I have stick out ears!!! Girls wont let me approach

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesman said:
From the pics you posted, I don't see anything about your ears that would be a deal breaker. I think you look fine, at least average looking.

me too. dont worry about them

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Dumbo the elephant -- nicname "Dumbo" okay, or how about Mr. Potato-head, with the ears sticking out. Does that bother you? It really shouldn't.

I'm commenting on your own expressed insecurities about how you look, not on your picture.

News-flash: You look normal.

Next time someone comments about your ears -- then you go "what, speak louder, I can't hear you", or just dismiss anyone who makes comments like that as superficial. They have to be extremely superficial to say something about your ears like that -- would you want a girlfriend like that, anyway? I don't care how attractive a girl is, if she's that superficial, then you wouldn't want to waste your time with her anyway.

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with your looks mate its all in your head, your looking for answers to why you are still a virgin and your blaming your ears when they really arnt the problem.

Stop putting yourself down about them, and like other guys say if a girl is going to speak to you like that she is not worth your time anyway.

You need to tell this to yourself coz no matter how many guys on here say u look normal u wont belive it.

Sort your insecurities about your ears and women will come, women sense your lack of confidence and this is your prob not your ears.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok had a convo with this girl today and she said i'm not anyway cute

im gonna translate it

Teresa* disse (19:42):
mas o q keres q diga? não tenho + nada p te dizer sobre ti. Mas repito: a tua cara não é feia, mas tb não é nada de especial, ou seja, não és akele homem q tem uma carinha laroca

translation: your face is not ugly, but you are nothing special either, i mean, you are not the kind of guy that has a cute face.

*Teresa* disse (19:43):
orelhas grandes
pouco cabelo
olhos pequenos e um rosto triste
tudo isso faz parte do teu rosto. A falta de cabelo é muito importante para mim

translation: big ears, bald, small eyes and sad face. all that makes part of your face. Baldness is really important to me.

http://t2.tagstat.com/image05/d/5520/5004054blkw.jpg ---> this is the ugly ***** that is so shallow. if a girl like this says this to me i wonder what a HB will think

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think, in the grand scheme of things, you have to have a pretty strong inner 'game' ( confidence, sense of self and worth) which then leads and enables your outer 'game'(interactions with others).

I see many guys on this site who think they can do a "connect the dots" outer 'game' with no real inner 'game' and by virtue of doing the "right steps in the right order" will be sucessfull.

I see this as a cart before the horse mentality that, from what I've seen, leads to confusion and failure.

Develop yourself first --- Improve your life, job, body, look, friends, education, etc. Your confidence and inner security and sense of self will grow creating your inner 'game' which in turn will allow a more grounded almost effortless outer 'game' to develop.

When you have a strong enough inner 'game' this "ear idea" will be laughable to you.

Over and Out.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*edit* Listen to your fellow men here. If everything your doing isn't working, stop doing that and do something else. Try to do what people here tell you. I really want to cuss you out for being so stupid, but as you're stupid it wouldn't help. Stop thinking, your thinking is wrong, start listening and doing what your told for once and you might get some where. Stop asking women about your looks. If you aren't a male model (which most of us aren't) then your looks aren't going to help you or hurt you, your game will, so focus on your game. You have NO game. NONE. So work on that. And in the meantime, quit whining like a little b1tch okay? Man up.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=173574

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman looks like a freak, period.

I'm not surprised why she would rate you so low: low level bi***es need to step on others to make them feel "good".

--

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove:

YOu're getting step on by a fugly and you still value her? that chick couldnt even get on my radar.

Don Israel said:
I'm not surprised why she would rate you so low: low level bi***es need to step on others to make them feel "good".
Yep.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the **** man you are pretty attractive.

Cannot believe you have this self esteem problem because of something so stupid.

When you go bald shave it and grow a goatee. You look perfectly fine, infact much better than some guys.

The problem is completely within your head. Confidence comes from success, once you have success you will get more and more confident and you will build.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah your like a million times better looking than one of my buddies. I taught him to get girls and he dates 10s who are obsessed with him.

