanding that i drive 40 minuets to see her rite after this

I simply told her "bye"

This was only last nite so this story might continue, but what does everyone think? Did i not totally do the rite thing or is there somethin i coulda done better?......I was willing to give her a 2nd chance just so i could fvck her cuz shes hottttttt
I ****ing loved reading that after i was messed around by a girl this week....and next time i swear to god i will take the same stance you did!....WTG!!!

-Malachi

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yeaaa end result was - we made out, i put her in her place, i didnt get layed, and she can go use some other guy for "dinners"