I have stick out ears!!! Girls wont let me approach

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been like this since i was born, in school i was bullied and made fun of because i had what they called dumbo ears and the same happened in high school because i was skinny and i had the ears sticking out and crooked teeth (even though im using braces now) . my parents wouldnt let me do a surgery which could have helped me throughout my whole life.

i m a 34 years old virgin and had 2 gfs in my life, girls wouldnt approach me, they would make fun of me, they still do even though they dont show it openly. girls online are even more cruel even the uglier ones, one said to me: "what are you doing on website like this you freak? "

more and more i noticed thats what its stopping me to get a girl, i dont think confidence would help me here. my depression is getting worse and worse, and nothing i do helps, i keep thinking what it could be if i was "normal", because i feel like a normal guy, its society that marginalizes me, i notice that.

here's some pics so you guys can check what im talking about (a box will pop up just close it)

http://pt.netlog.com/_Sagitario34_#/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16596830&surr=0&jproxy=3

http://pt.netlog.com/_Sagitario34_/...roxy=3#/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16596517

http://pt.netlog.com/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16596517#/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16608148

plus im balding so i cant conceal them, so i dont know what to do, i just feel i need to do something, i wanna have at least one shot at happiness, as i dont feel my life has a goal, i feel like ****.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also when i ask a girl what she thinks of me, they say oh you are a normal guy, there's nothing wrong with you, but when i insist, they say what they are hiding, they are such hypocrites.

yesman

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the pics you posted, I don't see anything about your ears that would be a deal breaker. I think you look fine, at least average looking.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. If you insist you are asking them to find fault with you. Have you ever seen girls who are with dudes that are uglier than you? Or fatter? Or shorter? Or dumber? What does that tell you?

I'm overweight. I need to lose about 40 to 50lbs. Every single time I mention my weight to a woman I just met, she'll say, but your not fat! When I tell them how much I weigh they will say, but you carry it well I would have never guessed. Guess what? If I would have never brought it up it wouldn't have been an issue. You are making this an issue by dwelling on it.

You gotta let your confidence and swagger and style overcome your perceived shortcomings. Donald Trump style homie!

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont notice mate or maybe you are just being nice, girls say that i have a face of a nice guy, that im normal, nothing wrong about me, but nothing about being attractive, or cute or nothing in those terms. lots talk about the ears, and im not joking... its really frustrating.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your trippin dawg...your not a 34 year old virgin because of your looks...thats gotta say something. its gotta be your game.

if you think you are ugly it will consume you. im telling you right now, so ****ing listen. you are not ugly. your ears are not the reason you are a virgin. lots of balding guys get *****. just work on your game...if youve read anything on this site you should know even if you were a model, confidence is the most important thing anyway...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
you dont notice mate or maybe you are just being nice, girls say that i have a face of a nice guy, that im normal, nothing wrong about me, but nothing about being attractive, or cute or nothing in those terms. lots talk about the ears, and im not joking... its really frustrating.

Well grow a sense of humor then. I have a coworker who has ears like someone left two car doors open, he's the first one to joke on them. He said he got picked on about em so much that he decided he'd rather make the joke than someone else. He's an alright dude. Can't say if he does well with the ladies or not, but nobody can say nothing bad about the guy other than his ears and hey he has no control over that. Be a stand up guy, take it in stride and keep going.

Or go get some sort of ear pinning surgery and STFU!

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/ears/ears_that_stick_out.html

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is taken from facebook where this filipino girl started *****ing because i sent her a friendship invitation

Historial da Mensagem

Paulo Monteiro:

há uma hora

Miles P:

há uma hora

**** off freak !!! nobody likes u coz ur ugly...go cut those ears

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. Your gonna believe what you want to believe. Until you choose not to give a fvck or do something you get to suffer. So go suffer and enjoy your suffering. But shut the hell up about it and stop whining. We gave you help.

