i don't chase. they come to me. how about you?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just popped into my head. i don't like to chase girls and i rarely do it. almost never. infact, every lay i've had is because the girl has made the moves on me. all i do is answer them and listen... throw in a few words. big bada boom. it's all good.

example 1: lost my virginity to a married bisexual ex-model, 22 years old. (with a kid) - i was 18. she made all the moves... gave me number, kissed me first, touched me all the time. etc etc.

example 2: on the train with friends. she comes sits next to us cause she joked and said "are you guys stalking me?" cause we was on the same bus as her before the train ride. my friends were making all the moves on her and talking. all i did was answer to her questions when she asked our names and where we lived. we got off the train, i walked up to her and said "here's my number." that was it pretty much. i know i was supposed to get hers but yeah, to my surprise she called couple days later. we hooked up, we fuked. she wanted to date though but i said no and she stopped seeing me. later in the msgs she sent me she said i was hot and she was interested me the whole time.

example 3: friend of married girl in example 1. met this girl first actually. was in the car one night with friends, i was in the back seat. when the driver turned into streets she would purposely lean on me and stare at me with a smile.

i could give you more examples but i would be here forever ;)

currently got two other girls chasing up on me. the best thing about not being the chaser is that the girl does all the talking and all you gotta do is say gimme ya number or set up the date. none of that "pick up line" crap since they started it.

anyway, just saying that not always do we have to chase :D

would like to hear your stories of when you don't chase.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice one man

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
One time a girl chased me. I saw her in a club on her own, and said "hey you look lonely etc." She ended up inviting me back to hers, wouldn't take no for an answer.

For me though, it SUCKED! My enjoyment comes out of doing the chasing but....whatever works for you.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
there must be SOMETHING your doing......like maybe your body language or something.

Ironically my dog is named "Chance" your my little ***** :D ahah

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nice, now why don't you post a picture of yourself to back up your stories.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk no. i'm not asking you to believe me. but it's all true my friend. i'm african/american and i'm not ugly. that's all you need to know. don't think i'm up myself now cause i said i wasn't ugly... thats just honesty. to get a better image, many people say i look like lenny kravitz. i have an afro too. i gotta admit. looks do matter plenty and it's a bonus for us fellas.

humiliator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chance
i'm african/american

i look like lenny kravitz. i have an afro too.
OMFG, are you the guy from the ipod commercial? J/K :)

In 7th grade there was a REALLY fat chick who wanted me. She chased me, and man did I run!

About October last year there was a friend of a friend that I was acquainted with online. I first talked to her online about a year before that, and we hadn't spoken in quite a while, but suddenly she started IMing me a lot and wanting to hang out. I thought her interest was just as friendship (because I thought she had a b/f), but it turns out she wanted me. Then she came over to my place, drank waaaaay too much, puked on my carpet and passed out. She was hot, but at this point I was completely turned off by her.

And now, here's the worst part: When she woke up the next morning she came into my bed and tried to make out with me! She was a TERRIBLE kisser besides the fact that her mouth tasted awful. I don't know what she was thinking, kissing someone with puke breath. Of course I pulled away, and I was like, "Didn't you say you have to be at work soon?" It still took a while to get her to leave.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an avergae looking guy who never get's approached by fat,ugly or sexy girls :(

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by humiliator
OMFG, are you the guy from the ipod commercial? J/K :)

In 7th grade there was a REALLY fat chick who wanted me. She chased me, and man did I run!

About October last year there was a friend of a friend that I was acquainted with online. I first talked to her online about a year before that, and we hadn't spoken in quite a while, but suddenly she started IMing me a lot and wanting to hang out. I thought her interest was just as friendship (because I thought she had a b/f), but it turns out she wanted me. Then she came over to my place, drank waaaaay too much, puked on my carpet and passed out. She was hot, but at this point I was completely turned off by her.

And now, here's the worst part: When she woke up the next morning she came into my bed and tried to make out with me! She was a TERRIBLE kisser besides the fact that her mouth tasted awful. I don't know what she was thinking, kissing someone with puke breath. Of course I pulled away, and I was like, "Didn't you say you have to be at work soon?" It still took a while to get her to leave.
Is that you on the link?

