I only smoke when i drink

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont smoke or drink.

i never enjoyed it... why could that be?

^ serious question, no jokes please.

i smoked socially for like 4 months daily like 1 stick a day, but i never really "liked" it.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm

Generally, instinctively, animals and people like to do drugs (cat nip, etc). Some people however don't like the feeling of the loss of control.

Just tell us what you didn't like about it? then we can help figure out why you you don't do it

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap did this forum just turn into starcraft for a second? Oh wait its back to normal, there it is again! AHHHH
You play starcraft? tl forums?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
You play starcraft? tl forums?
No i don't anymore.

I was just making fun of him for saying gl hf, i'm suprised he didn't add dd, ds, no tk, etc etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Holy crap did this forum just turn into starcraft for a second? Oh wait its back to normal, there it is again! AHHHH
Lol i love starcraft... whisper donjuan(ex)

ANYWAY

I have tried smoking once before. It was with my friends and That first suck in *lol whatever that **** it called when you suck the smoke in* I was coughing like a *****. But then after that it got quite enjoyable. I havnt done it since then but I wouldent mind it. I wont get addicted.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
almost 20 in 3 weeks. never tried a cig in my life.

i drink, i smoked weed.. never even THOUGHT about wanting a cigarette. I had people offer me cigs every single day.. i had people tease me with them.. i am just reply with "look at your dumbass spending another $5 on a pack".. smoking kids in college..that is hilarious, always asking for cigs...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
almost 20 in 3 weeks. never tried a cig in my life.

i drink, i smoked weed.. never even THOUGHT about wanting a cigarette. I had people offer me cigs every single day.. i had people tease me with them.. i am just reply with "look at your dumbass spending another $5 on a pack".. smoking kids in college..that is hilarious, always asking for cigs...
Ya but i can feel their pain now about trying to quit.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoked 20 a day for a good 2 years. Marlboro reds, nicest cigs ever. Then of course, I felt my health go down the toilet and realised how much of a horrific habbit it is.

I also got drunk yesterday, and didnt enjoy it. Woke up with a hangover, I felt like **** because I cheated on my training diet - especially since I cant train at the moment :\

For me, it would appear that instead of smoking when I drink, I drink when I go out. I cant seem to help it. If I'm gonna drink, I'd rather get sloshed than have 3-4 and know how many empty calories is in there. Sort of in the same boat I guess eh? ;)

I think you're suffering from a guilt problem, rather than a smoking problem. The fact you were never going to do it and now you're doing it all the time. Trust me, you're not addicted yet. Not 15-20 a day addicted. Not when you quit, you want one every 20 mins of so, even when you're not around smoke.

Jack it in man, it's not gonna do you any good to continue you. Man have got balls, and I always thought you had balls... dont prove me wrong :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
Jack it in man, it's not gonna do you any good to continue you. Man have got balls, and I always thought you had balls... dont prove me wrong :p
It was just that one day ;) Plus i'm never gonna smoke a cig again, that easy.

I was just writing this as a heads up to people who do the same thing i did, smoke when they drink. :D

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
It was just that one day ;) Plus i'm never gonna smoke a cig again, that easy.

I was just writing this as a heads up to people who do the same thing i did, smoke when they drink. :D

Don't worry about it dude. The same thing happened to me. The only difference, I haven't been able to quit yet. I still have balls, it just takes more for me to quit than somebody telling me I should have some balls.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had the pleasure in indulging in almost every drug that you can think of (excluding the Mary Jane, heroin, cocaine (either form) and some psychosis drugs) and with that in mind... we all should learn a word of the day... moderation.

Drugs are bad for you... period... we all know this, but hell... we all continue to do them anyway. The problem is, I watch so many of my peers continue to abuse them, which only screws yourself up even more. Getting drunk until you pass out... is not cool... period. Drinking and getting a nice buzz... great. But, waking up with an indescribable headache or puking your guts out is not my idea of a good time... sorry. Smoking the Mary Jane until your eyes are bloodshot and you cannot count to four is not my idea of a good time. With Ecstacy... it just takes too much to stay alive while on it... not really worth it either. The point I am attempting to make here is that for some reason or another, we seem to derive pleasure from being completely fucked up beyond recognition.

I am not saying do not do drugs... hell... how do you think I go through shifts at work. But being addicted to anything in my opinion... is just not cool.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get the best of both worlds, by smoking pot AND drinking at the same time. It feels damn good, and gets you very f*cked up.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
You can get the best of both worlds, by smoking pot AND drinking at the same time. It feels damn good, and gets you very f*cked up.
Ya but pot shuts off your digestive system, and it doesn't tell your body if you have alcohol poisoning, so you can die because you never vomited.

Sounds like fun.