I feel the need to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keto, whoever it was that did it pizzed me off.
there was no reason to go link that whole board here telling them they were in a flame war with us.
there never was a flame war!!!
there was a thread here spoken in military form from one member encouraging others to help speak out over at the other site he was posting at because the views were a little warped. they in turn came here, now thinking we are warped because they do not understand our site.

Reaction score
ketostix said:
LOL. And maybe a little sick to your stomach?

Well, I would never trust or reply to another woman on this site. But I can't believe Iqqi is a man. Hasn't anyone verified this?

The tin man

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
keto, whoever it was that did it pizzed me off.
there was no reason to go link that whole board here telling them they were in a flame war with us.
there never was a flame war!!!
there was a thread here spoken in military form from one member encouraging others to help speak out over at the other site he was posting at because the views were a little warped. they in turn came here, now thinking we are warped because they do not understand our site.
It's just cross cultural communication. We'll get the lingo soon! Your attack provoked a culture shock over at LS it was hilarious to see everyone trying to figure out what was going on.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well, I would never trust or reply to another woman on this site. But I can't believe Iqqi is a man. Hasn't anyone verified this?
you'd still speak to me right?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tin man said:
It's just cross cultural communication. We'll get the lingo soon! Your attack provoked a culture shock over at LS it was hilarious to see everyone trying to figure out what was going on.
all i did was lurk, i havent logged into the love shack baby!in maybe 2 years. i can't even remember my password or what email i used back then.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Damn what was that for? I'm going to lose sleep now you hurt my feelings.
it is rare that i flash, so neener neener

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Damn what was that for? I'm going to lose sleep now you hurt my feelings.

Don't fall for some woman's cheap trick. Surely an exposed butt won't make you ball up in the corner like a little girl will it? Be a MAN, damn it! I can't stand wussies.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Don't fall for some woman's cheap trick. Surely an exposed butt won't make you ball up in the corner like a little girl will it? Be a MAN, damn it! I can't stand wussies.

LOL good lord, take a joke.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If we're going to interject ourselves into other people's lives why can't we step up and help iqqi with her problem?

I think it prudent that we at least try to offer some reassurance about S/Him's drinking problem.

We have to clean up our own backyard before someone else's.

Whether it was iqqi here who went over to LS is irrelevant. The fact is we have a SSoldier who is wounded and we should help that SSoldier.

Reaction score
Maybe Iqqi and I can hook up as AA partners or whatever it's called. I drink too much also.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
HOMBRE is attempting satire.
No shyt, Sherlock!:crackup: Ok, you got me.

Nobody, you're hopeless. Put down the beer, k?

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
No shyt, Sherlock!:crackup: Ok, you got me.

Nobody, you're hopeless. Put down the beer, k?
My bad, I just don't know you well enough yet Hombre! Welcome to the best site on the net.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
My bad, I just don't know you well enough yet Hombre! Welcome to the best site on the net.
I forgive you.

The best site? Not sure about that yet. Certainly one of the funniest and most comical though.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I forgive you.

The best site? Not sure about that yet. Certainly one of the funniest and most comical though.

Definitely the best. What other site changes your life like sosuave? It did take several years though, and it's still work in progress.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Definitely the best. What other site changes your life like sosuave? It did take several years though, and it's still work in progress.
Actually, I've had other forums change my life. I can't speak for this one since I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.