I need your guys help!!!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright there's this guy, let's call him Mike, who's going to be a senior (I'm going to be a sophmore). Anyways I met this guy on the bus ride home once or twice (just a Matt this is Gina, Gina this is Matt type of thing). I found out that he lives like a block or two away from him and I pass his house every time I go on my running route. A lot of my friends are friends with him, but they all live like 10 minutes away from us (not a big deal) but they can't really get us to know each other better. I really wanna get to be friends with this guy and I don't know how. He has a car so I can't just bump into him on my run or anything cuz he doesn't walk around our town. Is there any way that I can get to know him, without my friends help, before school starts again?
*Confused*

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
just talk to him the next time u see him... catch him outside when hes washing his car... run by and say his car is hot... by the way. do u have a pic? email me it

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that you're kinda stuck, you should do what Corvette said, just go make a comment about his car or his dog or something and let that turn into a convo...

He'll know you have interest in him, just don't let it become TOO obvious.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what if you never see him outside. . .because I never do. . . is there a chance I can go up to his door and ask him a question without looking dumb? :confused:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean without looking like a stalker?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, First off read the bible and read the convo pieces.

Secondly, to meet him. Do what Corvette said.
If he has a job, find out where it is and then you could probably talk to him there.
He is a senior(graduation parties), he probably goes to parties, you could meet him there.
become friends with his friends and that would give you a remote chance of meeting him.
Just think on your own for a little bit and you could come up with a way to do this. It ain't hard.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Alright there's this guy, let's call him Mike, who's going to be a senior (I'm going to be a sophmore).
He's not yet a senior. . .:( But his best friend, who was actually kinda mean about him when I talked to him about him, isn't really friends with me and we kinda don't like each other at all so that's not much of a chance. . . how can I talk to him and hit up a convo with him if I don't see him outside???

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should just go to some party, stand in the most crowded place, and ask every guy you see if they want to have sex with you...until someone agrees(probably the first one). do it about 25 times, then youll be tired of guys and you wont be so confused and have such an urge of going after guys.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
But this guy seems really special. . .I'm serious here guys. . .I need your advice. . .:(

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty unusual.

So you wanna be friends with him, or you wanna be "friends" with him.

They are completely different. Because one way he has to be an AFC that likes having chicks as friends.

OR the other way, he's either an AFC, shy, person who is afraid to talk to you. Or he's not and just not interested in talking to you.

Ask yourself. Do you think he's an AFC or not? If you don't know the answer, its gonna be hard to tell you what to do.

If he's an afc, just use friends, go party with him, I don't know, its not like any of us have ever had to think about how to get a guy.

If he's not an AFC, get over it, he woulda made his move on the bus. He's not interested in you and theres nothing you can say to change it.

There hows that for help. Never thought i'd see the day when i helped you.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
do u have a pic? email me it

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent: He's never had a gf before if that helps at all and he was in an afterschool math thing b/c some of my friends were in there if that helps at all. . .. he does have a nice car so the car line MIGHT work but I never see him outside. . . So what do I do now???

Porky: No I dont sorry

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't asking for your picture, I think that it's pretty stupid of him to ask for it.

Reaction score
Ok, someone PLEASE tell me that this is a girl speaking! i'm lost. I thought this forum discussed picking up CHICKS??
hahaha.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
He's never had a gf before if that helps at all and he was in an afterschool math thing b/c some of my friends were in there if that helps at all. . .. he does have a nice car so the car line MIGHT work but I never see him outside. . . So what do I do now???
You didn't answer my first question, but i guess you want a relationship from that non-sensical reply.

Unless you are a hb, sunbathing in a bakini in his front yard, i doubt he's gonna notice you over the summer. Tough luck i guess. You can't force him to like you or be attracted to you, he either is or he isn't.

Your either gonna have to use your friends to get to him, or just ignore him and hope some miracle happens. Who knows, possibly one day you'll be running and he'll be washing his car, then you can go talk to him. If he remembers who you are than maybe you got a chance.

Just outa curiosity, why does he ride the bus if he has a nice car.

So essentially don't force yourself onto him, have patience. Don't be a chick that NEEDS someone for status. Don't be emotionally dependant on other people to feel right.
You can't force him to like you or even talk to you. He's the dominant factor in the relationship, and you need to accept that.

I'm still shocked you came here for the 3rd time asking us to solve one of your AFChick woes, so go do some dishes.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
Ok, someone PLEASE tell me that this is a girl speaking! i'm lost. I thought this forum discussed picking up CHICKS??
hahaha.
hahaha, ya i know i'm still awestruck to, but she does get you into the stupidity and pop culture attitudes of an average chick. If you need a reason to take a chick off a pedistal, remember, they ALL think like this.

jesus christ, new guy every 2-3 days
That even more reinforces the typical chick, they have an attention span measured in nanosecond. Thats why when you make eye contact with a chick, you have 3 seconds to decide to go talk to her.