I remember I started going bald in grade 8 and people made fun of me a lot. Eventually I shaved my head. It was at that point that I stopped caring about it. I've never been thin. I'm 5'7 and 190. I can get whoever. I've had a million girls tell me I can have whoever I want. If I can do this and my friend can.. you can. The obstancle isnt your looks. Let me make an example for you.

Lets pretend this is about 10 000 years ago. There are two guys. One is fit and handsome. He lacks confidence and is a sissy. He is not masculine and cowers when he is afraid of something. He fears to ask women out. We will call this guy A.

Guy B is ugly. He is short. He does not give a fff.... whats that word? He has this aura... he is not egotistical.. he is just himself. He is a MAN. Now this guy has a strong personality. He's always picking on guy A and laughing at his sissyness.

There is only one girl. She must choose who she wants. She can either take the guy A or B. Now if we assume that natures primary goal is survival. The fact that Guy A is handsome is irrelevent. Survival is in the will.

The fact that you made the post you did says one thing to me. You are not where you want to be mentally. Your biggest obstacle is not women. It is you.

When I started approaching girls at the mall I wanted to get good at approaching girls who were walking the other way than I was because this seemed the most convenient to me. It took me about 50 approaches to get them to start talking to me. Now they all talk to me. I have girls giving me thier numbers and stuff. Trust me man. Its all in your head. Looks are irrelevent because they do not affect how you are able to protect and feed your family. Seriously if you were going to fight a bear... do you think it would matter if you had nice eyes? Could you win? Maybe not.. but the fact is if you thought you could then you might be able to.. but if your just afraid and dont even try then for sure you will lose.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I've had many girls tell me im discusting and then become obsessed with me. Don't listen to what girls say.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
ok had a convo with this girl today and she said i'm not anyway cute

im gonna translate it

Teresa* disse (19:42):
mas o q keres q diga? não tenho + nada p te dizer sobre ti. Mas repito: a tua cara não é feia, mas tb não é nada de especial, ou seja, não és akele homem q tem uma carinha laroca

translation: your face is not ugly, but you are nothing special either, i mean, you are not the kind of guy that has a cute face.

*Teresa* disse (19:43):
orelhas grandes
pouco cabelo
olhos pequenos e um rosto triste
tudo isso faz parte do teu rosto. A falta de cabelo é muito importante para mim

translation: big ears, bald, small eyes and sad face. all that makes part of your face. Baldness is really important to me.

http://t2.tagstat.com/image05/d/5520/5004054blkw.jpg ---> this is the ugly ***** that is so shallow. if a girl like this says this to me i wonder what a HB will think
Dude, that's harsh, but it's better not to put yourself in a position where girls can say hurtful things. I had to learn that the hard way. I have had GIRLS say many more hurtful things to me than guys have in my life. And most of it has been over the internet. They are too weak to say it in person.

If you're going to game girls over the internet, do it from a position of power. Giving them an opening to rip on you is the worst thing. I used to get so bent out of shape over things that girls said to me on the internet, or not replying, or stupid s*** like that. Now I barely use online dating at all, and my mind is so much more peaceful because of it. If I do use it, I just try to be all breezy and not give them a chance to hurt me, bc girls love to get underneath your skin, and they have a lifetime of practice. They even do it to each other. LOL

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
You should maybe get therapy.

My ears stick out more than your. Besides my buddies and my wife joking around about every once in a while, it's not even a big deal.

You're picturing it in head a lot worse than it really is.
This dude's right man. This is exactly what is happening. I used to get terrorized daily by classmates, for being overweight and it really ****ed me up, so if you had similar experiences...I know what you're going through.

Look at what you're doing...

Take a girl you would call supercute and you would love to be with her in a heartbeat. But she has this little thing that makes her really insecure. Maybe it's some webbing in between her fingers, or maybe it's her "skinny legs" that you think are sexy as hell. Now take that girl who's absolutely adorable and who has the little thing you don't even give a damn about and watch her. See her stay inside feeling too insecure to leave the house unless she absolutely has to. See how she shies away from interacting with you even when she thinks you're really attractive. All because some of the other kids made fun of her when she was younger.

