I feel the need to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
penkitten said:
bear in mind, the thread that all the loveshack baby!'s are reading here is one that was written in a very funny military style manner, so they now think our entire board is filled with morons. with that in mind, whether you are on this board or that board or both boards, you get to know the writing style of certain members and you understand what they mean and how literal to take something, however, when you go to a site expecting the worst, that is exactly what you see.
we welcome new members and encourage mature personal growth to all:)
Sometimes the best medicine comes from a woman's mouth.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Whoa! whoa!! whoa!!!...whoa!!!!

whoa...

Are posters here referring to ketostix as "KX"?

This has been my loveable moniker on forums since the beginning of time when posters have wished to assign a nickname for me.

If keto wishes to supplant me as KX he must face me in direct combat to the death!

*Watches Karma sound the battlehorn for the mideivel style duel*

LOL.
LOL, actually I assumed by "KX" that meant you. Did they mean me? I'm sure we both made some panties damp over there.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Laughs*

You know keto in truth I think someone may of played an inside joke on us both!

In anycase I hereby dub thee KX jr.

Rise and be knighted ahahahaha.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
keto, whoever it was that did it pizzed me off.
there was no reason to go link that whole board here telling them they were in a flame war with us.
there never was a flame war!!!
there was a thread here spoken in military form from one member encouraging others to help speak out over at the other site he was posting at because the views were a little warped. they in turn came here, now thinking we are warped because they do not understand our site.
I totally agree penkitten. I was on LS at the time "Iqqi" did that, and it just wasn't funny. I came over here and actually saw that you just started to warn about what was happening. Next thing i know I was banned and others too and threads were getting deleted. The deleting of thought provoking threads shows just how outrageous they really are. Oh well, it was fun throwing a new viewpoint at them while it lasted. I can't believe any guy would date some of those psycho women over there. Surprisingly some of them are even "happily" married and still get on there to rant about men lol.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with you keto but eh for the sake of peace we'll just have to leave it up to Allen.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I'm in agreement with you keto but eh for the sake of peace we'll just have to leave it up to Allen.
I actually don't have opinion or care what anyone does about iqqi or believes. But to tell you the truth, iqqi, consciously or not, employs a lot of DJ "tactics" on here to great effect, yet she badmouths the tactics constanly. And I believe iqqi is a female as only a female could be so hypocritical :yawn:.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I keep telling you folks: Iqqi is cool peoples if you learn to see past her drunken posting binges.....
I think I have posted while drunk maybe three times ever in my life... so binges? Thanks for the support but that is kind of making a mountain out of a molehill.

For anyone concerned about my drinking problem, I kind of got panicky because I blacked out for the first time ever, it really scared me, but I hear that is what happens when you drink way too much too fast, which is what I did the other night. Considering I weigh all of 90 or so pounds, its kind of a duh situation now. I don't have a drinking problem, I don't really even like to drink, I do it when I go out so that I can stand the drunk people around me.

However blacking out like that is fvcking scary, and made me step back for a second and really take a look from outside. For those of you who do that on the regular, I just don't get how you can. But thanks for all the offers of "help" and the lowball insults as well.

As far as an apology, it takes a bigger man to do so, however I don't understand what the apology is for, it still seems people are smearing my name, suggesting I be banned, and calling me a he/she, all for something that happened on another forum, in a "raid" that I did not participate in... on a night I was blacked out at the bar!

I haven't really seen any statements retracted or comments being refuted, so what good is an apology. The damage is done. Nothing has been done to undo it, from the main people involved. I've already said once when this started early yesterday, that it wasn't me, and what good did that do. I personally think it is BS that I have to come here and defend myself for some stupid sh!t like that anyways, it really seems like Phyzzle is the only one with half a brain.

Oh, and Phyzzle, I wouldn't be too proud that you guys have taught me a lesson about asking for advice. What kind of sh!t is that. As far as THAT thread you referenced goes, if you recall I never had any issue with what happened with the guy, I even made a few predictions... I was right in the end, sorry I didn't update ppl I didn't see the point. Thanks. End story.

