I hit my girl

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that was like 3 weeks ago everything is ok now we were mad at each other for some stupid **** and she call me stupid and i slap her i just wanna know wut you guys think about that
i know it was wrong but what ever
anyways the other day she say sorry for calling me stupid and i told her sorry for hitting her just wondering wut you guys think about that?

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you know you were wrong. Make sure that this is the first and last time.

Make sure that you remember that you're wrong. But everything is cool imo as long as it never happens again.

doctor evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER HIT ANY GIRL

Dude don't hit any girl even if they hit you with a brick. Real men don't hit anyone who can't possibly defend themselves if you two were in a life death match.

You should be sorry and VOW never to do that shVt again. Your woman is not going to respect you in the long run if you hit her. at any point...next time she does that shVt and insult you and junk....JUST WALK AWAY. If she really gives a damn about you she will really repent for saying you were stupid and shVt.

She called you stupid cause she depended on you to do something right and if YOU WALK AWAY then she will see that she might lose you and who will she depend on to help her then???

Be a man never hit a girl and never hit your wife either.

My 2 cents

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls almost deserve to get hit, but really no matter what they say to you, you shouldn't hit a chick unless she hit you first (and I mean really HIT you, some 90 pound girl isn't going to actually hurt you but if some big amazon chick really got you with a right hook or something then you can sort of hit her back). Not just because it isn't "right" or what a "real man" would do ... but because it's illegal too.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: NEVER HIT ANY GIRL

Originally posted by doctor evil
Dude don't hit any girl even if they hit you with a brick. Real men don't hit anyone who can't possibly defend themselves if you two were in a life death match.
That is so retarded. If anyone, whether girl or guy, wants to put bodily harm against you, you should stand up to it. When did you become a Captain "Save-a-Ho," thinking that a woman can't possibly defend themselves.

If a woman is willing to dish out pain, she is able to receive it. Fair and square. I hate people who always think of women as these innocent and weak creatures. Try taking a peak at divorce court and see how some women "rape" guys. Not that pretty, eh?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You should be sorry and VOW never to do that shVt again. Your woman is not going to respect you in the long run if you hit her. at any point...next time she does that shVt and insult you and junk....JUST WALK AWAY. If she really gives a damn about you she will really repent for saying you were stupid and shVt.

She called you stupid cause she depended on you to do something right and if YOU WALK AWAY then she will see that she might lose you and who will she depend on to help her then???

My 2 cents
That's the stupidest thing I've heard today. You may think you're chivalrous and a hero by saying that sh1t, but you're just a sexist. Think about it before saying it isn't sexism to say a girl can hit a guy but a guy can't hit a girl.

that said, the original poster was in the wrong, but in the same way I would be in the wrong if one of my buddies called me stupid and I slugged him. I have never hit a woman and I hopefully never will, but I have no qualms about stopping them if they're attacking me.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are alot more effective ways of
responding to someone who disagrees
with you or says something bad than
hitting them. You basically acknowledge it wasn't a good response, so just be careful now. If you feel compelled for some reason to do it again, get some
counseling. There are better ways, and
eventually this kind of thing will get you
in trouble. Most women with good self-esteem would have probably dumped
you, so you're lucky.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

My 2 cents

Must not have run into any dykes or prison broads.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
down..

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u've shouldnt have hitten her if she didnt hit you first.

to droctor evil: don't be a moron. if you a girl hits you with the intent of doing you harm, you have every right to defend yourself and hit her back. i dont understand why people give women immunity when they attack someone. it would be hilarious to see you getting beat in the face with a brick, or just a fist, and to not hit the person back because they have a vagina--that just makes no sense man.

women, or anyone for that reason, should not start a fight which they can not finish.

doctor evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is stupid here?? Folks don't even get all confused here now.

The girl didn't hit the guy BUT the guy hit the girl. And what did she do to deserve a slap??? She called him stupid and he slapped her. Someone , and I don't know the whole situation here so correct me if I am wrong, didn't have enough confidence to stand on his own actions or felt his ego got really injured and so the only way he could salvage the damage is hit the girl.

Believe me, have some balls and don't lay a finger on some girl cause she goes bonkers and starts calling you names. The second you hit her and you two apologize the memory that you hit her is going to come back and bite you in the a$s. She's going to go remember it later on and cry her eyes out at some point. And if the girl hits you then you better walk away cause believe me once a hitter ALWAYS a hitter.

This whole thing is dicey so just avoid it if you can altogether...don't waste brain cells over it. Find a girl who appreciates you and make sure she is not volatile with her temper and makes you feel so small with her nasty mouth that you have to hit her to show who's the man. It don't matter who hits who just avoid if you can cause after that the whole situation can spiral down no matter how hard you try to fix it.

NOW if she comes up to you and attempts to put a bullet through your brain then hit her to defend your life BUT just walk away and I mean walk away.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take an anger management class, seriously. I'm sure that it would even make your GF feel better if you took one. You might also concider talking to a relationship theoropist.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NatureGuy
There are alot more effective ways of
responding to someone who disagrees
with you or says something bad than
hitting them. You basically acknowledge it wasn't a good response, so just be careful now. If you feel compelled for some reason to do it again, get some
counseling. There are better ways, and
eventually this kind of thing will get you
in trouble. Most women with good self-esteem would have probably dumped
you, so you're lucky.
Most women with good self-esteem would have probably dumped you, so you're lucky

I know i was wrong but this girl would die for me we been going out for 6 months and she loves me to death i just wanted to teach her that i don't like that eventhought she never say it but now she won't do it again

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like abusive jerks, that's why non physically abusive nice guys get the shaft cause girls want guys that are physically threatening. When do girls want nice guys? When they're all used up at the age of 30 (if average looking) , 35 (if they're hot.)

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is stupid here?? Folks don't even get all confused here now.

The girl didn't hit the guy BUT the guy hit the girl. And what did she do to deserve a slap??? She called him stupid and he slapped her. Someone , and I don't know the whole situation here so correct me if I am wrong, didn't have enough confidence to stand on his own This whole thing is dicey so just avoid it if you can altogether...don't waste brain cells over it. Find a girl who appreciates you and make sure she is not volatile with her temper and makes you feel so small with her nasty mouth that you have to hit her to show who's the man. It don't matter who hits who just avoid if you can cause after that the whole situation can spiral down no matter how hard you try to fix it.

NOW if she comes up to you and attempts to put a bullet through your brain then hit her to defend your life BUT just walk away and I mean walk away.
thats bs. ok maybe he shouldnt have slapped her. but the people on the forum were arguing if he got hit he should be able to hit her back, and u said otherwise. avoid it? OK, but if u get hit then ur not gonna walk away at that point.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women with good self-esteem would have probably dumped you, so you're lucky
I know i was wrong but this girl would die for me we been going out for 6 months and she loves me to death i just wanted to teach her that i don't like that eventhought she never say it but now she won't do it again
I know some chicks really do some ****ed up **** and I wouldn't blame you too much for hitting a girl at times if she really deserved it (and coming from a woman with a mouth on her, that says a lot).

But you hit her because she called you "stupid" and you wanted to "teach her" that you don't like that. :rolleyes: That is the STUPIDEST reason to hit a girl I've ever heard of in my life. I think you may be the one with self-esteem issues if being called "stupid" can strike such a nerve with you.

There are better ways to "teach her" a lesson than hitting her. How about telling her "hey, I don't care what kind of ***** you want to be, but I don't stand for being called stupid and you better not do it again". You yourself said she never says it... and how was she supposed to know it was such a big deal to you?

You don't hit someone to teach them a lesson. That's not just stupid, but it's ****in immature and it's egotistical of you to think that you have the right to "teach her" lessons anyway. Are you her boyfriend or her daddy? :mad:

And I do think she has low self esteem too, because six months isn't that long to love someone enough to put up with **** like that. I can tell you one thing, no matter how much I "loved" someone... you hit me once, you don't get a second chance.

Reaction score
double post...

Last edited:
Reaction score
What are you gojng to do when your girl betrays your trust and cheats on you with another man? Strangle her? She'll deserve this:)

If a girl ever attacks you, all you have to do is restrain them and apply pressure to their joints until you hear a snap! she'll leave you alone after this experience.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dayr0n

Just blew right past the main point of that comment, didn't you?

So stop and face it: most, if not all, women with good self esteem you'd've chucked your @ss for good after that.

Period.

Your chick has issues if she a) chooses someone with a predisposition for violence (over dumb-@ss shyt like being called "stupid"--wtf??? :confused: :rolleyes: I thought we all worked past that stage in 4th grade, right?) - and then b) stays around after getting hit.

Promising it won't happen again is just words. What'll happen if she escalates her language (and she will) in order to get a response out of you? She'll home in on your emotional jugular and go for it hard-core in the middle of a fight -- she'll verbally fire for effect -- and you'll escalate your physical response: a slap will turn into a push, or a punch.

Her being willing to "die for you" after 6 months (dude, lose the cheap pop-song language, Ok?) is beside the point, doesn't justify her sticking around or anything -- she has self-esteem issues. And other issues, too, my guess...