I feel like total **** right now!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like total Sh1t right now!

You know how getting laid was my goal...lol..I thought it's gonna make me feel better in some way..ya know.
Well I fukked this girl today...
I met her online a few months ago....and when I met her once I thought not only she was ugly,but she had other qualities that I coudn't pin point at the time. She had nice body though...just something about her face and personality was so repulsive. I told her that I don't see us more then friends...and that was pretty much my excuse not to see her again.
She kept calling me like once a week...I didn't really care she did..not many ppl call me and I thought I can "practice" on her my DJ skills. Yeah right...
So she calls me up today and she wanted to come over and hang out. I was kinda horny at that moment and told to myself there's no way I'll let her touch me...but I could use a hand job or something...plus I wanted to try something on her anyway.
She came over and we would watch some TV and then I got tired of her talking and just pulled up her shirt and started talking about her tits....she had nice ones...but her ugly face was killing the deal. She tried to kiss me..but I told her I can't becausee I got cold sore on my lip....
Then I got her naked and fukked her...the wh0re started kissing me after all...****!..she has the most disgusting mouth.
I usef her as a human masturbation toy...nothing else...
I feel like total sh1t now...I took two showers,rinsed my mouth with listerine like 100 times....I still feel dirty. I wish I wasn't horny this morning....I wish I never knew her...but nothing I can do right now...have to live with myself. I almost feel like I raped myself...yeah.
I don't think I'll be even thinking about sex for a while....

Last edited:

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I feel bad for you, but it'll be alright, just suck it up and deal with it. At least she didn't turn out to be a guy. Don't lower your standards next time, sometimes it's just not worth it. Besides, who else has she been with? Who knows.

--R/J--

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

This has been the funniest post in a long time. I thought he felt like **** 'cause he boned a girl and doesn't ever plan on talking to her again, as he stated "she's a human masturbation toy", but he feels like **** cause her face got it with the ugly stick. Oh my god, that was hillarious!

BTW, dont worry about it, dude. If there's a next time, use the miracle prescription Trybaginum. Makes them look better in the face. :D

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
turn off the lights next time lol

man so ****in what, You are not obligated to her whatsoever.

sometimes all girls are good for is a ****ing. I have no guilt because I never mislead anyone. She wanted to **** I wanted to ****.

What you're dealin with is your social conditioning probably from your environment and your mom.

You owe this chick ****!

Reaction score
If you think you feel bad now wait until she tells you that she is pregnant!!! :eek: Yikes!

And your kid is going to have her face and be a boy!! :eek: Yikes!

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing to be made fun of....

Everybody bones ugly girls at least few times in their life , nothing to worry about just add it to the grand total.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If you think you feel bad now wait until she tells you that she is pregnant!!! :eek: Yikes!

And your kid is going to have her face and be a boy!! :eek: Yikes!
LMAO I almost fell out of my chair when I read your comment!!

As for Viking my advice is, the only way to forget about this girl and the experience, is to find a hot one and bag her...thus the good memories will replace the ugly ones.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify...no she wasn't my first....but I had a dry spell for 9 months..so I was pretty desperate to score. I feel ****ty because I lowered my standarts so much...that I fukked this. I don't care about the girl and how she feels about it...really I don.t
I hate myself for allowing this fukk-face to kiss me and touch me. I hate myself for sticking my d1ck inside of her.I used to have respect for myself and my body,now I feel like I lost it.
I had absolutly no sexual desire for her...but fukked her anyway....just used that hole for my purpose.
Some of you thought that I cared about her feelings...no, not a bit...I don't care if she dies tomorrow...really.
I feel like sh1t because I allowed myself to fall this low as to fukk this repulsive girl. I do want to be more human...not some animal. I hope to be in love next time I have sex with a woman.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I really don't understand. If you are not attracted to a girl, why would you have sex with her? Isn't that just uncontrollable desperation?

I actually think what you did and the way you talk about her is very cruel and makes you sound more like a misogynist than a DJ.

Just my point of view.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have covered her face with a towel or a pillow !!! :D

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheat

Here's what I really don't understand. If you are not attracted to a girl, why would you have sex with her? Isn't that just uncontrollable desperation?
I think that is why he is feeling so bad cause he didn't have the power to NOT fvck her. He was thinking with the wrong head, which we all do from time to time.

Originally posted by Viking25

I feel like sh1t because I allowed myself to fall this low as to fukk this repulsive girl. I do want to be more human...not some animal.
Why you have to be so mean about this girl? Remember she is a Human also, don't treat her like an animal.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, lol, it sounds bad to say you dont care about her feelings but I had this problem once also.

I have fukced many girls, but usually ones I know at least for a little while. Well a couple of years back, I had my first ONS. Afterwards I did the same, had a shower and just felt dirty. After a while the feeling goes, but at the time it fukcing sucks.

Had some more ONS after that and they didnt feel as bad. However I do now realise they are pointless and not the least bit fulfilling. It was just me trying to be the "pimp" idolized on every TV show u watch. After u have done it all, u realise how pointless and stupid it was.

Reaction score
Viking - you are being cruel to the extreme - you make her sound as if she is a beast. Have some respect for humanity!

You had to be somewhat excited considering your little boy was happy throughout!!!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, the slumpbuster never fails to amuse... unless it happens to you :/

Sorry to hear that man, if anything this should be motivation to go out and bang a hot one.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Jeez man. you've boned a chick who's an UG?

Did it take something from you which you'll never be able to return? Did you lose a leg? Do you have a horrible disease now?

Guess what? Life goes on. There'll be another day. You'll have work to do, people to meet and things to explore.

Stop b1tchin about it.

There's a russian saying: "tanks are not afraid of dirt"

So unless she gets very pregnant, or gives you lots of STDs, you're ok

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up. Its call thinkin with the wang. You were just fallowing your penis' heart.

Best thing to do is not get yourself in those situations. The more blue the balls, the more good judgement you lose.

Great read BTW.

Reaction score
I had a similar experience back in January I posted about it. Smoking body but a face like it got mauled by a pitbull. Nasty.

One thing I've found out is that ugs can be the biggest sluts. Except the word doesn't spread that they're sluts because the guys that fvcked'em don't want the world knowing that they ****ed a troll.

So the ug's are often thought as "clean", when in reality their pvssies have taken more kocks then my 81' ford has clocked on miles.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this post was hilarious!! ^_^

Hey, did u see scary movie 2? Where the guy has a alien face girl with a banging body, and the last movie scene its her with a bag in her head with holes in the eyes and mouth, giving him a blow job in the car? PURE WISDOM!!