I put an HB9 ***** in her place, this was so ridiculous you gotta read it (short)

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it feels really good to put a hot girl in thier place, I've done it so many times before. Sure I was pissed about the girl's arrogance, but there are better ways to use that anger than just telling them off.

The last girl I dealt with like this did the exact same thing (in that she went from hot to cold, then flaked, then asked me to do something for her).

Sure, it would have been easier to yell at her, but I wanted to do a little more. I'm gonna lay this b****, then completely ignore her, after all what else is she good for other than a lay? I played it cool and acted like it was no concern to me. This hurt her ego, cuz of course every other guy has always played to her needs. It took a few days but she called back.

We met up, I got laid and made her do every little nasty thing I could think of. And I never called her again.

And just think, when your slamming her you can call her all the nasty names you wanted to call her over the phone, I did. WIN-WIN.