I have stick out ears!!! Girls wont let me approach

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. being a real example, i had the surgery done too at 18. Did it help? Absolutely, hooked up with my first gf at 19 after being done.

But did anyone who knew me before and after noticed...nope not 1 person. Not one person noticed the difference except my parents cause I wore a huge bandage around my head in my house! So it came down to confidence, but if u feel u can't get that confidence without that surgery than go for it.

It cost same as hair surgery and really not that big of a deal. But like everyone is saying if u have confidence than it won't matter.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait til you come back to this forum after the surgery... maybe a month or two later and ask why women still won't go out with you even though you had the surgery done.

It will happen.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@kailex it may be what you say, being popular with girls is not a easy task, but im sure this surgery will help a lot, i will have a lot more self esteem im sure. plus im working out again and very serious about it.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
@kailex it may be what you say, being popular with girls is not a easy task, but im sure this surgery will help a lot, i will have a lot more self esteem im sure. plus im working out again and very serious about it.
Meu se vais fazer a cirurgia vais marcar a tua insegurança para sempre...

Dont do it m8 or insecurity will eat you alive lol.