I Plan on throwing a huge party...IDEAS?

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man and if I were you I'd keep the weed out since you just got free and dont wanna go back (I assume anyway). Dont wanna go on adn on but you should have some fries anyway, good food to chew on.

I love one piece too! lol we can starrt our own site. On the search for ***** and the grand line!

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what ever you do, dont have a party in your house cause its going to get trashed. Best to have a outdoors party, but dont make sure that people dont make too much police or trash other peoples stuff, otherwise you will be responsible for it.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, everclear with f*ck you up so fast. Be wary.

If you want some strong stuff, go for vodka or some other alcoholic equivalent (Skyy is always nice), but don't take pure rubbing alcohol like everclear and jam it down your throat...

I don't drink, btw

Monkey D. Luffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Lol, everclear with f*ck you up so fast. Be wary.

If you want some strong stuff, go for vodka or some other alcoholic equivalent (Skyy is always nice), but don't take pure rubbing alcohol like everclear and jam it down your throat...

I don't drink, btw
Apparently someone has a lack imagination...let's a take a look-see at my post again.

1 bottle of Everclear(190-proof, 95% alcohol)
1 gallon of Orange Juice
1 Gallon of Kool-Aid
2 buckets
You could pour half a bottle into each bucket, and pour the gallon of OJ and KA in each one, and every one will be ****ed up by the end of the party.

Rubbing alcohol = Isopropyl alcohol
Everclear = Ethyl alcohol(just like every other alcoholic beverage)

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Ice slide
2. Have both beer and liquor some girls are very picky.
3. Have games in mind to makes sure the booze'll be put to work.
4. Booze do nothing unless you are willing to be ambitious and spit game, don't let the substances make you lazy and okay with just being near drunk girls.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of games man? If you got a projector or something you could try brining a computer and eming a 6 player console (yeah psx had a few games like that). Couldnt hurt and keeps from stagnating plus something for the less talkatvie/activce to do.

**** I gotta remember this for my "T is free" party.

Pantalones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drunk people + playing cards = strip poker
Drunk people + volleyball = strip volleyball
Drunk people + swimming = nude swimming
Drunk people + bonfire = 3rd degree burns

Fun is guaranteed! Make it legendary, man.