I need your guys help!!!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still on that other guy a lot but it's just that I wanna get to know this guy (just as a friend for now) because he looks like a cool guy. Honestly. So don't accuse me of picking up a new guy every 2-3 days and don't say: "All chicks are like that" cuz I'm not like that at all. Also he took the bus because he didnt have the car just yet. He was talking about getting this awesome car on there though. And for the final answer, yes this is a forum about picking up girls but I just wanted guys opinions, is that really SO bad???:confused:

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if he's afc then he'll probably be your friend, might even let u use him as an emotional tampon, but if he's not afc and not interested in you as a hb, then thats that

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a site for dating help.....not for socially impaired ppl.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
find out if hes afc or not, ask around about him, if you get alot of "oh yea hes so understand, he always helps me when im a depressed b*tchy wreck, he doesnt even complain when i dump all my problems on him" from other girls then hes afc for sure and all you have to do is talk to him and act like he can comfort you, if hes not dj but not afc then you just have to interest him somewhat, but if he's a dj type of guy, he wont be interest in an ljbf

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Honestly. So don't accuse me of picking up a new guy every 2-3 days and don't say: "All chicks are like that" cuz I'm not like that at all... And for the final answer, yes this is a forum about picking up girls but I just wanted guys opinions, is that really SO bad???:confused:
Who are you trying to prove that to, us or yourself? Trust me your like that whether or not your willing to accept it. I have a sister and when she was 16 she had a boyfriend every week for 6 weeks. Every teenage girl is like that, they have one crush after another, almost instantaneously. I've observed it in countless others. And listen sister, your no different whether you can admit that or not. I mean listen to your freakin posts.

Ask some AFC emotional tampon of yours what to do, not us Don Juans who are trying to get chicks, not impress them or do them any favors.

I'm still incredible amazed you KEEP coming here and getting grilled by us, hoping we'll solve all your AFChick problems for you. For gods sake, use your tiny brain and figure something out on your own. Jesus.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey vincint, you think that post you have above this one could be used as a vicious neg-hit, for the ultra stuck up?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tooms
hey vincint, you think that post you have above this one could be used as a vicious neg-hit, for the ultra stuck up?
Ya you could always use that, if a chick tried to prove anything to me that i already know the real answer too i use that.

Plus it throws them off guard, they're so used to guys believing the **** they spew 24/7 they don't know what to do when someone throws it back at them.