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting chased by girls is all well and good if they are the kind of girls that you like. I was in a nasty LTR with a girl that asked ME out. Now, my motto is, "If I didn't talk to you first, BYATCH, get the FVCK outta my face" or something like that. :p

Eyes_Of_Fire

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
I cannot belive you pvssies.
It's the GUY who does the approaching.
If the result is the same, then unless the guy needs to do the approaching to gratify his ego, who cares?

Unless these women are the biggest sluts and attention wh0res on the planet, wouldn't a guy who can move a woman to break out of her normal passive-going-on-indifferent act probably be a lot better at all this than a guy who has to work for it?

Having women approach him makes him sound like a natural to to me, unless he's superhumanly good-looking or rich with everybody knowing it.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chasing girls will get you in trouble... I.E.

I was a boy scout but got kicked out for eating a brownie.

zee what I am talking a'boot.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks at this place. Pathetic. AFC's talking about they don't chase.

"It's better to have a girl pick you up." This is some serious bullshyt.

You "guys" should go to girlproblems.com.
:rolleyes:
I think you took the opinions the wrong way. No one said that they chose not to chase women. I think chance just didn't have the need to chase women because women came to him.

Also, I would really like to hear your reasoning as to why it is not good for the girl to pick the guy up.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed.

It's nice to have girls chase you, but it should suppliment your game, rather than being the ONLY way you do things.

Also the girls that chase you are likelier to be:

- Fatter
- Uglier
- More desperate
- More clingy
- More annoying
- Want to go on top (Nothing wrong with lying back and thinking of England though, eh?)

Interestingly enough, my LTR ASKED ME OUT FIRST! But, I'd tried gaming her quite a while back and she wasn't having any of it, so I just had her as a friend. I started mentioning how I was seeing someone else, she was onto me and shes under the thumb now now haha (not after making her sweat for a bit though - don't give into them straightaway!). So it can work.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with a girl chasing you; it makes it easier for you to hit it. She sees what she wants and goes and gets it.

The problem is some of you geniuses are making LTR'S with these sluts and when she sees want she wants with someone else she will get it. (She probably already has.)

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that girls chase you, but what that means is you will only ever get the girls that choose you. It takes control over your hookups out of your life and puts it in whoever wants to b0ne you. I know you don't have to prove anything to anyone (and hey, respect for not getting all defensive on it) but people I've known who brag about getting chased rarely get laid. That doesn't mean you don't; I'm just trying to explain the scepticism.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chance
just popped into my head. i don't like to chase girls and i rarely do it. almost never. infact, every lay i've had is because the girl has made the moves on me. all i do is answer them and listen... throw in a few words. big bada boom. it's all good.

Well whoop-de-doo. So why do you need to come on this site then??

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why is it so bad that a dude is around a girl and is so awesome that she is like "i want some of that" and goes after it?

Afterall, the guy's looks/personality are what made her want to chase so he must have done something right.

I do this all the time. Talk to some girls with no real goal in mind and next thing I know they're following me around.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason we chase girls is because we are naturally programmed to pick out the girls who wander into our lives who we would like to seek socially. They, in turn, choose from the men who have picked them. By "chasing" (sarging) we retain a direct control over our interactions with the opposite sex. We hold the major influence and responsibility towards our relationships.

Also... by accepting the advances of girls, without making our own, separate advances, we limit our options severely. The original poster is lucky that the girls advancing on him are very desirable. It must be noted, however, that if he worked harder at the chase, he would have more options with more types of girls, and chances are he would wind up settling with better catches.

Its not "sad" or "pathetic." He has vast social proof and physical value - women encounter him and feel the need to seek him socially. Although he doesnt make cold approaches, I would surely call instances like the girl leaning on him in the car a "warm approach" because thtey met through friends and an attraction developed. This isnt something to be pittied - he has mastered many aspects of seduction - he just doesnt cold approach.

When I started working my new jobs, I didnt have time to go out and cold approach. But did I go on any less dates? HELL NO! I went on MORE! girls from work invited me out CONSTANTLY. Living a lifestyle condusive to meeting and dating the opposite sex is one of the most important peieces in the seduction puzzle.

Gods Gift - You are very abrasive. You havent been at this site too long, and yet you reply to every thread, each time with more enthusiasm than the last. The only problem with this is that youre opinions, mindset, and game in general is SHALLOW. You focus on the little picture - this technique, that technique - and its a competition to you. Why? Seduce for youreself and youre own happyness, dont try to champion some online forum.