I only smoke when i drink

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there.

For the first 18 years of my life i vowed, i would never let it happen. My dad was addicted and there was no f*cking way it was gonna happen to me. Then i tried it, first time was alright, then whenever i started getting drunk i wanted to do it. Last night, i smoked 4 cigarettes, most i've ever smoked.

I never thought it could happen, i always thought i had the willpower to not get addicted, but it happened. Lets just say this has been the worst day of my life.

I have never wanted anything in my life more than a smoke. If your a smoker than i finally understand what you go through when you tried to quit. This is hell man, everytime i see a smoke i want one.

If you aren't smoking and don't want to start, don't ever smoke one. You'll think "Oh i won't get addicted" And you will, it'll blindside you and you can't control it. You think you can, but you can't Nicotine is the devil.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't drink. Problem solved.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not possible, i'm just never gonna let myself do it again. I mean if i get over hunger pains (the worst feeling ever). I can get over this.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
gl hf.
Holy crap did this forum just turn into starcraft for a second? Oh wait its back to normal, there it is again! AHHHH

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I think I'm gonna pick up smoking now.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good plan evil, need another way to kill yourself. YAY

I figure, drinkings a hella lot more fun than smoking, plus you get drunk enough you black out, then no regrets!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean.

Actually...I don't cuz I don't drink or smoke. AND NEVER WILL.

My dad was actually like, "have a taste of thie beer" and I was like oh **** dude that smells like fukin alcohol.

**** that sounded stupid. Actually I was like, man that smells like shat!

My dad quit smoking just for me when I was born to protect both our lungs. I'm not gonna let that go to waste.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there was a study, that when people are drunk, they want to smoke.

Sometimes, when I'm drunk I smoke a a couple of cigarettes, but no more then 3. Never got addicted, though.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I know what you mean.

Actually...I don't cuz I don't drink or smoke. AND NEVER WILL.

My dad was actually like, "have a taste of thie beer" and I was like oh **** dude that smells like fukin alcohol.

**** that sounded stupid. Actually I was like, man that smells like shat!

My dad quit smoking just for me when I was born to protect both our lungs. I'm not gonna let that go to waste.
Good for you dude, NEVER go against your word. I did.

Luckily my dad never smoked inside, so i never had to deal with it.

Also my dad was an alcoholic when i was in 5-6th grade. I vowed i would never drink alcohol. Hell i wouldn't even drink communion wine. Its funny how things change.

Stick with what you believe. Peer pressure is a motherf*cker. It hits hard and unexpected.

Those video tapes from DARE are stupid. No kid comes up to you and is all "Hey man wanna joint"

Its more subtle, all your friends are smoking, and you start thinking, man i wanna try that... and whatever you believed somehow is forgotten in an instant.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only smoke when I drink, I've been doing that since around March. If I'm drunk, the urge to smoke is really strong but when I'm sober I never even think about it. Which is good, because I really don't wanna become completely addicted.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slimijs
I think there was a study, that when people are drunk, they want to smoke.

Sometimes, when I'm drunk I smoke a a couple of cigarettes, but no more then 3. Never got addicted, though.
Take my advice.

If you don't want to get addicted, stop, now! I don't care if you haven't got addicted yet, you will. Its how all my friends got addicted. And its how i almost got addicted.

Don't tempt fates.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you guys smoke weed instead of cigarettes? It's temporary effects are stronger, and it's not addictive.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah seriously man if ur gonna **** urself up atleast have fun doing it. hahaha

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't addicted phsyically yet, most physically addicted smokers smoke one about every 40 minutes. I know this because I'm physically addicted. Physically addicted smokers usually go shake vigorously for about a week once they decide to quit, after a week - two weeks you no longer have cravings. What you're experiencing is only mental-- you want to smoke, you enjoy it, and you don't want to quit.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
yeah seriously man if ur gonna **** urself up atleast have fun doing it. hahaha
Because smoking weed is not fun, its stupid. But this thread is not gonna get started on that. I smoked for 2 years and hated it, boring.

Lets laugh for 20 minutes, lets get the munchies, lets eat junkfood, lets pass-out. hmm funtimes...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Those video tapes from DARE are stupid. No kid comes up to you and is all "Hey man wanna joint"

Its more subtle, all your friends are smoking, and you start thinking, man i wanna try that... and whatever you believed somehow is forgotten in an instant.
Damn man...thanks for the tip. Its great how you're coming back here to tell us to learn from your mistakes.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Damn man...thanks for the tip. Its great how you're coming back here to tell us to learn from your mistakes.
Glad i can be of service