I got SLAPPED!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah that's awesome! I can't believe you said that! The worst that has ever happened to me: approached a girl at the mall. I swear to god, she looked like she was in her late teens or early 20's! The moment i said hi, this black girl she was with starts SCREAMING off the top of her lungs (in a crowded mall, mind you): "SHE'S 14!!!! YOU SICK ****!!! **** YOUU!!" I thought i was gonna die of laughter then and there. Barely made it back to my friends, hahah :D

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
elemenohpee said:
I was out with some friends at a club on saturday night, and we were playing a game as to who could get rejected the most times in that night.

Which meant going up to girls and just really not caring, and some of my friends actually picked up.

One incident that happened to me was, i went up to one of the hottest girls and said:

(knowing this line probably wasnt going to work anyway)

ME:''Hi, would you like to dance?"
HOTTY:"No Way!''
ME:"I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, i said 'you look fat in those pants'
HOTTY: *slap*

Gee it was funny
haha:rockon: you should of countered the move or something

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Hahah that's awesome! I can't believe you said that! The worst that has ever happened to me: approached a girl at the mall. I swear to god, she looked like she was in her late teens or early 20's! The moment i said hi, this black girl she was with starts SCREAMING off the top of her lungs (in a crowded mall, mind you): "SHE'S 14!!!! YOU SICK ****!!! **** YOUU!!" I thought i was gonna die of laughter then and there. Barely made it back to my friends, hahah :D

That was funny, yet what if she was alone?

iwant

Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely hilarious props for posting and makin gmy day !:up: