I have the ability to be really attractive...but need help. (pic inside)

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
I'd say it'd be more of a behaviour thing as has already been said, do you feel kinda awkward sometimes or something?
'Cuz people pick up on that.
Sometimes I do.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I would just skip all of this looks/confidence crap and just tell chicks that I'm Chris Tucker's brother and that if they play their cards right I may be able to score them a role in Rush Hour 4.

But...that's just me.
Hell yeah, work the chris tucker angle

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
Sometimes I do.
Yeah, well these are the times when you won't pick up any chicks or anything.

Well, I for one am never at my best anywhere or at anything when I feel awkward.

I dunno, try finding some clothes you think suit you and feel comfortable, get all the **** you wanna pimp yourself out with and hit up the town and see what happens.

Just make sure you're havin' fun while you do it, and don't just kinda stand around or anything.

Gotta chat to people and ****.

It's so much harder to get chicks interested, and to talk to people and stuff when you're in your hometown, for me anyway, try hitting up some places out of town where nobody knows you, you kinda get to feel like you are being yourself.

Well I do anyway.
But I wanna move overseas. ._.

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You TOTALLY need an asian friend to go sarging with! That'll be hilarious, and girls like hilarious :D

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
It's so much harder to get chicks interested, and to talk to people and stuff when you're in your hometown, for me anyway, try hitting up some places out of town where nobody knows you, you kinda get to feel like you are being yourself.
Couldn't agree more

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wear what Chris Tucker wears (sif u dont like wearing suits, if i got more chances to wear em i would)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like Chris Tucker

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha sorry man! I swear that I did not read ANY of the responses, just wrote that as soon as i saw ur pic. No joke.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taken off a blog...Sites are legit and I am in no way associated with them. Great way to buy stylish stuff and save money in the process:)

http://www.Gilt.com is an ‘exclusive’ website where you can get discounts of up to 70% off of the retail price on clothes, shoes, and the occasional gadget. I put exclusive in quotes because you technically have to apply for membership, but I’m pretty sure they’re not turning people down. However, it should be noted that the items you get on the site are great, and generally the prices are better than what you’ll find at most other places.
The set up is simple: each day, a different brand or designer will be featured, or made available, with items from that brand on sale. You will then purchase them, wear them, and everyone will be like, “ooooh you’re so stylish and cool, I would like to have sex with you.” To date, I’ve ordered from Gilt about 5 or so times, and I’ll say that I’ve never been disappointed. The only bad thing is that things sell out pretty quickly, so if you see something you like, jump on it.

Of all the shopping websites, http://www.ShopItToMe.com is my favorite, I think. Not only do you wind up getting great deals, but it’s just so much more highly customizable than all the rest. Shop It To Me is a comprehensive sale aggregator that sends you a list each week with items you’re likely to be interested in.

Rookie_son

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I would just skip all of this looks/confidence crap and just tell chicks that I'm Chris Tucker's brother and that if they play their cards right I may be able to score them a role in Rush Hour 4.

But...that's just me.

bahahaha

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
I took it all off before and people thought I was 18.
Well, either way the chin hair is definitely nerdy looking and not in a good way.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man all u gotta do is learn to dress fresh and the girls will come.

Remember to have the confident mentality and you are the prize. not the girl.

Make sure to dress fresh. Like all I wear is Hollister/Aeropostale (great cheap prices).... have sum non raggedy jeans. and for the shoes make sure you got sum sperries or polo shoes.

I also wear big stud earrings. Doing all this will attreact girls. Also make sure you got a fresh cut too. You must be presentable.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you look like a pretty boy, i wouldn't have been surprised if u gave off the player vibe if i didn't know you.

I also look really young. people think im a highschool senior, i get carded for ciggarrettes and always when im out drinking. Some people say i have a baby face.

But the girls that know me or hang around me consider me a player, bad boy, etc. None of that matches what my looks relates to.

The way you make girls feel are way more important than what they initially see you as.

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you do look like chris tucker. you should use Just a Shot Away's line. It's awesome! haha.

Reaction score
Dude, Watch the Rush Hours, and see how Chris Tucker acts. Imitate that without the voice and immature comments. (So imitate confidence, whatever you say, make sure you mean it)

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past day, I've had two girls give me their numbers and suggesting we meet in person. I'm not on any dating websites. These websites are used to find out what's going on in your area. I guess that proves I am attractive to some girls.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^You need to work on your self esteem from the looks of things in this thread. Everyone is attractive to some girls but you can easily be attractive to more girls than the average guy. As a black guy going for white girls however things might be a little different.

Read this thread enitrely. It is about black guys going after white girls and has some good insight in it from some black posters on the site.

KillShot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Opener to be used at the club/day game : DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN OUT OF MY MOUF!