I gained 15 kg in a month... How can I lose this fast?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whatever you say dude.
Again...not understanding what the hell you are even looking for. SMH

Just stay out of topics you have no desire to even get a base level understanding of and do everyone a favor.

Also, as that was a preliminary finding based on patient surveys, it's highly likely if they did an actual study that actually has controls in place along with proper setup that would be found to be nonsense. As a doctor you should know if there is one thing you can count on its patients lying.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Again...not understanding what the hell you are even looking for. SMH

Just stay out of topics you have no desire to even get a base level understanding of and do everyone a favor.

Also, as that was a preliminary finding based on patient surveys, it's highly likely if they did an actual study that actually has controls in place along with proper setup that would be found to be nonsense. As a doctor you should know if there is one thing you can count on its patients lying.
I think you don't even know what you are posting about, but that's okay. Believe what you wish in your little world. Whatever it is, just no one should put any faith in the claims you are making. It's more like news coming from a snake oil salesman.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a contest. I'm asking you to produce a single medical record of a person who has died where the primary cause of death was not eating for 24 hours.

Since you claim this is a medical issue there should be plenty of instances of this occurring.
Seems you and me come from pretty similar dietary backgrounds. I'm a low-carber myself and mostly eats two meals a day too, even when fat loss ain't my primary goal.

Prolonged periods of not eating anything only does good things to your bloodwork, especially when overweight or metabolically unhealthy, as it actually gives the body a chance of ridding the bloodstream of junk which results in thinner blood, better blood pressure, and lower insulin/the main inhibitor of lipolysis; the pathway in which stored lipids gets released out of our fat cells and into our system for energy.

That being said, you still can't smash 10.000 calories and then not eat for the next day and expect to lose weight doing that, but saying fat loss is only about calories and nothing else is extremely reductionist and ain't benefitting those needing to lose drop body fat. I know fat people who eats less than me (calorically) but still maintain their overfat body composition eating how they do.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started dieting. I lost 15 kilos in the first 3 months. I could hardly lose any in the next 3 months (despite consuming 1500 calories a day.)
I am 187 cm tall and weigh 105 kilos.
Now I stayed away from dieting for 1 month and gained 15 kilos in 1 month..
I don't know how but it happened.
I need to fit into some clothes in 1 month.
So if I eat 1 meal a day and do cardio all the time for 1 month, do you think it will work? Can I lose at least 10 kilos?

My biggest fear is my metabolism slowing down and my skin sagging.

You need to get on a program and stick to it. I assume that you are working out regularly, yes? You must do a combination of weight training and cardio. If not already on a good program it would be worth it to hire a personal trainer until you can do the program on your own. 4 days a week is good.

Here is how you eat, use a form of Intermittent fasting. 1 meal a day is way too strict, it is not sustainable, but eating on a 12 by 12 schedule is (12 hour fast). Typically that means 3 meals a day, all clean and high protein. Group your carbohydrates around your training window. Get 40% in complex and hour or two before training, and another 40% (combo of complex and simple) right after. Then limit carbs the rest of the time.

You want to steadily lose weight (2 lbs a week) and keep it off. Weight train and follow it with cardio.