I have the ability to be really attractive...but need help. (pic inside)

Reaction score
Chris Tucker as Smoky: "Break yoself foo!" haha sorry just had to get the Friday reference in.

Man you sound just like me other than that im white. Im about 5'10 and 150 lbs, like asian and white females, wear similar clothes as of late and a nice watch. i still get pimples too which sucks. been using stridex pads daily to improve my skin. I also look young for my age.

Anyway, i saw a comment by one of the posters about getting an asian friend to sarge with. That would be a great idea to help pickup asian chicks, I myself am working on that angle at college where there are tons of sexy asian women(though its great to have more friends regardless). You probably have some white friends already so take them with you to social proof ya and build you up in front of the white girls they know. I know if i went for black chicks id definitely want a dude like you or 2 like you on my side to social proof me, lol. Hell id be glad to chill but i doubt you live anywhere near Seattle. anyways peace.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only way an asian friend would help with sarging is either 1, he's attractive or 2, he actual is among the asian social network. If they don't know your asian friend and he's not attractive i doubt it would increase your chances at all.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna focus on making a lot of friends and just get girls that way. Last night is the last time I'm going out to a club or bar. It's a waste of time and money. It's a meat market like online dating. You have to stand out (tall or muscular) for any chicks to like you. Or just be really goofy looking and extremely funny.