Thanks TM, for defending my character the best. It would have been really cool if someone would have realized that it is utter BS for me to come here and "submit evidence" that I'm not the renegade on the other thread, even having to do so made me feel like I was stooping down into a pile full of sh!t. You guys have fun rolling around in that, all of you, especially the instigators. The saddest part of all is that there is someone here who actually got over on all of you... and is obviously one of you.

Boobs made the best post in that entire thread.

Quoted from ( . )( . )-Sheeesh, this whole sordid affair is as gay as christmas, can any man of worth or merit tell me why this should even be acknowleged?

Will this useless twaddle be recounted by all when your lying on a cold slab in the morgue?

Ask yourself will this excel or hinder my growth as a superior man, a man a cut above the rest?

Fvck me dead "men", look at the bigger picture.....then pull your heads in.

Dont be too harsh on yourselves, we all make mistakes. Now NEXT.

Time to stick a fork in it Rollo mate.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
To everyone from Allan down our newest member, happyguy123.

I want to put this bullsh!t about iqqi in the grave. I allowed myself to become emotionally connected to an externally driven agenda, and I'm sorry.

I talk all the fvcking time about honor and respect and here I go leading the charge to whip up anti-iqqi sentiment.

I'm a fool.

I will not allow another breath of regret to release. I'm done with it. My true agenda and what fills my head are the people who need my help, who need OUR help. Who come here, from wherever, to ask a question or to fill a void.

I need to be at the top of my game and not get into gross cross examinations with a witness who, in my overt arrogance, I believe is already guilty.

iqqi, I apologize. Mods, I apologize. Victory Unlimited, I apologize. All of my SoSuave brothers and sisters, I apologize. KarmaSutra, I apologize and forgive myself for not practicing what I preach.

Now, who's next?
Their is nothing for which to apologize.

This is a tempest in a teapot.

Don't lock these threads, delete them; they distract and detract from the message.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have posted while drunk maybe three times ever in my life... so binges? Thanks for the support but that is kind of making a mountain out of a molehill.
Damn Shorty... its called JOKES. Don't get all serious on me!

In case you missed it:

me said:
I know Iqqi personally and that is just not her style, but its really irrelevant. Even if she did "rat us out", we should be men enough not to let it bother us at all. It's a pretty silly thing to hold a grudge about.
Moral of the story: Don't let a couple of fvcktards ruin your day like this.

And to those of you who ask for proof of gender, I laugh in your faces. Some of you cats act like WOMEN, but you dont see me asking for penis samples.

FWIW I've seen iqqi, and while I have not given her the medical exam some of you seem to require, I can assure you she is all woman, and quite lovely at that.

Those of you who keep harping on this he/she BS only show how little game (and lives) you really have.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Damn Shorty... its called JOKES. Don't get all serious on me!
Sorry. It's been a bad past two days. Dealing with the aftermath of my blackout antics, then having to keep coming here to deal with this dumb sh!t can really test one's humour about things.

Also, it just kind of sucks that most of the posters who I consider friend, and would stick up for me in my absense, have lives (or have been banned RIP LMS), and haven't been around in the past day to speak up. So its like iqqi vs. the witch hunters once again, blah whatever.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a little buzzed myself. I got wasted and driven home tomight.

Glad everything is ok with you though. Witch hunt, iqqi? That happens everydays with you! lol

Nothing new here. I think it would be a strange day indeed when everyone likes you. I would actually be scared.

This makes me think....

...who in there right mind HERE would post as another user of SS and then try to sabotage us over at LS? Wondering if the mods have figured it out yet.

Edit: I'nm talking about YOU!!! YOu dopplegangger!!! *points at you!!!*

Edit: TWO!! GOD DAMMITR!!! THey deleted my post on the second chances forum!!! Tht ewas was actually good! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Ah my heart is broken. Those poor guys who are giving their exs a second chance. They're...dumb.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charmed said:
Hombre is a woman

Yes, Hombre is a girl. Calling her a woman might be stretching it. She has all the traits of an AW who is trolling to somehow validate herself. She wants to be a man desperately. Hence the username. Cheers!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now now let's be nice to our new members.

We have all the time in the world for name calling at a later time. Jajaja

I'm wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.