You ned to fix your inner game issues. There is nothing horribly wrong with you. Go read everything you can on inner game.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate...you're not a bad looking cat...you look young for mid-30s as well. There is no way GIRLS IN GENERAL would not let you approach because of your ears. In my opinion, they are not an issue - you're not bad looking.

I think you're taking a few people's comments very personally and remembering it for a long time. You're 34 - your ears are NOT the reason you're a virgin. It's something else. Now start trying to elucidate what it is.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your insecurities about your ears are being transferred through your communication with women, who pick up on it and internalize it. Stop being so damned insecure about your ears and they'll stop giving a f*ck. Hell, crack some joke about Will Smith or something, but stop giving a f*ck they're not even that bad. You're blowing this way out of proportion.

Also, do you really want to get to know someone that tells you to f*ck off because of how your ears look? Why on earth would you want to be friends with someone like that? IMO it weeds out the shallow b*tches and saves me time in the process. You should be thankful.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not let insecurities build inside of you.

Your not a bad looking guy. If a chick says that on facebook - well who cares. Everyone has a big mouth when they are not face to face. One of the many reasons why I think social networking for women is a crap idea.

Im not sure if a different hairstyle may work.

Im about 5'10" and 185 pounds...not fat but not skinny. I work out regularly...but I have always had more of a babyface. Little chubby in the cheeks.

I grew a beard and got one of them fohawk style haircuts. It actually helped shape my face and I am alot more confident in my looks(girls I have dated in the past like clean shaven as well...but this is what I like)

Ditch the insecurities and the empty broads and find some better ones.

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
that filipino girl sounds like a fu$ing loser...

dont listen to what she says...

im sure if u listen to the abovementioend advise and improve your confidence you will attract a cool girl

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, your ears aren't the problem. You're the problem! You've become so insecure about your ears that the girls can probably smell the insecurity and that's what's driving them away.

You're a good looking guy and your ears are no reason to be rejected. If you are really all that bothered by your ears, then just get a longer hairstyle. It's really not a big deal.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ears are totally fine. You look fine (better than average I'd say). So go make it happen!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should maybe get therapy.

My ears stick out more than your. Besides my buddies and my wife joking around about every once in a while, it's not even a big deal.

You're picturing it in head a lot worse than it really is.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
ive been like this since i was born, in school i was bullied and made fun of because i had what they called dumbo ears and the same happened in high school because i was skinny and i had the ears sticking out and crooked teeth (even though im using braces now) . my parents wouldnt let me do a surgery which could have helped me throughout my whole life.

i m a 34 years old virgin and had 2 gfs in my life, girls wouldnt approach me, they would make fun of me, they still do even though they dont show it openly. girls online are even more cruel even the uglier ones, one said to me: "what are you doing on website like this you freak? "

more and more i noticed thats what its stopping me to get a girl, i dont think confidence would help me here. my depression is getting worse and worse, and nothing i do helps, i keep thinking what it could be if i was "normal", because i feel like a normal guy, its society that marginalizes me, i notice that.

here's some pics so you guys can check what im talking about (a box will pop up just close it)

http://pt.netlog.com/_Sagitario34_#/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16596830&surr=0&jproxy=3

http://pt.netlog.com/_Sagitario34_/...roxy=3#/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16596517

http://pt.netlog.com/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16596517#/_Sagitario34_/photos/photoid=16608148

plus im balding so i cant conceal them, so i dont know what to do, i just feel i need to do something, i wanna have at least one shot at happiness, as i dont feel my life has a goal, i feel like ****.

Unless you retouched the photographs I can see no problem with your ears or anything else.
Seriously I know guys who are so f*cking ugly they could play in Lord of the Rings without makeup. And they do well.

Don't blame your ears for mistakes you make. You are virgin because you are afraid to stick your penis to women's vagina or you would like to bang 10. Well, you maybe can...but it is not that easy so either NUT UP or SHUT UP or start banging some 6.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ears aren't putting girls off.

Your insecurity is.