Now take her twin who has the same imperfection but doesn't make a big deal of it. When you approach her she's brilliant and funny and giggles with glee at your jokes rather than worrying whether you're going to notice her problem, or her obsession with it. She agrees to go out with you rather than saying no because "going out" means being among other people, fearful and stuck in her head.

Which of those two do you want?
Which of them has a reality that will allow you to even have a chance?

You're girl A.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a good-looking dude: dark, reasonably well-built, decent face... So if I were you I wouldn't give a damn what that ZERO says about me. As someone else said, some low-level *****es will tread on shy, better-looking people simply to make themselves feel better. (Their targets are always shy though, as they know the timid won't give a come-back.)

When I was a diffident wet mop, I used to have a girls on seldom occasions call me ugly, as well. But this is the kicker: Without exception, EVERY ONE of those girls were either fat or ugly -- or both! They're the female equivalent of "player haters".

As for your ears, well they're a non-issue. They're protrude a little but it's hardly anything to be so hung up about. Trust me: Your not a virgin because of your looks; you're a virgin because your a diffident wet mop. Fix that.

Adios amigo

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys just to add a note that i saw a plastic surgeon tuesday about this problem, and guess what stick out ears is a very common problem specially with kids, he said that he performs lots of these surgeries (otoplasties) with kids from ages 5 to 6 but adults also seek him to increase their self esteem. he said if all goes well i will get my otoplasty fo free in july :))) im so happy!!!

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
portugese, so must be in portugal or Brazil, palces (everywhere anywas) laden with sexy women....
its all you my friend. there is very lil you can do to change your apperance other than working out and surgery
but you can change the inside!
stop asking girl opinion of how they percieve you, its a veiled way of asking them "do you like me?" and that is AFC behavior
its the inside that counts amigo
so who cares if your orejas/oidos/ears are big?
Improve your life!!!
approach women, its the only way to get laid.

RZA26

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys just to add a note that i saw a plastic surgeon tuesday about this problem, and guess what stick out ears is a very common problem specially with kids, he said that he performs lots of these surgeries (otoplasties) with kids from ages 5 to 6 but adults also seek him to increase their self esteem. he said if all goes well i will get my otoplasty fo free in july )) im so happy!!!
Real life story:

A friend of mine had a surgery like this done a few years ago. Another friend told me and 2 other friends that the friend who had the surgery asked him to look at his ears, all proud/confident about his new ears so-to-speak...and he (the guy who was telling us about it) said he saw no damn difference, because he had never really noticed anything wrong about that guy's ears.

I'm the same LOL. I mean I grew up with that guy and I never saw anything wrong about his ears. I really never ever thought "oh his ears stick out/look strange" or anything like that. Never.

If I hadn't been told, I wouldnt have noticed he had surgery done.

Thinking about it is so crazy..seriously.

I know this girl who want to have her nose corrected (exp?), saying she had a big nose. I said "I never noticed?" (offline), she sent me a pic on instant messenger saying "Here look at my big elephant nose"...I look at the pic and am like "...ehh....it looks like a normal nose to me?" (and it did).

I know more examples like this.

I think people see something wrong with themselves and then OVERLY FOCUS ON IT...so to them (their subjective jugement) itb ecomes a big problem, whereas from an objective point of view it either isn't a problem or not nearly as big as they believe it is.

PS: I can see that you're ears stick out a bit, but I really tihnk (as all the other guys on here apparently), that you think it is much, much, much worse than they actually look.

If I thought you had big stick out ears, I would remain quiet......but it doesnt look like you do. Sure they do stick out a bit, but it's not that big of a deal....

If I had seen your pic, and you had asked me "what's ugly/wrong about the way my face looks?", I would have had to start guessing......not sure if I would have ended up guessing it's your ears!

(that being said..depending on the risks (I assume they arent big?), Im not saying dont have the surgery...but the main thing itll do for you is probably your confidence)

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont think surgery is a little extreme for something that's not even a problem?