I feel the need to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Actually, I've had other forums change my life. I can't speak for this one since I'm new.
Changed your life with women?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Changed your life with women?
Absolutely with women..no doubt about that. With men too. But yeah, with women especially. I used to not like women much...kind of like most of you I'd guess.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Absolutely with women..no doubt about that. With men too. But yeah, with women especially. I used to not like women much...kind of like most of you I'd guess.

I've always loved women, I just didn't know how to utilize my love.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I've always loved women, I just didn't know how to utilize my love.
"Utilize" your love. Interesting way of putting it. So did you figure out how to "utilize" it? Your love I mean.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
"Utilize" your love. Interesting way of putting it. So did you figure out how to "utilize" it? Your love I mean.
Yeah I have learned that the way to utilize your love is NOT being an AFC.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we're going to interject ourselves into other people's lives why can't we step up and help iqqi with her problem?
We can certainly try, but at the end of it all, iqqi has to WANT to fix her problem... and that's even if she believes she has a problem.

You know how many times I was tempted to help out drunk AWs? Too many to count. I really felt bad for them, but what could I do? Give them a ride home so they could sleep it off? Let them puke in my truck?

It's really fukkin sad to see, but the person with the problem needs to want help. That's why our "mission" over at Loveshack was successful, it's full of people who want help.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Desdinova said:
We can certainly try, but at the end of it all, iqqi has to WANT to fix her problem... and that's even if she believes she has a problem.

You know how many times I was tempted to help out drunk AWs? Too many to count. I really felt bad for them, but what could I do? Give them a ride home so they could sleep it off? Let them puke in my truck?

It's really fukkin sad to see, but the person with the problem needs to want help. That's why our "mission" over at Loveshack was successful, it's full of people who want help.
Amen. I'm not talking about an intervention. If iqqi doesn't ask for help then none will be given.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

Your mission was a complete and dismal failure.

What's an AW? And what's an AFC again? I can't keep up with all these retarded abbreviations, sorry.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma.

Knew in time you'd come to the realization that no one should ever verbally (erm mean textally) effect ones emotional balance.

We all shouldn't have reacted to, responded against or attached ourself to iqqi's statements, it just fueled her and entertained drama more then it helped anyone.

iqqi is a girl that change is hard to accept or infect. What we done is help ourselves go around in circles.

We all slip, it's natural.

Karma you'll always be a great man, no matter how many slips you make we'll be here, because we know you. No amount of slipperiness change what we know of you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
We all shouldn't have reacted to, responded against or attached ourself to iqqi's statements, it just fueled her and entertained drama more then it helped anyone.
This is the clarity I've come to expect from wise Brothers such as Zen.

Thank you my friend.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa! whoa!! whoa!!!...whoa!!!!

whoa...

Are posters here referring to ketostix as "KX"?

This has been my loveable moniker on forums since the beginning of time when posters have wished to assign a nickname for me.

If keto wishes to supplant me as KX he must face me in direct combat to the death!

*Watches Karma sound the battlehorn for the mideivel style duel*

LOL.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Your mission was a complete and dismal failure.

What's an AW? And what's an AFC again? I can't keep up with all these retarded abbreviations, sorry.
I think Hombre might be a woman.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
If keto wishes to supplant me as KX he must face me in direct combat to the death!

*Watches Karma sound the battlehorn for the mideivel style duel*

LOL.
Men, we should be celebrating our victory, not fighting amongst ourselves. We live to fight another day...

We need a sosuave victory march...and yes, with bagpipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Kk-sOojjE&feature=related

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Men, we should be celebrating our victory, not fighting amongst ourselves. We live to fight another day...

We need a sosuave victory march...and yes, with bagpipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Kk-sOojjE&feature=related
Abso-fvcking-lutely! With bagpipes and kilts with nothing underneath but sweaty sac and farts!

Hot damn I love being a man!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ss is made up of different men but the collective energy for a brief time became one entity and had a hell of a time for a few days there.

All the guys who take this place seriously aren't just reflecting that energy into other sites, it's in all your day to day interactions--which means that ss energy is bouncing all over the place, all over the world--positive masculinity in this world is now growing. It's the birth of a new age.

:crackup:

:cool:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly reset.

Sosuave energy is the answer to the world energy crisis!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Sosuave energy is the answer to the world energy crisis!
Advanced ss technology.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Abso-fvcking-lutely! With bagpipes and kilts with nothing underneath but sweaty sac and farts!

Hot damn I love being a man!
Damnit...I love being a man too!! I'm fired up right now, and I've got bagpipes blaring as I type this...you know, we ought to form the first sosuave pipes and drums band.

Something like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKA98EGJ_Ak&feature=related

To honour our fallen, and march us forward into battle. Positive masculinity!! Miserable feminists... try and stop us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.