I Plan on throwing a huge party...IDEAS?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas on things to do, "beverages", music, indoor stuff, outdoor stuff.

This is my "Evan is Free" party, because i'm getting off house arrest, and a few friends and i plan on making this a big ass bash. Multiple schools will probably show up, I want this to be the big ass bash, none of those gay little "oh this is a nice party" type thing. big. wild. crazy. ideas?

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the threads - there was some good advice for throwing a party about 2 weeks ago.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes. The good old search option. Forgot all about that thing.

Afterschock, hell, if people from all over the world start comin', that'll be a party for the ages.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you dont completely live in a rat pissed hellhole you got 3 ingrediants : music, food, drinks. I dont know your budget but unless you got some deep pockets(and can afford to buy me a plane ticket- C'mon economy woukd do :D ) you really got to go as in house/homebrew as you can considering all the people coming over.

Legal issues aside go for ethanol/juice and make sure to take the meths out or better yet shell out a few bucks and ferment something yourself (beleive me, people will drink nearly anything with alcahol in it).

Potato's have been a world staple for a long time and hash browns or just fries and chips cant go wrong. I'm a bit of a gourment buff so remember it's :wash, boil THEN deep fry.

Music, hard one allways. But it's a party so you want something on the girlie side. If possible have a couple cd's full of mp3's to keep things fresh and that way you can change if you get a bad reaction. R&B generally goes down well as well as trance. If this hapens around dark consider a sort of "drifty" tune. Just google and you'll get some good stuff (some anime websites have good sound for free).

Goes without saying but you probably want some 'security' to break up small scraps that ruin the mood. For the finishing touches try good kethcup or peenut sauce (yea, 11 years in holland :p).

Good luck man!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, right now I think we might have the party out by a lake. The guy whos property it is supposedly doesn't really care. I'm thinking we're going to have stuff like this:

Bonfire
Volleyball (If theres a sand bank by the lake)
Swimming
Camping Overnight
Drinks (Both Alcoholic and Non)
Music

Anything else?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Yeah, right now I think we might have the party out by a lake. The guy whos property it is supposedly doesn't really care. I'm thinking we're going to have stuff like this:

Bonfire
Volleyball (If theres a sand bank by the lake)
Swimming
Camping Overnight
Drinks (Both Alcoholic and Non)
Music

Anything else?
Food.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Forogt to mention that we're going to get people to bring their grills and have a BBQ thing goin on.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple.

Half Barrel of Coors Light
100 Red Party Cups
A few ping pong balls
Damn good music
Some bacardi razz for the girls
50 of your closest friends
Cleaning supplies for the next morning. Probably like a rake and garbage bags for the guys yard.

Get a big table and get some beer pong going.

Also, have a good plan for running from the cops.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Any ideas on things to do, "beverages", music, indoor stuff, outdoor stuff.

This is my "Evan is Free" party, because i'm getting off house arrest, and a few friends and i plan on making this a big ass bash. Multiple schools will probably show up, I want this to be the big ass bash, none of those gay little "oh this is a nice party" type thing. big. wild. crazy. ideas?
Dude invite me!PM me with your phone number or ill give you mine!

Monkey D. Luffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 bottle of Everclear(190-proof, 95% alcohol)
1 gallon of Orange Juice
1 Gallon of Kool-Aid
2 buckets
1 pound of marijuana
about 50 blunts

Expect not to remember much the next day.

umm...music-wise, it depends on what type of party you're having. The White Stripes are what I'm into recently. Pink Floyd also.

Strobe lights and a fog-machine are a must.

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
You like One Piece?!? I love that show, my favorite one ever besides DragonBall/ DragonBallZ. I'm serious! Can I come?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all of you guys asking to be invited. The party is in Nebraska. If you want to come all the way down here for a party, be my guests.

Arsinel. Your favorite show is DragonBall Z? Oh dear. Also, who's talking about one piece?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey D. Luffy said:
1 bottle of Everclear(190-proof, 95% alcohol)
1 gallon of Orange Juice
1 Gallon of Kool-Aid
2 buckets
1 pound of marijuana
about 50 blunts

Expect not to remember much the next day.

umm...music-wise, it depends on what type of party you're having. The White Stripes are what I'm into recently. Pink Floyd also.

Strobe lights and a fog-machine are a must.
Lol a pound bro? You only need an ounce or so to roll 56 Blunts (using jersey/york weight of .5 equalling a dime), a pound is over kill.

But seriously man, the first thing you should make sure to do, is make sure the guy is cool with it, and that any authority that might see it will be cool with it. I cannot tell you how many house parties had so much potentialw ith so many people there and everyons drunk and having a good time and *bam*, the persons mom wants everyone to leave cuz she has to go somewhere, or something equally stupid. Always amke sure that your location is secure, otherwise you're going to get ****ed in the end.

Also, yea get some beer pong going, some drinks, and food (BBQ at night seems hot), and let it get going.

Monkey D. Luffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arsinel said:
You like One Piece?!? I love that show, my favorite one ever besides DragonBall/ DragonBallZ. I'm serious! Can I come?
hell yeah, One Piece owns all.

Monkey D. Luffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Lol a pound bro? You only need an ounce or so to roll 56 Blunts (using jersey/york weight of .5 equalling a dime), a pound is over kill.

But seriously man, the first thing you should make sure to do, is make sure the guy is cool with it, and that any authority that might see it will be cool with it. I cannot tell you how many house parties had so much potentialw ith so many people there and everyons drunk and having a good time and *bam*, the persons mom wants everyone to leave cuz she has to go somewhere, or something equally stupid. Always amke sure that your location is secure, otherwise you're going to get ****ed in the end.

Also, yea get some beer pong going, some drinks, and food (BBQ at night seems hot), and let it get going.
I don't know about you, but I put 3-7 grams in a blunt.

Alright, maybe a half pound then.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not supplying any weed. I don't smoke. If they want to bring their own sh*t, whatever.